What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

billb

Veteran
Here’s some bud shots

Attachments

• A3C643C2-96BC-45A7-A78B-C6B44BDDD9A0.jpg
    A3C643C2-96BC-45A7-A78B-C6B44BDDD9A0.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 23

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
I've done several run with the Platinum BD now, it yields well makes big nugs like that all the way down the plant.

Robney

Look at those leaves reaching for the light! You're gonna knock her out of the park! Who's her friend to the right?

Billb- I hear you, BD is not some heavy smoke, but it is really pleasant. Does it only taste like blueberry to you, or does it also have those haze notes?

billb

Veteran
I’m not real familiar with hazes so I can’t say. It’s a berry taste to me.

billb

Veteran
I use the mammoth in flower. He’s using big 1000 hps. That’s why his get so bushy

Robney

I’m not real familiar with hazes so I can’t say. It’s a berry taste to me.

I'm no haze professor, but I'd generally describe haze as sweet incense. Blue dream is def berry in flavor, but I guess to me, when I had the real deal, it would taste like a sweet berry but then as you exhaled it had the pungency and exotic sweetness that was beyond the initial sweet berry taste. Really stinks up the whole room with that exotic sweetness. I remember I lived next to a stairwell and people walking up or down would always comment on it.

billb

Veteran
I’m terrible at describing smells and tastes. Especially with cannabis. Whatever it tastes like carries through the whole joint or pipe load. It’s pretty smooth too

Scrappy-doo

I think you're both talking about 2 different cuts. Billb has the more indica blueberry leaning pheno I believe, judging from the pics and his description.

Robney

I think you're both talking about 2 different cuts. Billb has the more indica blueberry leaning pheno I believe, judging from the pics and his description.

There's two cuts of BD??? Are they sister plants like aj to chaco for sour diesel?

Scrappy-doo

I don't know, but they're both considered legit from the info I've gathered. One has a blueberry smell and taste and the other is more hazy. Bodhi used both cuts in his Dream Lotus. Snowhigh did Blueberry Blast with the blueberry pheno and Pipe Dream with the haze pheno. The haze one is the Santa Cruz cut. That's what Star Crash is running.

Robney

I don't know, but they're both considered legit from the info I've gathered. One has a blueberry smell and taste and the other is more hazy. Bodhi used both cuts in his Dream Lotus. Snowhigh did Blueberry Blast with the blueberry pheno and Pipe Dream with the haze pheno. The haze one is the Santa Cruz cut.

What???? If it doesn't have that haze what makes it blue dream? I thought the reason BD was considered elite was cuz it was great haze with growth more along the lines of an idica. Why do people love the indica leaning cut?

Scrappy-doo

Both have haze just leaning in different directions. The people that like the indica one have commented that they like the flavor better. Those who like Santa Cruz cut say it's much more potent. I haven't tried either. In the Snowhigh thread there's some discussion about it.

N

NBE One !

Yea, I Dig this strain and am smoking "now" (amazing the difference 24hrs makes " sometimes " lol .)
Sure wasnt Sweet tho .
Blue meanies a very sweet blues. A "must try" for any blues fan really

Last edited: