What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

JACKBAYBEH

This was one of those crosses that looked good on paper but, didn't live up to expectations upon growing them out.

That's a shame. I figured this cross would be one of those "can't miss" mash ups. Healthy looking girls though. Nice frost. Hope your good bro. :tiphat:

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Indeed Claude, most of them had exceptional frost.

Dog Star- A few of them got finicky in that soil. I never fed them, plain water through the whole grow, if I remember correctly. The Dcong mother brought the frost, that's for sure. Problem is she also lent her phenotypes weak bud structure to the majority of the plants.
Other problem was intersex traits in most, if not all of the plants. No seeds...worrisome none the less. Killer smoke, I just wouldn't bother to grow them again

S

scai

Indeed Claude, most of them had exceptional frost.

Dog Star- A few of them got finicky in that soil. I never fed them, plain water through the whole grow, if I remember correctly. The Dcong mother brought the frost, that's for sure. Problem is she also lent her phenotypes weak bud structure to the majority of the plants.
Other problem was intersex traits in most, if not all of the plants. No seeds...worrisome none the less. Killer smoke, I just wouldn't bother to grow them again

Pity, they looked awesome!
How about those that did good? Wouldn't it be worth of work to try to take them further?

Dog Star

Veteran
How about those that did good? Wouldn't it be worth of work to try to take them further?

(Other problem was intersex traits in most, if not all of the plants--quote from Lean Green)

I think Scai that LG is correct if he dont wanna breed with intersex
plants,

atleast he is legitt for me if he avoids this kind of lines,that is must if there is a wish to create something good and stabile in future.

All the best Scai and Lean Green :tiphat:

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
good job LG, thx for sharing

on the pics it looks great but if grower doesnt like its logical he will not grow it again :D i think it was just a test.. its like in that song: "its like a sand in a hand, you cant hold it too long" lol :D

growing homemade crosses is such fun hehehe

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Hi Scai!
I was very excited to run this cross because on paper it looked like a can't loose type of pairing. Low yield and the intersex traits are the reason I have no interest in running these again. I'm just disappointed in this cross. Next time I make it, I'll use Bangi females and Dcong males:woohoo:see were that takes us!

Down in my Green Haze x Panama thread, I posted some Dcong x GHP that turned out great. 10 week Haze plants, that's 4 weeks faster than GHP alone.

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Malawi x 2 different seed plants growing into one...one of my home crosses I've been working on. They came a long way from this

S

scai

Hi Scai!
I was very excited to run this cross because on paper it looked like a can't loose type of pairing. Low yield and the intersex traits are the reason I have no interest in running these again. I'm just disappointed in this cross. Next time I make it, I'll use Bangi females and Dcong males:woohoo:see were that takes us!

Down in my Green Haze x Panama thread, I posted some Dcong x GHP that turned out great. 10 week Haze plants, that's 4 weeks faster than GHP alone.

Understand.
They just looked so awesome.What a pity. Crying my eyes out
You inspired me to try to make something out of Back to the Congo.
Got some Sandstorm, Bangi and X-18 coming.

Do you think that it's is better cross if you use BTTC as a male?
Because I think it makes a difference, who is father and who is mother.Like with sativa and indica crosses, you prefere sativa as a mother.

S

scai

Lean Green, same problem, intersex BTTC, it's herming.So, out it goes.

Afterthought, no it doesn't, I'll pop some more to see if it's my fault ;)

Last edited:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake (Doc D)

Golden Tiger x Cherry Cake (Doc D)

This is one of my favorite crosses I've ever come across.
I will eventually be F2'ing her and working her (2 lines).

I ran one sister last year, dubbed Scary Cherry, that was the most intense cannabis ever. And very medicinal. Kind of difficult to Have to smoke crazy intense cannabis for meds (but I made do)

Unfortunately, I didn't get to keep a clone of Scary Cherry but I do have a clone of #2 going

I ran her mom last run. *Uber Trippy. *Very Meao Thai dom.

Not as intense as Scary Cherry (GTxCC #1), more enjoyable and can be smoked everyday. *Scary Cherry was tough to have to smoke for medical reasons -- Imagine HAVING to take shrooms every few hours each day

Clone A

Clone B

Golden Tree

I love getting to follow the AWESOME THCV......

Great stuff buddy!

Here is a 8 week DJ Short Blueberry Female X Bangi Haze Male stud....

Thanks friends....

Respects...

Be well

GT

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cherry Pie x PCK

Cherry Pie x PCK

Chitral_Cherries.jpg

Chitral_Cherries_Row.jpg

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here is a 8 week DJ Short Blueberry Female X Bangi Haze Male stud....

Thanks friends....

Respects...

Be well

GT

Great great job Golden Tree :)

I love how your blueberry x bangi haze F1 hybrid turned out!
The flowering and overall structure looks very Bangi Haze,
but with more robustness, and the leaf traits more influenced by the blue indica.

How are the aromas and effect ? Did you grow more females ? If so, how was the uniformity-variability ?

Thank you very much for sharing it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice outdoor bushes RealHash! Love the outdoor vibe,
they look very healthy and branchy, ready to produce a big yield.

How are the PCK and 'Cherry Pie' parental plants used in the cross ?
Do you find one strain more dominant than the other ?
What is your aim with the hybrid ?

Please, keep us updated before chop time! ;)

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice outdoor bushes RealHash! Love the outdoor vibe,
they look very healthy and branchy, ready to produce a big yield.

How are the PCK and 'Cherry Pie' parental plants used in the cross ?
Do you find one strain more dominant than the other ?
What is your aim with the hybrid ?

Please, keep us updated before chop time! ;)

I was looking to make a Cherry Pie dominant hybrid..

You can really pick up the PCK in the aromas though.

I picked an early flowering PCK male and it made most of my PCK hybrids early bloomers.

The clone only Cherry Pie I used is the Granddaddy Purps dominant cut.

I wasn't trying to make them 'early girls' but I am very happy to have some come in so early

I am very pleased with this crossing. It smells like blackberries, pie and funkiness. Lots of trichomes -

The yield looks like it will be good and the quality is amazing.

:ying: