What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TGA Genetics- Concerning Potency...

CaptainDankness

TGA is for cannaseurs who enjoy amazing, well bred strains. OG Kush is for millennials to get baked and munch on Tide pods. Blueberry usually won't wreck you but it's will always be working class herb. OG Kush will never be anything more than high potency ditch weed.

Please remove Subfool's cock from your mouth, I can't understand you.

Doesn't Subfool use OG Kush in his single generation pollen chucks?

The ones eating Tide pods are actually Generation X, the children of the future!! :woohoo: Millennials are getting old I'm over 30. :tumbleweed:

rolandomota

doesn't exist anymore it's now subcools the dank, and now a different seedmaker Mz Jill's genetics. Mz Jill owns the tga seeds brand and decided not to use it anymore their mad at each other because sub sent a pic of him naked in a tub to one of Jill's daughters. And cuz subs dating a young chick he gets a bunch of crap. I wonder if he was cheating on Mz Jill with this young chick and sent a pic to his step daughter by accident. I Found out on Instagram lmao

O well tga is no more and yeah it's mostly mild highs with nice flavor in some phenos

Hacks Cleaner is Skoosh itself and Phylos verified that "Jack's Cleaner" is not Jack Herer in any way - it has it's own cluster and even Subs to stupid to see his own lies caught up in the web all throughout the years of his ever-changing game and story..

If your flagships borrowed and renamed, sooner or later it will be known. Hacks Cleaner - Skoosh makes me wonder exactly what everything else is that he had lied about while acting like a teenager with no common sense.

Also - Sub wasn't even remotely close to Aeric77 and even though he has a few posts in regards to Ae77 and his death, Ae77 wanted nothing to do with this scam artists wrath and had avoided him well before he came back from the stint he pulled over in Holland.

Oh it must be fun running around with the new little girlfriend that looks more like a daughter potentially if you didn't know they are an item.