What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Freezeland

beanja

A great strain for the canadian outdoors, planted on a raise bed in the marsh and was never watered all year , fuckin huge buds.
Peace y'all

beanja

Got so excited forgot the pics!!!

Attachments

• DSC00183.jpg
    DSC00183.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC00182.jpg
    DSC00182.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 19
G

Guest 150314

A great strain for the canadian outdoors, planted on a raise bed in the marsh and was never watered all year , fuckin huge buds.
Peace y'all

Nice big plant, hows the smoke? i heard freeze is the purple pineberry of central/eastern canada

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Double that on Bush Brothers. The extra beans he packs will eclipse your order.

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Freezeland sounds like a killer outdoor strain. I take it that it is a good yielder and fairly low maintenance? I grow around 41 north so I'm sure it would do well round here if it's a good grower up north.

Queef

Im at 42north and currently have Royal skunk growing it's a cross of freezeland x skunk#1..looks good so far looks to have alot of phenos in the bunch. Some rounder short leaf squatty and some taller with a thinner leaf. The serrations are wider apart on the squat plants. I germinated 6 seeds all 6 grew I killed one with a sub par soil mix that dried out quicker than I could give it a drink.

I also germinated bush brothers Freezeland and yea dude hooks it up big time.. they laced me up with free firemob x freezeland and white kush freezeland seeds and more non freeze.

Also have beanhoarder's The Freeze on deck as well..

Going to see how the Canadian workhorse do work this season.

P

pangolin

Jaysprout's work with Freezeland under the Boreal Genetics banner was some of the best stuff ever developed for northern growers in recent years.

Shame he went awol, was a good time at UdG in those days with some very fine stuff available from the other fellas too. Things change and sometimes not for the better.

yahooman

i grew bb's freezexfiremob and freezexpk last year,were a little airy and a few phenos were prone to mold,but potent,tasty stuff!