What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

*** Female Seeds' Grow Battle Competition. Grand prize: LED, retail €1500!! ***

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hello folks :wave: ,

We are proud to announce that we will be running our very first Grow Battle Competition.
We will be supplying seeds for as long as stock lasts. We will send each member a 4-pack.

Growers can choose among the following strains:
Critical Sour, Chem OG, Skunk Special, Bubblegummer, Ice, Blueberry Cheesecake and ICED Grapefruit, Maroc.

Prizes:

We will award the 3 prizes to the best grow diaries.
 3rd prize: 50 seeds of your choice plus nutrients

 2nd prize: 100 seeds of your choice plus nutrients

 1st prize: 50 seeds + a Magnus ML350 LED, retail price: €1500! THE GRAND PRIZE

DO YOU WANT TO ENTER AND WIN THESE AMAZING PRICES?

Then please send a PM (private message) before August 1 to us and we will assess your profile to see if you are eligible to enter the competition.

To be eligible:
1) Grower Must have over 50 posts and have been an active member for at least 2
months
2) Grower must have 1 completed diary (For any breeder).
3) All threads must start by the 1st week of September and finished by 20th of December max.
4) A weekly update of your grow.
5) A diary in a day type thread with pictures from varied stages of growth.
6) Open a thread with the following title "FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition” followed by the
name of your chosen strain.

If we select you please understand, we could potentially use your pictures. As it is the holiday season please understand that it might take longer for us to reply.

Stay High :smoke:,

Yours truly,
Mr B.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi mr Bean !

Nice contest !

Just a question .

3) All threads must start by the 1st week of September and finished by 20th of December max.

Ok, why not , does not mean seedlings too ?

:thank you:
:tiphat:

Muarco

Veteran
Hi there, I also have a question. Can I participate with any strain or they need to be specific? (eg. autoflower, regular, only Female Seeds, etc.)
Also, the grow needs to start after the 1st of September or I can have a seedling or clones that are born before that take part to this contest?

Cheers, Marco.

master kusher

So I sent A PM about entering recently with my female seeds Lemon Kush that I bought after the testers never came through a while back, but no reply to this moment.

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hey Skunkist :D what's up my friend?

It includes seedlings phase too as We believe the timeframe to be quite fair ;)

Feel free to drop a message if you have space left :D

Cheers,
Mr B.

Hi mr Bean !

Nice contest !

Just a question .

Ok, why not , does not mean seedlings too ?

:thank you:
:tiphat:

Female Seeds

Veteran
Hello Muarco,

Look, in the terms and conditions of our grow battle there's written which strains you can pick up, obviously all varieties from our seedbank. If you have a clone it's also fine, but it should be still in veg phase if you want to participate.
And of course, you can have a seedling right before the 1st of September and take part to the contest.

If you have more questions, please feel free to write me in private ;)

Cheers,
Mr B.

Hi there, I also have a question. Can I participate with any strain or they need to be specific? (eg. autoflower, regular, only Female Seeds, etc.)
Also, the grow needs to start after the 1st of September or I can have a seedling or clones that are born before that take part to this contest?

Cheers, Marco.

scrogrow

Unfortunately I couldn't enter as I have a room full of beans and won two months running in the recent female seeds comps so don't want to be greedy!

However I will be starting a new diary with the winnings from the comps

Good luck to all the entrants and amazing comp with outstanding prizes

Female Seeds

Veteran
No worries mate ;) I am sure you will able to join us in the next ones!

Take care,
Mr B.

Unfortunately I couldn't enter as I have a room full of beans and won two months running in the recent female seeds comps so don't want to be greedy!

However I will be starting a new diary with the winnings from the comps

Good luck to all the entrants and amazing comp with outstanding prizes

Dr.King

Veteran
Hello, was wondering if this competition was still under way at the moment? Thanks and happy growing.

Dankwolf

45 gallon potters

Marocc
picture.php

Chem og

picture.php

Critacal sour

picture.php

Dream berry

picture.php

Group pic

picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
45 gallon? 180 litres each plant? What ballpark yields would you expect from that much compost? I know I use 15 litres for 1 ounce per plant or 25 for 2. So I'm wondering if the economies of scale are still present at that point or if you hit a wall of diminishing returns.

Dankwolf

45 gallon? 180 litres each plant? What ballpark yields would you expect from that much compost? I know I use 15 litres for 1 ounce per plant or 25 for 2. So I'm wondering if the economies of scale are still present at that point or if you hit a wall of diminishing returns.

I believe anything past 4 gallon / 16 litres is the start of the diminishing returns . what i have noted is root growth is almost none existent past 18 inches deep. The width of a potter controls a plants canopy. Soon as roots run out of horizontal soil room they grow vertically .

these are just temporary potters . yield per gallon goes down as potters get larger especially past 45- 100 gallon. but on that point cost of fertilization and window for error goes down with larger potters .
You should check out the thread that is all about these plants and this years outdoor .

There is a link below in my signature

The female seeds one

:wave:This is probably the nex Great contest that i plant to conquest whit Maria shildmaden Viking Plant ^^! YOU GOT TRUE BEAUTY PLANT... and it will be a honor to grow your wonderfull lady's and to show there most beauty to the great glory of Humanity...and glory of miths sing and song in the melodie of the bards liute balads lyrics. I will sortly send my mensenger ho will deliver you my request so you might consider the partecipazioni of my Grown Diary has BjornIronSide or for freand BjornIronSeed.
Has just sead it will be the geatest honor to cary This Viking Grow Female Seed.
GREATS REAGARD TO ALL

BJORNIRONSEED.

Latest posts

Latest posts