What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WANT A MJ CARD IN ILLINOIS HERES THE LIST

prune

Veteran
well, great fk'n link, you couldn't bother to quote the two mundane sentences it contains in your rush to sarcasm? useless waste of time folks, downvoted...

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
Wtf are u high?it shows the list of conditions that u must have to get it.sorry if you thought it was a waste of time.u go do your own research and see it you might have what it takes to get it in il.sorry the list is a few sentence.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
well, great fk'n link, you couldn't bother to quote the two mundane sentences it contains in your rush to sarcasm? useless waste of time folks, downvoted...

What i gotta quote the list for you to?get off your lazy ass and click a link or don't.want me to also see if you qualify?troll move around.i tryed to help people that are clueless in IL.if you can do better do it

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I may be looking wrong, but I see no list?

Quote:

HEALTH & FITNESS
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARY TO OPEN NEXT MONTH IN BUFFALO GROVE
professional dispensaries of illinois
WLS
Professional Dispensaries of Illinois, the first medical marijuana dispensary in the suburbs, is set to open next month in Buffalo Grove.

WLS
Friday, October 09, 2015 10:39AM
BUFFALO GROVE, Ill. (WLS) -- Professional Dispensaries of Illinois, one of the first medical marijuana dispensaries in the suburbs, is set to open next month in Buffalo Grove.

They will offer pharmaceutical-grade marijuana to patients with an Illinois medical cannabis card.

That was the entire text the link took me to?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
@ bunch sorry man it was there when i read the article,but here you go.also here is the first man approved in il and it said there saking for people that names start with a certain letter to wait till nov 1 to apply.
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Just how can governments see things like this list , and still say it has no medical uses?!?

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I dont understand the waiting list thing.if u need your meds u need them now.Also i would be a hour and a half dive to the nerest dispensary.they are very far from each other the locations i seen so far.traffic is out of this world there.9 shops in cook county is just crazy.cook county is hudge like a 40 mile radious in traffic .

angelgoob

They hold a patent on cannabinoids for the use of neurodegenerative disorders and still don't identify it as having a medical use. Ha.

Latest posts

Latest posts