What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the one without ah

HL45

Veteran
Homie, Mate, Brother, FRIEND PAL COMMERADE.....HES BEEN MISWING FOR over three months. Rare sightings of him like Bigfoot or a ufo have happened. Today they found his body...we were hoping he had a change of lifestyle and went to south America to live with a tribe...or perhaps he was in the mountains of the west coast being a hermit. He inspired me to make music againagainagain. One day at the store he worked at he approached me , we were still just basic acquaintances and hadn't spent much time together. He let me know that he had heard about my lyricalness, and said "I heard you rap" he wanted to get down on a track together. .... I don't "rap" I'm more of a lyrical conduit when inspirational vibes flow through me. ...now I wish I had done music with him. Perhaps that would have changed his fate. Last I saw him he was working with a non profit to help people who were at festivals and concerts who had taken one to many hits of acid or had been drinking all day and were in poor shape,

Crisis intervention it is called, rather saintly volunteer work. If you have ever pushed your threshold of entheogenic capacity you understand why I say "saintly" because those whom help you and reel you back to sanity are indeed saints whilst your battling demons or adversaries in the spirit. But then again not everyone gets that high. ITs hard to digest and absorb..the strange tale of "you will never see them here on earth again". . take a big hit for him take a shot and pour one out, plant a seed in his honor. Remeber other loved ones. I want to she'd tears and cry, I want to scream and shout I want to shatter something fragile as life and reality are truly fragile. I take deep breaths I crack another beeer , I reach for my hounds my canines always wagging when I arrive, s

I have no words to describe the loss of a brother oora friend. Person held close. We all loose people everyday, we all experience life and death, to day I experience it more intimately, I feel it closer than other days. I will make a song for you I will continue to be creative. I will share the love and light and joy I saw in your eyes. Perhaps I will take on the journey you started with crisis intervention. Perhaps I Wil . ....

I love you brother I remember you in a wonderful light. I hope that you are at rest,,

HL45

Veteran
I was pretty hammered in that last post. Just found out today that They found his body is a sewage treatment area that is underground and has no access...and it was so decomposed they didn't even think it was a body. They had no idea if it was a male or female. It took them a week to identify the dental records.. The sewage treatment area was completely locked and the only way he got in there was through a manhole somewhere. So some ass whole killed my friend and put him in the fucking sewer.

He was only 24!

Make sure you tell all your homies that ya love them, cuz ya never know when you will see them again.

This is hard to process. It doesn't seem real.

Dude was a wonderful person. I wish I could see him one last time..

I love ya Noah

al70

Veteran
Sorry for your loss HL, I hope the scumbag that killed your friend is caught soon.

Gry

Veteran
A powerful tribute. I hope that you may find some peace within the shared memories for a better world.

Latest posts

Latest posts