What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Outdoor

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Their yellowing out so early cuz of the piss-poor job my newbie partner is doing watering them. When Im not around to catch her, she uses ice cold hose water and doesnt put exact amount of ph in each jug. So the PH is off, and shes shocking the roots.
Ive taken over all watering and feeding and everything else until harvest.
She is killing these things.

Never again will I grow on a newbies property. Ive been playing doctor the last week trying to get these back on track.
The ones in buckets were rootbound and triggered flowering early.
The genetics play a part in that as well.

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I gave established plants to several people earlier this spring. Gave them basic directions, told most of them don't overwater and to treat them like their tomato plants and they would be all set. Only one out of six will have anything worth harvesting by the end of the season. As far as I can tell most killed or mistreated their plants by loving them to death and the others just have black thumbs. People who have a garden or nice house plants get it. They can grow at least half decent plants. The others are doomed as far as I can tell.

~star~crash~

don't be hard on yourself those plants are really fantastic, your killing it with those Glues !! if i was there i'd pull ALL the fans off the Glues & defoliate to expose as much of the developing bud sites as possible ... this time of the year every single sunny day counts, take the most advantages you can!

Their yellowing out so early cuz of the piss-poor job my newbie partner is doing watering them. When Im not around to catch her, she uses ice cold hose water and doesnt put exact amount of ph in each jug. So the PH is off, and shes shocking the roots.
Ive taken over all watering and feeding and everything else until harvest.
She is killing these things.

Never again will I grow on a newbies property. Ive been playing doctor the last week trying to get these back on track.
The ones in buckets were rootbound and triggered flowering early.
The genetics play a part in that as well.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I gave established plants to several people earlier this spring. Gave them basic directions, told most of them don't overwater and to treat them like their tomato plants and they would be all set. Only one out of six will have anything worth harvesting by the end of the season. As far as I can tell most killed or mistreated their plants by loving them to death and the others just have black thumbs. People who have a garden or nice house plants get it. They can grow at least half decent plants. The others are doomed as far as I can tell.

Yeah I gave out 3 1 foot clones in 1 gallon pots all the same as what I have in my garden they were even acclimated to outside before I gave them away. None survived lol, but but you just put seeds in the ground and puff you got fire bud :biglaugh:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Gettin shit done!

Gettin shit done!

So got all my indoor stuff bleached clean and ready for the new season. Soaked the pots and pumps overnight as well as res. In process of remodeling my basement so I will give the rooms a fresh coat of flat white before I start back.
picture.php

Fed the girls yesterday probably gonna feed next week and then done with feeding. Everything seems good.

picture.php

MLI
picture.php

White widow
picture.php

Random indica
picture.php

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Are you getting PM Star?

I pulled off every fan-leaf. Those are just the leaves from the budsites. I cleaned up all the insides too.
I found a budworm in the very tip of a top cola on a GG99. I noticed the tip was starting to get discolored and abit darker than the other tops. I looked through the bud and there was a big worm/caterpillar in there.
SEEK AND DESTROY!!! These fkn things are everywhere this year!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
The Greencure seems to be working for me. Gotta check again today at some point.

I got some serious leaf burn on my infected plant, I was spraying every couple days. The PM hasn't gotten better or worse at this point and I am gonna stop spraying because it is definitely starting to affect the plant. Luckily it hasn't spread to any of the other plants. Gonna have to ride it out and see what happens. Is there anything I can do to salvage bud off of this plant.

picture.php

~star~crash~

Are you getting PM Star?

I pulled off every fan-leaf. Those are just the leaves from the budsites. I cleaned up all the insides too.
I found a budworm in the very tip of a top cola on a GG99. I noticed the tip was starting to get discolored and abit darker than the other tops. I looked through the bud and there was a big worm/caterpillar in there.
SEEK AND DESTROY!!! These fkn things are everywhere this year!

no PM .. i got a leaf spot also i just want to pre-vent...also i got some worms in buds it's apparent what happens and one of the reasons i like to inspect and groom as often as possible ...

NENugger

4 stemmed bush LST low profile MA north of Boston. Buds growing. No supports yet but thinking horizontal branches will probably need support as weight is gained.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Pulled 60 bud worms from deep within the buds yesterday. Mostly on the Outdoor Grapefruits and GG99. (Got them all?) before they cauzed major damage thank God! Theres gonna be alot more everyday Im sure. Plus my newbie partner is pounding ungodly amounts of water through every plant every day, so of course their all yellow now with 5 weeks left to go. And then goes and pulls off every yellow leaf and now they cant eat or grow or anything! I fkn hate newbies who just do whatever they want and dont fkn listen. NEVER AGAIN will I grow at a newb house!

Latest posts

Latest posts