What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Adventures of an urban guerilla pt. 2

master kusher

2017 outdoor season is approaching for the northern hemisphere so hats off:tiphat: to the growers who don't need luck. RN will tell you that I'm growing out sweet seeds sweet mix auto and buddha auto fem mix as well as my creation a purple skunk. all are autos

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
2017 outdoor season is approaching for the northern hemisphere so hats off:tiphat: to the growers who don't need luck. RN will tell you that I'm growing out sweet seeds sweet mix auto and buddha auto fem mix as well as my creation a purple skunk. all are autos
Sounds great...good luck.

master kusher

oh man oh man it's so exciting to see them grow under the sun cant even compare it to indoor growing completely different :) some are starting to take off now while others aren't far behind blue skies ahead! :D

master kusher

the plants are doing fine with the exception that some auto flowering plants didn't get taller than a pencil, guess its because I put them in 1 gallon pots. The ones in two gallon pots got a lot bigger yield a quarter or more it looks like. The biggest one is my creation That I called purple skunk but it's turning gigantic; I topped it once and then twice today so 3 times in total and all the new growth seems to be praying no signs of flower once so ever. I find that weird because both parents were auto flowers, but none the less it definitely smelled of skunk but now with all the veg nutrients I'm forcing on her she doesn't smell too much at all. hopefully she flowers soon if not I wouldn't mind seeing how big I can make her! :) might be my tallest one yet.

master kusher

My bad about not focusing on auto flowers lol, right now I'm planting plenty of big buds, sour candy's, purple mambas, random dank auto fem, and soon lemon candy auto fem. :) I plan on starting them indoors and gradually introduce them to the suns strength and heat.

master kusher

My bad, I made this thread in the wrong sub-forum; even though most of the strains I'm going to be putting out are auto flower.