What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST RUN 2017 ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA ELITE F4 FEMS

deepwaterdude

Topped two days ago.
Had a leaf break , sorry my little lady. I was very anxious when it happened but she showed greater strength and has grown even more since topping. She is my current favorite in veg chamber. Her stem is thick as some plants get only after a month of growing. I am really loving the huge thai leaves as big as my hand , too.

Nice plant, ULMW; fascinating to see the difference in leaves compared to the Zam x KC; yours are much more serrated a la Thai. Sounds like a very successful cross;) After seeing your beautiful Ethiopian, I'm very interested and optimistic to see how Ace fares in your hands
:tiphat:

ULMW

Deepwatwrdude, Thanks for the message and kind words of encouragement. I am really feeling this cross and love the thai presence. Zam x KC would also be something I would like to try and I was looking at the Mango Carrot Zamaldelicas x Ethiopian in the 2017 testers as something that could be a great combo too.
Happy growing !

deepwaterdude

It's a pleasure to share the pleasure;) Had I seen a bit more what Ethiope could do, I might have gone that way instead of the Panama x Zam. Honduras, also, come to think of it. I had a super thai GT with purple buds like plumes of feathers. The very definition of a fruity thai at the end:)

ULMW

MAY 8

MAY 8

Stakes in for LST help

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA .jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA .jpg
    75 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

Thanks ! She is so strong and thecundergrowth that came fromntopping once suggests this will fill any tent given the chance. Must be superb outdoors !

ULMW

MAY 12

MAY 12

Topped Twice . Taken cuttings for trying clones. I usually do not do but now feel it maybe needed!
Group photo of veg chamber. Ace Seeds and Cannabiogen Spring Summer Run 2017
Back Left Ace Seeds Tester 2017 Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina Feminized
Front Left Ace Seeds Violeta Standard
Front Middle Cannabiogen Auto CBG #1 Feminized
Front Right Cannabiogen Auto CBG #2 Feninized
Back Right Ace Seeds Zamaldelica Feminized

Attachments

• ACE AND CANNABIOGEN SPRING SUMMER 2017 GROW.jpg
    ACE AND CANNABIOGEN SPRING SUMMER 2017 GROW.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 18
  • Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina.jpg
    Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 16

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Very interesting ULMW! The thick stem, leaf traits and compact structure are all Kali China traits, but now she is a bit older and she is showing more thai sativa traits in the branching.
Thanks for your updates and for your positive contributions to this room!

ULMW

JUNE 12

JUNE 12

Grow Grow Grow til you reach the top!
The 3 week stretch just settling down now to show bud sites. She is a real thirsty lady too!
Really love this strain Dubi! It is full of life and energy. All 4 clones are doing great too.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA JUNE 2017.jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA JUNE 2017.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 13
  • Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China     .jpg
    Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x Kali China .jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 15
  • THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA FEM.jpg
    THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA FEM.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina fem.jpg
    Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina fem.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 12

ULMW

Ace and Cannabiogen Summer run 2017

Ace and Cannabiogen Summer run 2017

Flowering tent full now.
Left side tallest = Ace SeedsThai Chiang Mai x Kali China , Back Left = Cannabiogen Auto CBG , Middle Front Cannabiogen Auto CBG , Middle Back = Ace Seeds Violeta and Right side = Ace Seeds Zamaldelica.

Attachments

• ACE AND CANNABIOGEN TENT FLOWERING CYCLE.jpg
    ACE AND CANNABIOGEN TENT FLOWERING CYCLE.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 12

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMV, I seen early in the thread what you are using for lights. I didn't see what size your tent is? Or did I just miss it? I envy your genetics. Nice to see them flowering. The new and increasing aromas always keep me very interested. I almost run out to increase the fan speed in the morning and get a fresh whiff. Peace

ULMW

Farmerlion, Greetings and many thanks for your kind words. I am using a Mammoth Pro120L (That L makes it not very big) less than the Mammoth Pro 120 which I would like as it is 200 x 200 x 120 which would give me more light room.
I have a bull extractor filter and a silent extractor fan. Forget the model or make. I put a small clip fan for air flow too.
I just rearranged the flower tent as the 3 week stretch is over, I can tie and Lst the tallest tops to plant canes and this seems to help both with support and ease of airflow access thruout the grow.
The tent I have should best match a 400w hps but due to long cold winters here now I get to run 600W HPS.
I can run two 20 to 30litre pots with a big sativa in each topped twice in my tent and see them thru to harvest. Sometimes like now I have been juggling tent space and doing some indicas alongside a sativa. Also gives me more effective meds for both head and body.
Now I got the Auto CBGs and Violeta ladies in the tent set to finnish in next 3 or 4 weeks. So they are not going to overtake the grow space that much. Same time the stretch on my two Ace sativas has just slowed and so they will build buds and not be disturbed by the Autos and violeta. Really loving the Ace seeds and have got a grow wardrobe full of clones from the two sativas just topped for first time and recovering nicely. Then a Malawi fem and a Panama fem which am going to top a second time in the coming weeks. I will make them clones.
still got seeds left to plant but then I would love to get some others from Ace as well. Happy growing!!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I hear you on buying seeds. That is one of my favorite things to do. I love getting cool mail. I have acquired more than I will use anytime soon. Now it's more the joy in building a larger genetics library. ULMV Thanks for the info about your tent brother. I'm tuned in for sure. Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Grow Grow Grow til you reach the top!
The 3 week stretch just settling down now to show bud sites. She is a real thirsty lady too!
Really love this strain Dubi! It is full of life and energy. All 4 clones are doing great too.

Wow! Super sexy tropical sativa structure and leaves! :huggg:
It looks almost like an untouched pure thai, with no indica influence.

We had similar experience with the Purple Haze x Kali China hybrid, Haze x kali China grows almost like a pure Haze, but matures much faster, showing with much better indoor adaptability than pure Haze. So i think these trait dominances are extrapolable to most very tropical sativa x kali China F1 hybrids.

You are right, this new Thai Chiang Mai (P1) x Kali China (F4) F1 hybrid has huge vigor from the tropical sativa thai side. Some plants show extreme tropical sativa traits and huge stretching as you are experiencing, while others show a much more compact and manageable structure with more Kali China influence.

Can't wait to see them flowering ;)

ULMW

JUNE 19

JUNE 19

Grow Grow Grow !!!
My Lord, This is such a beautiful plant ram jam with potent genetics ! As she still grows and outgrows my tiny tent I can but only gasp and imagine her results in a ceilingless environment indoors also outdoors she would be gigantic!!
Had to do some brutal muay thai licks n punches and even some tying down and pinching went on today... She is the winner and walks away to fight another day. Leaving me exhausted and wondering what kind of revenge she will deliver come harvest. Already thd branches and stems are smelly and sticky resin is pushing out all over her. Got a really good feeling I shall be working a lot with this mystic tree from Thailand and Asia! The clones are doing great too! Repotted them now and they are loving the new root space. Thanks Ace Seeds am loving my grow experience with you and your seeds.

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina June 2017.jpg
    Ace Seeds Thai Chiang Mai x KaliChina June 2017.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 12

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
ULMV, Keep up the good work my friend. I have to admit I'm jealous of your genetics. I have laid awake thinking about Thai x KC packs of seeds dancing in my head. Peace

ULMW

Thanks for the support Samuel and farmerlion. Am glad to be spreading some happiness to you both and your minds regarding this joyful Thai herb. Wish we could sit together and share in her harvest too!
Happy growing!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Getting together with the people on here would be great. The logistics would be almost impossible. Please Enjoy your bounty and have a puff for me. Peace