What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

God I love being from Washington!

markjs

I had a flashback reading these forums. Someone was talking about their "guy" being dry. I was like floored, as I barely remember that possibility. Basically 9am to 9pm, I can just go to a store, and before recreational was even legal, Medical was big enough it pushed the average per gram price down around $15 to $10....

Some of us still have our "guy", being as Washington has somewhat over-regulated, and because it was part of the culture here before legalization.

Wow, just seems so far away, those days. We may go dry on a strain, but never on product anymore. I feel terrible for you guys living elsewhere. Makes me wonder what we can all do to help end the nightmare of demonization of such a fabulous plant?

geneva_sativa

Guess I am just hugely disillusioned by the power play Wa state pulled with the medical community there.

So much so, that I packed up my truck and trailer and left the state altogether.

Am happy here in a very illegal state, not growing, but still a lot of awesome smoke available 24 hours a day, like the legendary Piff. It actually seems to me that more people smoke here in NY than in Wa state.

Funny that legal business, I wont beg for my rights from the state like a dog begs for a bone.

yeah Washington was really great like that
I grew up in oklahoma - it sucks really bad - arizona sucks as well
even Washinton sucks because of all the thug criminals on the streets = too bad I was downtown seattle

St. Phatty

Wow, just seems so far away, those days. We may go dry on a strain, but never on product anymore. I feel terrible for you guys living elsewhere. Makes me wonder what we can all do to help end the nightmare of demonization of such a fabulous plant?

Learn to fly a drone and load it up with seeds.

Then populate wetlands in states that haven't re-legalized Cannabis.

Though mostly I'm just kidding, seedlings don't last long in a jungle full of slugs & snails.