What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marc Emery arrested again

Smokerman

Veteran
Marc and his wife were arrested again at Toronto airport on the way to Barcelona. Both were in court today and will be back in court tomorrow for a bail hearing as well all Cannabis Culture stores in Canada were raided again today.

Today March 10, They both got bail

Last edited:

Sativan

That really sucks that keep harassing Marc Emory. He did his time in the U.S. so they should let him be for now.

What were the charges?

rolandomota

Most people dont care because what he did was stupid. Have some common sense. Its going to be legal...I think marc likes the publicity he knew he would bail out. Publicity stunt

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Most people dont care because what he did was stupid. Have some common sense. Its going to be legal...I think marc likes the publicity he knew he would bail out. Publicity stunt

:laughing: All true but this time it's a lot more serious as the Canadian legal system has taken away their access to CannabisCulture and the lucrative CC franchise.

Marc and Jodie have always made a very good living utilizing their notoriety as 'Cannabis Warriors' to leverage their business interests while profiting from the illegality of the substance!

They had the CC dispensaries up and running and poised to take over the market but just couldn't wait, had to force the issue.

We'll have to see how this plays out in court.

...... of course I remember that time Marc ended up in the Canadian court they decided to ship him off to the good ole USA, hope Justin is a bit more caring.:tiphat:

YetiOG

That really sucks that keep harassing Marc Emory. He did his time in the U.S. so they should let him be for now.

What were the charges?

Im sure ues being "bothered" because yet again hes flagrantly disregarding the laws hes a dummy i dont feel bad for him amd he does more harm for the cause than good by being a public nuisance. Regardless of the fact no one should go to jail for weed, he publicly breaks the law then crys the blues he gets arrested. No one here is making a target of themselves so no one has problems but he makes an ass of himself trying to prove laws are just ink on paper, and the police come amd prove that theory wrong everytime

why cant he just keep his shit together and not break the law publicly or obviously, its legal next year but he cant wait amd has to be an ass. I wonder sometimes what hes really on, im not a fan of his at all. I wont support anything marc emery related period. Hes dome some legut stuff selling seeds but IMO hes nothing more than a petty criminal who breaks laws for attention and public sympathy when the law has its say.

YetiOG

Agreed! By now anyone who feels sorry for him and hasnt figured it out is buying exactly what hes selling. The guys probably perfectly comfortable in jail and sees it as a way to attention

Stan G.

Im sure ues being "bothered" because yet again hes flagrantly disregarding the laws hes a dummy i dont feel bad for him amd he does more harm for the cause than good by being a public nuisance. Regardless of the fact no one should go to jail for weed, he publicly breaks the law then crys the blues he gets arrested. No one here is making a target of themselves so no one has problems but he makes an ass of himself trying to prove laws are just ink on paper, and the police come amd prove that theory wrong everytime

why cant he just keep his shit together and not break the law publicly or obviously, its legal next year but he cant wait amd has to be an ass. I wonder sometimes what hes really on, im not a fan of his at all. I wont support anything marc emery related period. Hes dome some legut stuff selling seeds but IMO hes nothing more than a petty criminal who breaks laws for attention and public sympathy when the law has its say.
Although I kind of agree with you, we shouldn't judge someone practicing civil disobedience, to further our cause, so harshly. Why couldn't Rosa Parks just sit in the back or Martin Luther King just obey the segregation laws? You don't have to like it or do it, but maybe it is worth respecting:tiphat:.

Gelado`

Veteran
Although I kind of agree with you, we shouldn't judge someone practicing civil disobedience, to further our cause, so harshly. Why couldn't Rosa Parks just sit in the back or Martin Luther King just obey the segregation laws? You don't have to like it or do it, but maybe it is worth respecting:tiphat:.

I agree ^

Limeygreen

Veteran
He has done some stupid things for sure, exposing breeders names in his mag, spraying pesticides on a breeder (by accident I have heard no first hand knowledge) gotten himself arrested by being blatantly on the wrong side of the law. You have to admit though he has brought a lot of press to unjust laws that brought forth a lot of discussion and awareness even though it looks like self promotion it has the side benefit of opening some dialogue that hasn't been happening so I suppose we just have to take the good with the bad with him, my opinion anyways.

shithawk420

Veteran
The guy is a snake and a thief. I got no sympathy for the guy. If he claims he doesn't make much money how did he afford bail? It says 3 other co conspirators were also realesed on 30k bail. So that's 150k between them all which is actually cheap compared to here. They are liars. I don't think I know anyone with 30k for bail money. He's gonna do time for this too. Think he wouldn't be so dumb unless he was set up

YetiOG

He has done some stupid things for sure, exposing breeders names in his mag, spraying pesticides on a breeder (by accident I have heard no first hand knowledge) gotten himself arrested by being blatantly on the wrong side of the law. You have to admit though he has brought a lot of press to unjust laws that brought forth a lot of discussion and awareness even though it looks like self promotion it has the side benefit of opening some dialogue that hasn't been happening so I suppose we just have to take the good with the bad with him, my opinion anyways.

Strait up hes done more harm than good. Hes a selfish self promoter him and reeferman would make a great crew...

He didnt really bring any attention to anything but himself in my opinion. Everyobe knew the laws were bunk... no one rallied because marc was in jail, infact after a week inside that U.S. stint in jail eceryone forgot he exsisted. Lol hes such a tool he took the hit for his wife and buddy, though only so he could front as a weed warior. The reality is hes in it for himself no one else. If he could make easy money another way im sure he would

Look at the list of things you mentioned hes dome. What a goof. If someone spayed me with pesticide id probably respond with something really unpleasant. Accident or not they might be drinking some of what they sprayed on me

YetiOG

The guy is a snake and a thief. I got no sympathy for the guy. If he claims he doesn't make much money how did he afford bail? It says 3 other co conspirators were also realesed on 30k bail. So that's 150k between them all which is actually cheap compared to here. They are liars. I don't think I know anyone with 30k for bail money. He's gonna do time for this too. Think he wouldn't be so dumb unless he was set up

Oh yeah hes rich alright. 30k is no probalem for him you have to remember the buisnesses and resources he has access too. Cant forget he owns a magazine that turns a profit

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Maybe he became institutionalized during his incarceration? Some can find life on the outside unbearable. 🤔

"These walls are funny. First you hate'em, then you get used to them. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them." Shawshank Redemtion.:biggrin:

shithawk420

Veteran
oh come on."instutionalized"he barely did time in a Fed prison.hes nothing but a big baby with a big mouth.hes nothing.i guess no one remembers all his weird sex stuff on the internet with his crazy ass asian wife?threatening people?and underage kids too?if anything hes the prince of dumb and no class.fuck Emery.and BTW!iI WANT MY MONEY BACK ASSHOLE!

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
oh come on."instutionalized"he barely did time in a Fed prison.hes nothing but a big baby with a big mouth.hes nothing.i guess no one remembers all his weird sex stuff on the internet with his crazy ass asian wife?threatening people?and underage kids too?if anything hes the prince of dumb and no class.fuck Emery.and BTW!iI WANT MY MONEY BACK ASSHOLE!

:laughing: Well I remember and I WANT MY MONEY BACK TOO!:tiphat:

..... and it was interesting how fast he cleaned up his act when he got arrested by the RMCP, married Jodie and scrubed his CC forums of alla the evidence - wiped clean!!!:tongue:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
you only have to put up 10% of bond. $30K equal $3k cash. here, anyway...don't ask me how i know that, LOL! :)

Latest posts

Latest posts