What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Originally Posted by dansbuds
the only reason the nets are that high (46") is because the plants i have going in are that big lol
i normally set my nets at 36 & put in 24" plants ..... but i think i can go a little bigger from now on .... whatcha think ? lol
biggrin.gif

[/FONT]

:biggrin:

picture.php

Aspenou812

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Originally Posted by dansbuds [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/buttons/viewpost.gif]View Image[/URL]
the only reason the nets are that high (46") is because the plants i have going in are that big lol
i normally set my nets at 36 & put in 24" plants ..... but i think i can go a little bigger from now on .... whatcha think ? lol View Image

[/FONT]

:biggrin:

View Image

Those are going to be huge plants... Compared to what I'm use to seeing you run

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i see alot of tuckin & weaving in my future ! lol

& i really hope its a huge harvest !!! really gonna NEED it by the time its done ! 2 1/2 months with no income is gonna hurt !!! a real job just ain't gonna happen with my health ...... but i'm looking anyways .....

Last edited:

Aspenou812

Veteran
So I manage to show my ass slightly and reorganize my Christmas Charity.... All night I was up and working on it... Today I talked to some of the influential people in town and they finally finished funding the event.... That should have been done 8 weeks ago... So today Me and Mini Me are at Sam's shopping and then we have to cook Dinner for 400 people... Luckly all of the gifts have been collected and wrapped.... When I handed it over I was looking for some help really... But Life ya know... So I kinda knew it was way too much for one person to handle... Its gotten bigger than I thought it ever would have....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So I manage to show my ass slightly and reorganize my Christmas Charity.... All night I was up and working on it... Today I talked to some of the influential people in town and they finally finished funding the event.... That should have been done 8 weeks ago... So today Me and Mini Me are at Sam's shopping and then we have to cook Dinner for 400 people... Luckly all of the gifts have been collected and wrapped.... When I handed it over I was looking for some help really... But Life ya know... So I kinda knew it was way too much for one person to handle... Its gotten bigger than I thought it ever would have....

good for you !!!! :tiphat: thats one way of keeping the spirit is helping others this time of year ! theres many familys that will benefit from it !

Aspenou812

Veteran
Everyone of my guest live somewhere beneath the poverty line.... and fuck the parents.... Ill feed them but they could do just like i do.... work 50 hours a week to wind up flat broke.... Damn Im missing that dive money i lost this year.... but i work my ass off and keep the lights on and good food on the table.... Its not the kids fault they live like they do.... I cant stand to see a kid go without on Christmas... and out of the 335 kids this year most would be fed but would never get the full christmas spread... And no chance of finding there name on a stocking full of stuff and 4 decent presents like they will go home with.... this started out 16 years ago for 3 kids.... and has consumed the holidays ever since... I partner with the local shelters and churches and get names from the food bank to be sure im doing for those in need.... and i normally run this off the kitchen table at my house.... I just got Back with Mine ME and we spent 2300 on food...All donated... It's time to fire up 12 local home Kitchens and 2 restaurant kitchens and get Down Doing some Home Cookin.... These people really put away the food when they come on Christmas Eve.... And i thought i was done... Washed my hands with all of this after last year.... Passed it on.... Yeah right... FML... but i'm glad Little Dove gets to see all of this... She has always helped me but not been in my back pocket the whole time... These Kids need a little hope in there lives... Some have seen and been in places that are truly scary.... Most have gone hungry at times... A Glimmer of hope goes a long way for these kids.... Im already kicking myself and i already know my grow will be pushed off another couple of weeks I just spent 460 bucks of the money i was saving for the grow to buy a wheelchair.... Mainly because i couldn't get any fucking one else to do it for a 7 year old little girl.... Little Doves Idea.... And i couldn't help myself when she brought me her 68.92 out of her Star Wars Piggy Bank... And talked to me about it....Someone Took it while she was at the shelter sleeping... I tried this morning but i was told it would take several weeks to get a new one so what the hell... Its just Money....Right... I knew i didn't have a choice at that point... Let me get busy in the kitchen...

Aspenou812

Veteran
You are the Best !!!!! :huggg:

So i got home this morning With Little Dove and M&M was fixing some lunch while i deposited the checks into the Charities account... I hear a CLUNK... on the table and it was My daughter struggling to put her Yoda Piggy Bank on the Table.... It's half her size.... She waits for a few minutes till i look over and she shoves in my way.... the conversation went kinda like this...Looking around the Yoda i said what is it... "did you see that family at the back of the shelter with the two Blonde girls" yup... " they been in that place for five whole weeks" Yea i herd that... " They had a birthday there two weeks ago" I really hope the had fun.... "There names are Maria and Jenny it wasn't a good birthday" So is this where the Piggy Bank comes in to this?..... " kinda sorta Jenny got a new wheelchair and someone stole it that night why would someone do that" I said what... she shook her head.... i hopped on the phone and called the lady that runs the shelter and she verified the whole thing.... they had pulled every string they had to pull to get the new chair... her old one was falling apart and because it was a new chair they didn't want to replace it due to theft....That was just too fucked up... for me to be hearing... I looked over and she had started counting when we finished she ask if that was enough for a new wheelchair.... I knew i was fucked right there....lol.... I smiled and said no Baby but it will be.... Merry Christmas....

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i got home this morning With Little Dove and M&M was fixing some lunch while i deposited the checks into the Charities account... I hear a CLUNK... on the table and it was My daughter struggling to put her Yoda Piggy Bank on the Table.... It's half her size.... She waits for a few minutes till i look over and she shoves in my way.... the conversation went kinda like this...Looking around the Yoda i said what is it... "did you see that family at the back of the shelter with the two Blonde girls" yup... " they been in that place for five whole weeks" Yea i herd that... " They had a birthday there two weeks ago" I really hope the had fun.... "There names are Maria and Jenny it wasn't a good birthday" So is this where the Piggy Bank comes in to this?..... " kinda sorta Jenny got a new wheelchair and someone stole it that night why would someone do that" I said what... she shook her head.... i hopped on the phone and called the lady that runs the shelter and she verified the whole thing.... they had pulled every string they had to pull to get the new chair... her old one was falling apart and because it was a new chair they didn't want to replace it due to theft....That was just too fucked up... for me to be hearing... I looked over and she had started counting when we finished she ask if that was enough for a new wheelchair.... I knew i was fucked right there....lol.... I smiled and said no Baby but it will be.... Merry Christmas....

As I said !!! :huggg:Hearts as big as all of Florida !!!

Grizz

Veteran
right on Aspen , makes feel all geedy inside, we took a bunch of blankets we got at goodwill down to the homeless people downtown, It's damn right cold with this wind hitting 30 to 40 mph,

Aspenou812

Veteran
right on Aspen , makes feel all geedy inside, we took a bunch of blankets we got at goodwill down to the homeless people downtown, It's damn right cold with this wind hitting 30 to 40 mph,

That's Awesome Grizz... Every little thing helps....

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Reminds me of a story involving smallpox :hide:

I know I know, what an asshole

dansbuds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no .... i sent it aspen to check out .... we were talking about calcium & how amino acids help chelate the calcium to be more available to the plants ...... ita available to her in florida