What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EYES Tearing

dddaver

Veteran
An old Asian remedy is using mother's milk on your eyes. I think that's for pink eye though. But might work.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
An old Asian remedy is using mother's milk on your eyes. I think that's for pink eye though. But might work.
gggreat idea dddaver, if I knew a prego mom I'd get it first hand.:biggrin:

EDIT: Cow = mothers milk??

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I'm back.. apparently the inside of your lilids (top & bottom) have very small peaks that enables a film of tears between them and your eye ball. If anything, like an eye lash gets in there those peaks swell, your eye secrets eye snot that will engulf thatever is in there and dissolved it if it isn't removed.. once inflamed, these peaks enlarge some times connecting together to reduce the amount of saline between your eye and eye lid, you eyes sends eye snot but no room... overflow outta your eye when your eye says I want no more of this and flushes it out with excessive tears and the process starts over... gave me some stuff... Lotimax.. been a week, 4 drops per day, very little tearing or snot... yeah.. but no contact lenses for a month or two.. tada.. happy ending.. I think.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Chamomille tea is good advice,Angelgoob knows..
chamomile tea? I da eyes? or drink allot??:tiphat: did I mention my eyes are about 90% better??!:woohoo:
they didn't mention Graves disease but they did say it could take 6 months to rectify.. and I must say the young female Dr is a fox. Makes going back easier.:biggrin:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
:peacock:
Aint nuttin but a G thengbaybe

it been a year since starting to go to the VA for my eye snot and tearing... many many eye drops.. still gooey but not tearing so much...

EDIT: BTW wumpyc but I have no idea what you are trying to convey with 'G thengbaybe'
look%20at%20this.gif