What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hps + led + Sweet Seeds = let's have another run!!

B

bigganjabud

Right first and foremost hello everyone

My first grow with sweet was autos and was a decent crop but I didn't really like the whole stunt one miss out thing so with that said

I completely fluffed up my last diary because of circumstances beyond my control but I'm back and at it again now so.......

Without further hubbub (drum roll please!)

THE STARS OF THE SHOW!!

BLACK JACK FAST VERSION

Sweet Seeds Black Jack Fast Version Feminized Marijuana Seeds

Black Jack Fast Version is a feminized and non-autoflowering version of Sweet Seeds Black Jack. It is a strain designed to be like the original Black Jack but faster flowering, maintaining the traits and production of her older sister. This F1 hybrid is the result from the cross between a selected genetic line of S.A.D. Auto and the Jack Herer elite clone used in the original Black Jack. This variety produces very potent and productive plants, with strong side branches that are very long and fully loaded with aromatic flowers. The aroma is very sweet and with hints of incense complemented by lemony citrus tones. This version shortens flowering time by one week compared to the original version.

Genetics : S.A.D Auto x Jack Herer
Flowering Time : 50-56 Days

CREAM MANDERINE FAST VERSION

Sweet Seeds has used their best Cream Mandarine Auto selected strains to obtain this Fat Version variety. In order to eliminate the autoflower characteristic of the original version and at the same time to strengthen the aroma attribute Sweet Seeds have hybridized these original selected strains with an elite clone of Diesel ancestors and with tones of aromatic mandarin citrus aromas. Cream Mandarine Fast Version is an remarkable, fast-flowering, easy-to-grow, medium-sized marijuana plant that grows vigorously and yields long heavy compact buds covered in resin. It is a strain with a great vigour and with a structure of an Indica-Sativa hybrid. Cream Mandarine Fast Version produces big compact buds fully loaded of aromatic resin. The flavour and aroma can be described as very pronounced and fruity, with notes of citrus fruits and oil.

Genetics : Cream Mandarine x O. Diesel x Unknown Strain

SWEET SPECIAL FAST VERSION

Sweet Special Fast Version is a feminized, non-autoflowering version of Sweet Special Auto. It is a F1 hybrid resulting from crossing the stabilized hybrid Hog x Grapefruit with automatic Cream Caramel, a 3rd generation strain. Sweet Special Fast V shows a great hybrid vigour from the first stages of growth and a fast flowering. The herbs develop thick dense buds covered with aromatic resin.

Genetics : Grapefruit x Hawgsbreath x Sweet Special Auto

Also I've got

1 x SWEET CHEESE FAST VERSION
Sweet Cheese Fast Wersion by Sweet Seeds is a feminized strain non Autoflowering fast version. It is a selectioned clon from Sweet Cheese and a 3th generation of a autoflowering strain. It retains the characteristic and searched aroma of stale and pungent cheese of genetics. This version of Sweet Cheese preserves the traditional and desired old spicy cheese aroma from the Cheese genetics. It produces long, thick buds compact, full of crystal clear and very aromatic trichomes. F1 cross brings uniformity and hybrid vigor to the offspring. The cross with the autoflowering genetics shortens the flowering and maturity time of this strain in several weeks.

Genetics : Sweet Cheese x Sweet Cheese Auto
Flowering Time : 53-59 Days

Also I've got 5 of a set of random and another 1 random
Won't mention them here but they are well known strains so I might dabble with a sideline diary for them

ITS GREAT TO BE BACK

NOW LETZ AVE IT!!

CANT WAIT FOR THE PISTALS AS MUCH AS YOU CANT WAIT FOR PICS

ALLL SYSTEMS GROW!!!!

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers mate!

Bring it on ;) Sounds very nice :D

I'll keep an eye on this one. Sweet smokes :peppermintstick:

tommy

B

bigganjabud

Ok time to kick off the festivitys!!!
Hope the season is kind to you all!!!

It's been a while since I've uploaded pics so I hope I can do it (fingers crossed)

I've got a snazzy new phone with an ok camera again

New led and I've made a net as I just love hard work!!

16 plants in a 1.2m tent and a net? I'm just asking for trouble right? Lol let's live and learn right!

I was itching to get some pics up so naturally as the lights clicked I was in there as the mega lights were starting there 20hr shift

picture.php
[/url]

So then I thought I'd show you my choice of plant steroids this time

I'm going with metrop as I loved it last time
Only extras are roots exculurator and terpinator cos it's brilliant and I love it!!

Now for the extra timer

And finally my mixed multi-spectrum goodness footprint and a look at just exactly what's happened in a week

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
good to see you straight back at it ....looks like it should be a good one... interested to see how the LEDs work out...

B

bigganjabud

Same ere tbh shoes lmao it set the mrs back about 150 so if it gives me an extra 100gr lol I'll call it even

Higag sappanin bruvva? Nearly scissor season innit?

HereIgrowagain

Same ere tbh shoes lmao it set the mrs back about 150 so if it gives me an extra 100gr lol I'll call it even

Higag sappanin bruvva? Nearly scissor season innit?

Aye almost mate, can't bring myself to do it lol Nah, Chrimbo day would be perfect however I have them booked in for after Boxing day. Getting better every day :tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Ever the optimist I've gone and got another fan and built a screen net

Also moved some bits around and done a little squidgin of elbow grease

They're on an ec of 0.9 at the min so we will see if they're happy in the morning or if I need to adjust anything

B

bigganjabud

Quick mid week diy jobby

picture.php

I'm a show off when I'm proud of myself so......

picture.php

And my new led

picture.php

And just quick the ec hasn't changed in a few hrs since res change so I'm happy tonight

B

bigganjabud

nice system dude :)

One love me bredda

And hiya higa lol yeah mate gonna be time to strip these girls all nice and neat in no time

I've bee glued to superllollycroppin vids for a few days now so I'm thinking maybe I've bitten off more than I can chew with 16 in there but ffs I'm confident il give it a bloody good go!!

B

bigganjabud

Cheers phoenix my man!!
I'm happy to be upgrading with time as my knowledge expands

I think this time might be a bit crazy but my passion is in it 100%

B

bigganjabud

The improvement over the past 36hrs is phenomenal I can't remember plants growing this quick before!!!

Must have finally dialed it all in