What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Post Your ACE X's !!!

SunScrabble

Very nice SunScrabble. Is the Leb from Ace as well?

Keep us updated on the search. Or do you have a thread going?

Best of luck

Peace GG

Yep both are from ACE, don't have a thread yet, may just start one. They just went into flower at the beginning of the week. Down to about 180 from the original 300. Have found 2 males that have some severe gas to them, may keep them for future breeding!

Goodherb

Greetings solarlogos.
That Purple Haze x Purple Satellite .
Sound interesting,Jimi Hendrix , playing with Prince,Wow!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
sour diesel x bangi haze

sour diesel x bangi haze

picture.php

SolarLogos

(Killer A5xVietnamese Black)xOTH

(Killer A5xVietnamese Black)xOTH

A few extreme NLD pheno's that are going to be flowering a looong time.

Ka5/VBxOTH

Here is the Malawi pheno, all went into flower at the same time. This girl smells of sweet tropical fruit. Very nice all around. Her lower branches seeded with NevHaze x Vietnamese Black (thanks MadMac, that pollen went a long ways)

OlDirtyHuman

Early Bubba Hash x LuckyCharm BLR

picture.php
picture.php

First one of these I've grown.
Took 9 weeks to finish.
Definitely not the kush scent or dense buds of the mother plant.
I've only grown a couple males of the Lucky Charm Black Lime Reserve so not sure what the buds are like on that plant yet, but this one has a very sweet candy like scent to me.

SolarLogos

Zamaldelica x Mama Thai

Zamaldelica x Mama Thai

Zamaldelica x Mama Thai about week 12. The Skunk#1 is really noticeable in late flower, she is really putting off some nice skunky odors behind sweet tropical fruit. Her lower branches are pollinated with Nev.Haze x Vietnamese Black

SolarLogos

Ka5/VBxOTH

Ka5/VBxOTH

Ka5/Vietnamese Black x OTH
Here is the short compact pheno. The lower branches are pollinated with NevHaze x VB lime green pheno. Sweet fruit with a nice floral/roses smell

Seeds of (Ka5/VBxOTH)x(Nev Haze x VB)

OlDirtyHuman

Ghost Train Haze x Honduras
picture.php
picture.php

Everything was looking good til 7 weeks.
Found maybe a dozen bananas all together so it's off to isolation for a month or so.

SolarLogos

Afghan/Malawi x OTH

Afghan/Malawi x OTH

The Afghan/Malawi x OTH is starting to fatten up her calyxes. Smells are still all haze. The center is solid like the afghan, those haze fingers are extras. I'm thinking about revegging her and putting her outdoors.

RED 1

Thai (Chiang Rai) x Honduras

A few different phenos of the F1's, all at 14 weeks flowering, and finished at 16-17 weeks

Dry buds are from one of the purple phenos, love those golden seeds 😁

Attachments

• 20200331_165300.jpg
    20200331_165300.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200405_125601.jpg
    20200405_125601.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200331_165217.jpg
    20200331_165217.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200423_145916.jpg
    20200423_145916.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200423_145837.jpg
    20200423_145837.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200423_144648.jpg
    20200423_144648.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

nldfarmer

panama x rio negro colombian

spicy aromas and very vigorous growth.
mainlined her so this is this the first and only full body pic, although i did clone the top which i intend to flower in a 1 gal.

kali china x gdp
sativa

indica
thought i could shorten an F3 kali china with my GDP male :confused:

most phenos are the F3 on steroids :biggrin:, which I forgot is a feature of the GDP male, i did find a smaller indica pheno on the first run though

OlDirtyHuman

Ghost Train Haze x Honduras
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This one was cut at 9.5 weeks. I dropped it down to 10/14 after finding some bananas and only found a couple more through flower.
I've only grown a couple male Honduras so far and this is the first of these crosses I've tried.

Tangwena

Veteran
What a great hybrid, makes me want to travel half way across the globe to chew cob with ya.:tiphat:
Is this a new cross? I know you like your Mulanje cob and Ethiopian cobs; is this the first time you've combined them into one cross?
I love her wild, untamed look. Great job brother Tang!
Peace, God bless
Thanks brother I got over 10oz dried off of her I had to make big fat 2oz cobs.
I made the seeds in my last grow the early effects are extremely strong speedy as hell I love it already.
Once its cured and aged it will be an awesome high real kick up the butt.

SolarLogos

Purple haze Satellite

Purple haze Satellite

Purple Haze Satellite (Purple Haze x Purple Satellite)
She has decent branching and is starting to take off. She looks just like the purple satellite in structure and leaf, with the exception of the much more NLD expression. The leaves lost their "belly" so to speak, but still 9 finger like the PS. The PS had all purple stalks. Her stalk and stems have no purple yet, like the purple haze, which comes out much later in flower. PS finished September 13 in my area, so I'm hoping for an early finisher.

SolarLogos

(Afghan x Malawi) x OTH

(Afghan x Malawi) x OTH

I didn't have a jar big enough to cure the top bud, Afghan/Malaw x OTH so I broke it down and dried it and it's been curing for a week. Total dry weight without the stem, 60 grams/just over 2 oz.