What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

FIRST TIME YOU TRIED COLUMBIAN GOLD ?

Dog Star

Veteran
So can anyone answer this? World of Seeds has a Columbia Gold hybrid supposedly 2 Santa Marta varieties.

Has anyone got any info? Or would I be better trying the Ace Panama as someone else suggested?

Then buy Colombian Gold 1972 from USC as i get that is best representation on pure Columbian line and it cost 30 euros..

H

hard rain

Then buy Colombian Gold 1972 from USC as i get that is best representation on pure Columbian line and it cost 30 euros..
Thanks for the quick reply. It doesn't seem to be available, out of stock everywhere I can see.
Also I can get WoS fairly easily. USC seem only available through a couple of outlets according to my searches.

St. Phatty

Yesterday. Smoked my first Baydream x Apollo 11.

It went 82 days in flowering, outdoors.

attachment.php

Baydream is from Grand-daddy Purple Seeds.

Attachments

• IMG_20171020_161219_bayd_+_+__.jpg
    IMG_20171020_161219_bayd_+_+__.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 15

Wolfshadoe

Most has already said how tastey that C-bo gold was..20 dollar lids..I have NEVER baught MJ..I grew up on the west coast of florida..I have PERSONALLY witnessed and participated in unloading multiple TONS in the 70 s..That was my first seeds was out of that bailed weed..Real tight not BIG but nice round Nuggets of golden goodness..My problem was I could NOT get mine GOLDEN like theirs for several years.It was always lime green..That is until I started to figure out HOW they did it when meeting up with a Columbian unloading a boat that could speak a lil English..He told me they took pocket knives and ringed the plants to kill them and dry them on the plants.Sure enough!! It worked for me..These seeds were REAL tiny!!! BTW...Oh some of them strains are still around but you got to go into the moutains and meet someone about 80!!Jamaica,panama red,ect..Oh but those were the days..Thanks for the sunday morning read yall!! Peace! <ws>

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loved your post there ^^ Wolfshadoe. I always thought the ring around the stem was legend, but I do know they sun dried the buds to get the yellow color. Had that confirmed by Snowhigh who I trust.

Totch and Saltwater Cowboy are a couple pot smuggling books I am reading about the time and area you were in. Maybe you are in the books, hehe. Everglades City and Chokoloskee area supplied most of the US pot at one time, or at least the most Colombian and Jamaican pot coming in for sure.

I envy you living there then. Had to have been awesome. Square grouper fishing