What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ace'Sativa research (:

bwoyrude

Veteran
Thanks mates)
rüdiger, very difficult to consider food for all separately, I try to please everyone, it is not usual setup for me, I love soil and organic setups.
There are problems with overheating and overflow in roots zone, and it is more important to me than the nitrogen and Malawi, bcz. lose roots=lose harvest.
Nitrogen reduced to 50ppm, and sometimes less. Needs some minimum for good assimilation of other elements, and I'm looking for him.

R

rüdiger

thats right, but there is very much N stored in her leaves @ your picture and me think its good till harvest.
She'll ripe out better this way and give you better product.

I like your MHL thing, did you consider trying a cmh.
I have to get one of these(PhilipsMASTERColour CDM-T
Elite), they have a killer spectra.

:tiphat:rüdiger

bwoyrude

Veteran
HID still shines(sylv,grolux400), i'm still not happy with weight,:biggrin:
I'll change lamp a little later, for more delicate maturation.
My lamp - sylvania HSI T 400W(6100K).

Good spectra, long life(20000H), 32000K lumens ... $30 :) only +++
If I think about change the settings, I think I'll buy the plasma at least 500 watt :dance013:
What about test of Malawi - Kali mist on the knees...considering my tolerance, very impressed.
Cheers

Last edited:
R

rüdiger

I had in mind the:
Phillips MASTERColour CDM-TMW Elite 315W/942 (4200k)
20000hr (50% dead)
34300 Lm, EL 109 Lm/W
sorry i cant get the spectral analysis out my pdf, its more red pronounced then the hsi T.

i try to get one and make report soon.
in single parts for ~250€, evg(Phillips), bulb and gavita pro reflector but I'll have to replace the socket...

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello, 66days@12/12. Group, Malawi, panama2, and a small reward 2me for watering and care(malawi test). Cheers

You are doing an excellent job with the sativas bwoyrude :yes:
Thanks for the updates, next one is going to be real interesting!

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hello mates, thanks a lot,
86@12/12 . Last 2-3 weeks was only biobizz bloom + cananzym / (RO+tap)@150-300 ppm total.
One Congo and one panama were "boiled" with temp 40*C.
But not mild and any prob, just lost some grams and quality. anyway, drying now.
Surviving ladies looks good for @6 month of life :)
Cheers

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Outstanding yield bwoyrude!

The Congo and Panama look wonderful despite the hot temps!

Отличные шишандры, бро! Конго видать фиолетовость вобрал от пакистанца. Как у него с запахом? :)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Congrats on the harvest bwoyrude, i love the outcome!

I'm looking forward to hear your comments about the smoke that comes from your plants :) Enjoy!

bwoyrude

Veteran
Hello ,
Thank you for your kind words Dubi.
At the moment, I can copy here a little review of Malawi.
Of all the varieties of seeds from Ace that I tried, Malawi could be called the queen.
it is the only variety I decided to keep the clone...
Her craving just demeans everyone else, it's a really dangerous superb sativa .
Colossal psychedelic high . All your daily energy goes into the @fryer@ and begins to @fry@ your brain, causing atomic reaction in the mind.
I'm afraid to imagine what effect will be after the traditionally correct cobs cured ,but I am very sick perfectionist , and definitely gonna try this method of cure. Its looks and sounds better than BHO from malawi, and in general, such as Malawi grade allows you to forget about the extracts . Such as malawi needs pure organic soil grow under african sun and true traditional cure process
All others seem to me weak against the background of Malawi at this moment, and they were sent to long preservation in vacuum packs and waiting for his time.
I keep searching for interesting phenotypes sativa, this time will be Malawi and Panama . There also will be lovely for me hybrids of og kush, chemD, chocolope and others.
So,totally from Ace will be 4 plants, 2x panama fem , 2x malawi fem(1x clone+1x new plant). I hope this time I'l get a strong green panama pheno.

At this time, the substrate is peat soil with clay pebbles, organic ferts, flood watering method and the new (for me) light cycle for veg. - GLR 12 - 5.5 |1|5.5.
11/13 > 10/14 for bloom. to reduce the period of flowering.
And... , some pictures of malawi clone in 0.5l of coco/perlite
Clone was cut from flowering plant, as much as 10-11 weeks, when I've realized the potential of this bush
Cheers :)

Last edited:

Waldgeist

Hello ,
Thank you for your kind words Dubi.
At the moment, I can copy here a little review of Malawi.
All others seem to me weak against the background of Malawi at this moment, and they were sent to long preservation in vacuum packs and waiting for his time.
I keep searching for interesting phenotypes sativa, this time will be Malawi and Panama . There also will be lovely for me hybrids of og kush, chemD, chocolope and others.
So,totally from Ace will be 4 plants, 2x panama fem , 2x malawi fem(1x clone+1x new plant). I hope this time I'l get a strong green panama pheno.

At this time, the substrate is peat soil with clay pebbles, organic ferts, flood watering method and the new (for me) light cycle for veg. - GLR 12 - 5.5 |1|5.5.
11/13 > 10/14 for bloom. to reduce the period of flowering.

And... , some pictures of malawi clone in 0.5l of coco/perlite
Clone was cut from flowering plant, as much as 10-11 weeks, when I've realized the potential of this bush
Cheers :)
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=276162&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=276159&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=276158&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/attachment.php?attachmentid=276161&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

:biggrin: nice you try :biggrin:

regarding 12 - 5,5 - 1 - 5,5

it could be that certain plants need more then 1 hour to keep them completely in veg. . like 12 - 5 - 2 - 5 or 12 - 5,25 - 1,5 - 5,25

:tiphat:

bwoyrude

Veteran
:biggrin: nice you try :biggrin:

regarding 12 - 5,5 - 1 - 5,5

it could be that certain plants need more then 1 hour to keep them completely in veg. . like 12 - 5 - 2 - 5 or 12 - 5,25 - 1,5 - 5,25

:tiphat:
Thanks Waldgeist,
All looks very well, despite the problems with the bad quality of clay pebbles and replacing to new and good quality in bottom of the pots. I and the kids are happy with the regime.
Bonus photo - vacuum bags cured malawi
Cheers :dance013:

Last edited: