What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamal X Meao Thai

Damn Randy, you really hit the nail on the angola.... I´m drooling all over the keybord! .... i´d love to hit that flower!

The Hatter

Veteran
Thanks Hatter and Dubi. Hatter that cross is with the Angola verde, no roja.
No speedy high, this one is very much in the head, not overpowering, some confusion and lots of deep thought. I think with a good cure it will be a better high. Flavor is nice but not real strong. Very hard not to over fertilize these. I transplanted her into fresh coco after the stretch with no added amendments but the coco was charged with Calcium Nitrate by the supplier so it came out pretty green with some chlorophyl flavor. Still needs to cure some.

I agree Mustafunk, Van Vulpen must be very busy with the outdoor. I want to see some more of his plants.

Sorry for the confusion. I'm not sure why I thought it was the red. The verde is a similarly rare and amazing landrace strain.

I keep reading of La Mano Negro's work and it all looks amazing. I hope there are more people like you keeping his legacy alive. I wish more people were into preserving the heirloom strains.

k-s-p

Veteran
Bump for an old thread. VanVulpen I hope you are safe and happy somewhere in your mountains :)

I'm a little embarrassed to say I've been sitting on some of these Zamal/Thai X THH or NH for a while; but glad to say I have them on hand. Would have ran these already but had my head elsewhere :crazy:

I am going to try to germ them this year. Not sure if I have time this spring because I have to move in about 3-4 months. I'd be happy just to make more seeds and worry about smoke later. We will see. Hope I didn't jinx myself now!