What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I buy a bong like the old JBD's online

Jnugg

Veteran
Just as the title states...I have been looking to get a tube that resembles the old Jerome Baker Designs (R.I.P.) for a while now.I had a Trident tube 3 years ago and was told the the old blowers from JBD got together to form that compny but haven't been able to find a place to buy online.

Shivadas Glass www.shivadas.com has some alright ones but not quite JBD.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?!

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
listen,,,,

JBD is back in business ,,, under diffrent name.

you wont find them online,,, but they are all over CA in headshops.

you can find them under the new label "ARTS"

^^^^heres a few ARTS i picked up,,,

Last edited:
BiG H3rB Tr3E said:
listen,,,,

JBD is back in business ,,, under diffrent name.

you wont find them online,,, but they are all over CA in headshops.

you can find them under the new label "ARTS"

^^^^heres a few ARTS i picked up,,,

beautiful.

I had an original jbd that broke, and was made into a jar...best looking jar I ever seen...

old friend had a og jbd, with galaxy marbles, bomby but that tool broke it

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
heres a custom ARTS,,,,for those who remeber the JBD motherships::it probably will look familiar (and yeh,,,thats a 64 el camino:joint: :joint: )

Picture090.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture089.jpg

Picture092.jpg

Picture103-1.jpg

Picture096.jpg

Picture098.jpg

Picture097.jpg

Picture099.jpg

Last edited:

Jnugg

Veteran
Man those are all great bongs and I remember the old motherships....beautiful pieces of art!

But when I search glass shops online they are cheap cheap shitty bongs...no real gnarly I/O work no real fuming for color change and what not...

There used to be plenty of places online to buy quality glass like California Color Changing Glass....Chameleon Glass...JBD....etc etc.

NOKUY

Veteran
dont know about online, but if u walk in to "mile high pipe" on pearl street in boulder colorado they have a cpl VERY expensive OG JBD's on the shelf.

SmokeKush4

Wow, some great pics in this thread, some of the nicest bongs I've ever seen. I wish more places had these types of bongs for sale, they are so nice
Heatish2-14-09011.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
they are nice for artistic purpose.but theres a reason there isnt many left.they are too damn thin and they break too damn easy.they arent made for every day tokin.especially with a 1000 dollar price tag

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Repeat business.. Yeehaw. ...Come to Cali fancy overpriced bongs galore..I refuse to pay more for a bong than my first car