What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hans Klok - The World's Fastest Illusionist!

shithawk420

Veteran
Wow! I think I know how he did some of the stuff but just wow! Great find! Im thinking mirrors just have to be involved. Its almost impossible without them

brown_thumb

There's an illusionist in that video? All I saw were two very pretty ladies. :)

Anyway, what kind of performance would you expect from a performer who's name sounds like 'hands clock'.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

good find Tudo, but no matter how many times I wave & snap my bed sheets I can't get that babe in the gold bikini to reappear here, and I'm regretting the hell outta making her disappear in the first place.......

shithawk420

Veteran
im sure you already know but thats how the trick works in the first place.eyes focused on the girls.but i still cant figure out how he did some of that stuff.mirrors?either way im impressed.very good.HOW THE FUCK DID HE DO IT?!

Latest posts

Latest posts