What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THIS - The Kalergi Plan.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Stoner4Life....What do you think about this Coudenhove - Kalergi conspiracy? To me it looks highly likely that it is indeed happening judging from this very thorough report from the Welsh author at : https://sovereignwales.com/

I have been researching it for quite some time, and witnessing the results of this mass immigration to the UK first hand, and much, if not all of it kinda rings - true in my mind.

I'm sorta thrust into that Coudenhove ~ Kalergi conspiracy cold Gypsy, I have to claim ignorance, but never stupidity :nono: It's too deep and the 'players, their motive's, and their connections to one another are so unknown to me that trying to keep them straight in my mind is sorta like me trying to read Chinese, I'm honestly lost Gypsy.

I find myself going back several times to try to clarify things, only finding that I'm not understanding at all, even once I'm done going over it for the third time.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
feeling sick knowing that the richest people in the world are creating another war just to line their pockets and millions of innocent people are going to lose their lives .sick

Sadly hazy it is rather daunting and alarming to take on board the meaning of this article, once you have done the required research to realize that it could well be absolutely true.

I have seen nothing in the main stream media about this Coudenhove - Kalergi fella who was very much alive 100 years ago, he was a politician and an aristocrat. Here is something from Wikipedia about that family:

picture.php

The Coudenhove-Kalergi family is a noble Bohemian family of mixed European descent, which was formed after Count Franz Karl von Coudenhove (1825–1893) married Marie Kalergi (1840–1877). The Coudenhoves had been Counts of the Holy Roman Empire since 1790 and were prominent in the Netherlands and Belgium. After the upheaval of the French Revolution, they followed their dukes from the Low Countries into Austria. The Kallergis family had enjoyed high status in Crete

History

The Coudenhove family dates back to the Duchy of Brabant nobleman and crusader Gerolf I de Coudenhove (died 1259) and, after it fought for the Habsburgs in the Dutch Revolt, the family moved to Flanders before the Habsburgs and Coudenhoves were both driven to Austria by that war.

The Kallergis family is a Cretan family and claimed descent from the Byzantine Phokas family, which produced several generals and an emperor (Nikephoros II). During the Venetian rule over Crete, the Kallergis family was one of the most important Greek Orthodox families on the island.

The two families united when, on 27 June 1857 in Paris, Count Franz Karl von Coudenhove (1825–1893) married Marie Kalergi, only daughter of Polish pianist Maria Nesselrode and her husband, Jan Kalergis. The lands thus combined included the Zamato estate in the Carinthian mountains, the castle of Ottensheim in Upper Austria, and the Ronsperg (Czech: Poběžovice) estate and castle in western Bohemia.

picture.php

Franz and Marie had 6 children, including Heinrich, the first count to use the double-barrelled name. When Heinrich's eldest son, Johannes Evangelist Virgilio Coudenhove-Kalergi, was 24 years old, he asked Emperor Charles I of Austria to give him the title Coudenhove-Kalergi of Ronspergheim (von Ronspergheim), and the Emperor granted this request.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coudenhove-Kalergi

Dog Star

Veteran
Maybe he was pissed cause he was mix of Dutch and Creten so everybody
in school was tease him that he is actually a true Dutch Creten...

than he thinks deep and made this plan that in future there will be only
mixed races so no body will laugh his ass anymore...,more mixed with Cretens..

sounds logical...

There is also a old saying: "Dont touch Dutch"... but his father Creten wasnt wish to listen good advices..

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

imo the more time and people involved, then it becomes less likely an actual conspiracy exists, but instead a story interwoven with truths and many half-truths, roundabout ways to connect the dots, not in a straight line.

I'm not saying that this was the basis for the Coudenhove ~ Kalergi conspiracy Gypsy, not at all, the above statement sorta broadly defines part of my bullpoop-o-meter for conspiracy theories in general. Conspiracies amongst politicians??? of course, and often several layers thick. But never to the extreme that I'd believe the 2001 WTC attack was orchestrated by the US govt.

But the C/K conspiracy theory has really left me confused, I can't render an informed opinion.

*GN here Stoner: Maybe we have to look into this MUCH deeper to discern the truth?, and we shall do that within this thread. There is quite a bit out there about it on the net, just google Coudenhove - Kalergi

Last edited by a moderator:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Maybe he was pissed cause he was mix of Dutch and Creten so everybody
in school was tease him that he is actually a true Dutch Creten...

than he thinks deep and made this plan that in future there will be only
mixed races so no body will laugh his ass anymore...,more mixed with Cretens..

sounds logical...

There is also a old saying: "Dont touch Dutch"... but his father Creten wasnt wish to listen good advices..

His Mum was of Japanese descent Dog Star, so it was a mixed race family, similar to mine. Maybe he was teased at school for being of mixed race, and that laid the foundation for him wanting to help mix the melting pot of civilization.

picture.php

Mitsuko Coudenhove

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

The Kalergi Plan

In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), Kalergi declared that the people of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the original peoples of the Old Continent, but a kind of mulatto/mestizo mix made ​​by miscegenation. Kalergi stated in no uncertain terms that you must cross the peoples of Europe with Asian races and color, to create a multiethnic flock without quality and easily controllable by the ruling.

“The man of the future will be of mixed blood. The future Eurasian-Negroid race, very similar to the ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples, with a variety of personalities.”

Austrian writer Gerd Honsik describes the essence of the Kalergi plan:

Kalergi proclaims the abolition of the right of self-determination and, subsequently, the elimination of nations by means of ethnic separatist movements or mass allogeneic (genetically dissimilar) immigration. In order for Europe to be mastered by the elite, homogeneous peoples are transformed into a mixed race of whites, blacks and Asians. Kalergi characterized these mestizos as cruel and unfaithful, and maintained that the elite must deliberately create the mestizos to achieve their own superiority.

The elite will first eliminate democracy — the rule of the people. Next, the elite will eliminate the people via miscegenation, thereby replacing the white race with an easily controllable mestizo race. By abolishing the principle of equality of all before the law, avoiding and punishing any criticism of minorities, and protecting the minorities with special laws, the masses are suppressed.

In his time, politicians hearkened to Kalergi — banks and the press were based on his ideas, while U.S. intelligence financed his projects. Europe’s political leaders know that Kalergi was the author of the European Union. Though unknown to the public and untaught in schools, Kalergi is the father of Maastricht and multiculturalism, which indoctrinate Europeans to tolerate and accept masses of African/Middle Eastern migrants.

picture.php

Although no school book talks of Kalergi, his ideas were the guiding principles of today’s European Union. His belief that the peoples of Europe should be mixed with blacks and Asians to destroy European identity and create a single mestizo race, is the basis of our present policy of protecting and integrating minorities. Disguised as humanitarianism, this policy is aimed at the greatest genocide [of whites] in history.

Europe’s Coudenhove-Kalergi prize was created in his honor. Every two years, Europeans who excelled in pursuing Kalergi’s criminal plan are awarded the prize, among whom are the likes of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Herman Van Rompuy [former Prime Minister of Belgium and the first President of the European Council].

[White] genocide is also the basis of the UN’s welcoming policy toward millions of immigrants to compensate for Europe’s low birth rate. According to a UN report released in January 2000, entitled “Replacement Migration: a solution to declining and aging populations,” Europe would need 159 million immigrants by the year 2025. One wonders how it was possible to make such an accurate estimate if immigration was not a well-rehearsed plan. Certainly, Europe’s low birth rate can easily be reversed with appropriate measures to support families. It is equally clear that the genetic heritage of Europe cannot be protected by introducing non-European migrants. On the contrary, mass immigration will only accelerate the disappearance of Europeans.

The sole purpose of mass immigration, therefore, is to completely denature a people, turning them into a collection of individuals without any ethnic, historical and cultural cohesion. In short, the Kalergi Plan has been and still is the foundation of the official mass immigration policies of European governments, at the cost of the genocide of the peoples of Europe.

As G. Brock Chisholm, former director of the World Health Organization (WHO) and a good disciple of Kalergi, said [in 1955]:

“In all places, people must practice the limitation of births and racially mixed marriages so as to create a single race in a new world dependent on a central authority.”

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
this is really a very complex discussion and I will do my very best to be concise and reasonable

remove the hyperbole there are several power structures that exists on many levels throughout our societies, some that over lap and some that are multi generational

they control by manipulation perception and emotion to achieve an end result

how many of the people "discussing" the topic at hand are presenting their own "thesis"?

how many are presenting another person's "thesis" that makes sense to them?

do you really want to have a discussion that puts true reality juxtapose programmed perception? because that brings up such deep emotion it can be used as a means to make a people genocidal.

I don't think everyone here is that mature or that the conversation is that productive outside of we control whether we accept that programming and express it here

doesn't that mean anyone who does failed the test?

but I get it, in the end though the experiences that shaped your perception where founded where? and what got you there?

this helps tie the spine of the book of conspiracy mindset but it won't necessarily be an easy conversation

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK Weird....Basically my theory of a conspiracy theory is that we are all just pawns in some BIG GAME being played out by the global elites so that they can have ultimate control over us, and accrue more wealth from us.

picture.php

By allowing and encouraging mass migrations of people from desperate parts of the globe to more affluent areas, they encourage a paradigm shift within a myriad of cultures, so fomenting hate/fear and anger throughout the goyem, leading to civic/political/inter-racial and universal unrest which inevitably leads to wars, which we all know they profit from. It's been going on for hundreds of years, in waves that build to massive slaughter and unrest for millions in the past, but will include billions of people in the immediate future.

They don't care if we live, breed or die because as far as they are concerned we are just cattle to the slaughter that they can profit from while we live, breath, kill and die! Then even the body-bag selling corporation makes some coin from your corpse.

What good are bullets, bombs, guns and cruise missiles to the military-industrial-complex unless they are used then replaced to maximize profits?

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

These very same elitist schmucks pay an army of internet shills and trolls that are most definitely on this site and so many others you wouldn't ever have thought , hire "protesters" and fake hate graffiti artists, amongst other things. . .

I believe you are right, clearly there are some trying to control even the cannabis industry. Not everyone can grow marijuana or work with marijuana on US soil to obtain a USPTO patent. Some people clearly have friends in high places and an army of trolls to back them up I was recently called out for producing fake news for proof of genetically engineering cannabis and patents the corporation claims to be able to get on current strains.

The whole DNA mapping sounds like bullshit to me since marijuana is federally illegal, so why would the USPTO recognize plants being in public domain when clearly these plants are not in public domain but the black market.

Of course I have little proof just a theory. But just a look at patents held by GW Pharmaceuticals many of the extraction methods patented have been among the black market some dating back to the 1960's at the least. But even some of these methods where clearly used in the medical cannabis industry since the 1800's up until prohibition of cannabis.

Conspiracy theory you can call it. But there is some truth in my conspiracy theory

geneva_sativa

Evidence of plan was revealed by Wesley Clark in 2007 (he referencing 2005 meeting at Pentagon) Democracy Now interview. . .the infamous Collapsing 7 Nations in 5 Years clip.

https://youtu.be/SXS3vW47mOE

So, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Iran, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq were all planned since at least 2005. Yet the general public is led to believe that suddenly something became unacceptable with the leaders / situation of these countries and so the US/NATO had to invade. . .

These invasions have been carried out by each administration, whether Democrat or Republican.

Some folks will tell you that there are no conspiracies, using the excuse that there are people that have genuine psychotic delusions of conspiracies. . . this is not only an idiotic assumption, it is dangerous. Conspiracies happen every day, have been proven and historically accepted to have happened in the past.

Of course the destruction wrought by illegal invasions in that part of the world is a crime, and of course, it is not the elites that planned these invasions that will bear the consequences of these actions, but everyday people (of invaded/collapsed nations, and other nation dealing with refugee, terrorist, and other issues resulting)

US has been hijacked for a while now, the people have been so mindfucked (all the while claiming clarity) that they can not see it.

Reminds me of the frog that doesnt realize that it is cooked until it is cooked.

CaptainDankness

Fear?....no, I don't think so mate, more about people wanting to try and protect their culture and way of life from what I can make of it.

Yeah, I've been hearing a lot about how much of a fraud multiculturalism is. They are trying to even get rid of Christmas in America have been for years still unsuccessful for the most part, but they are getting closer and closer every year.

Even Thanksgiving and Christopher Columbus are being demonized lately. Along with crap being spewed how the white man brought genocide to America when before the arrival of the white man genocide was being practiced by the Myans. We also had the Appache Indians plundering other tribes like the Vikings long before the arrival of the white man.

Sure they got a shit deal they gave us lands for worthless shit like mirrors and combs. We worked with tribes to protect them from hostile tribes. Most of it was done by the British Empire as we didn't have our revolution until 1776 which yes the early years we did kill many people who refused indoctrination of the Church. But at the same time a British citizen or soldier would have been brutally murdered for heresy if they questioned the Church.

Nobody was innocent not white people or Native Americans.

CaptainDankness

Soros does get alot of people triggered, that's for sure.

This article comes from a tiny country called Wales stewart, and was written by a Welshman. I reckon that he did a pretty thorough job of it, don't you think so?

It seems to bring a lot of elements together that explains why Europe is where it is right now.

*Another interesting ditty on this is that I have a German friend who says he can't access much if any stuff about the Coudenhove - Kalergi plan in Germany on-line. He says that information on this has been blocked by the state. If anyone is in Germany right now, can you confirm or deny this for us please?

He definitely did do a good job piecing it all together. I've heard of most all these groups recently learned about the Jesuits which really got me. Apparently most of those who have controlled our CIA have been Jesuits which really got me thinking especially after reading the Jesuit Oath and the fact our current Pope took the Jesuit Oath and has spoken of a 1 world religion.

. I furthermore promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants' heads against the walls, in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. That when the same cannot be done openly, I will secretly use the poisoned cup, the strangulating cord, the steel of the poniard or the leaden bullet, regardless of the honor, rank, dignity, or authority of the person or persons, whatever may be their condition in life, either public or private, as I at any time may be directed so to do by any agent of the Pope or Superior of the Brotherhood of the Holy Faith, of the Society of Jesus.

This is just part of the Jesuit Oath the one that disturbed me the most. Here is a link to the full oath.

http://www.reformation.org/jesuit-oath.html

Dog Star

Veteran
Lived in EX Yugoslavia and you all know how this multicultural project was finished..

but again after fight there is shows that people need to live further together,
problem is not possible to solve in negative way,that is a fact..

more nationalism,fascism are possible again but it will not solve anything..,
tommorow you need to ask your neighbour for help or to borrow some sugar
and you will not go to his house cause he is of different religion or nation..

its very stupid and made overall life of lower quality.. just more hate and
nothing positive.. but stuff goes in that direction cause for people is hard
to accept differences..

Situation looks like before WW2..

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
The EU facilitated immigration in a huge way, particularly illegal and humanitarian immigration. That said, I think it goes further back to colonization. France gave passports to North Africa, Belgium to the Congo, and UK to South Africa, India etc. In simple terms, I think the motivation was greed. They thought they could get something for nothing. This was seen where some countries were more interested in discovering new lands with more explorers while other countries were better at taking new discoveries with their huge navy.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
great expose Gypsy.
some can deny conspiracies all day long, and life is easier that way.
others seem more inclined towards reality and suffer the slings and arrows of derision by those that would rather the status quo.

hmmmn... global warming, now there's a blatant example of conspiracy from the same putrid sewer you've exposed... the elite bloodlines of evil creatures.

my family escaped Britain during the reformation (and they were privy to the crowns court) fleeing first to Amsterdaam where they printed religious tomes before sailing on the Mayflower. they founded Plymouth colony. William Brewster was my 12th removed grandfather. look it up. ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_VIII_of_England )
it was a conspiracy of the kings making to avoid excommunication and become the head of the protestant church so he could marry Ann Boleyn that riled the Catholics.

try to tell me there are no conspiracies of this magnitude.
history is chock full of them. Geneva Sativa offered a good example earlier also.

fascinating piece

thanx

CaptainDankness

OK Weird....Basically my theory of a conspiracy theory is that we are all just pawns in some BIG GAME being played out by the global elites so that they can have ultimate control over us, and accrue more wealth from us.

View Image

By allowing and encouraging mass migrations of people from desperate parts of the globe to more affluent areas, they encourage a paradigm shift within a myriad of cultures, so fomenting hate/fear and anger throughout the goyem, leading to civic/political/inter-racial and universal unrest which inevitably leads to wars, which we all know they profit from. It's been going on for hundreds of years, in waves that build to massive slaughter and unrest for millions in the past, but will include billions of people in the immediate future.

They don't care if we live, breed or die because as far as they are concerned we are just cattle to the slaughter that they can profit from while we live, breath, kill and die! Then even the body-bag selling corporation makes some coin from your corpse.

What good are bullets, bombs, guns and cruise missiles to the military-industrial-complex unless they are used then replaced to maximize profits?

The biggest problem with the whole culture argument is Hitler. He was against the British and all because he wanted to protect the German culture of course in his earlier speeches he wanted it to be peaceful but Mr. Churchill just kept pushing for war he claims to have begged and pleaded with Churchill for a peaceful resolution but said Churchill just kept pushing for war.

While I do oppose fascism it is a better structure than Communism. In Communism the government controls everything from businesses to housing to the job you hold and the education you are given down to what you are able to access on the internet.

While Fascism is more focused on the people corporations are turned over to the people housing and all the governments role was to get the best deal for the people. Something of that nature anyways not really an evil dictatorship we have been lead to believe.

Just a look at Communism Stalin is responsible for about 23 million deaths, Mao Zedong about 78 million deaths. The governments have/had totalitarian control over their people. Russia does seem to be a lot better today even ousted the big bankers so I've heard. Of course mainstream media portrays Putin as an evil man which I don't really believe is the case. To me it seems he loves his country and people and is against the mass immigration and destruction of Russian culture. Of course MSM anti Russian propaganda portrays him as a tyrant.

Same was and still is done with Hitler who at first seemed decent like Putin.

Of course talking like Hitler may have been justified in some of his actions is a big no no. I've had many family members fight in WW2 one even received the Silver star. So it certainly is not table talk in my family to think he was ever trying to do right by his people. Of course we only know what our governments have told us which could very well have been propaganda. Certainly a lot of German people loved him.

But the bombing raids in London and killing of the Jews make him the most hated man in history. I do question the gassing of Jews as many have pointed out it just wasn't logical. Of course the forced labor and starvation did happen but his own people barely had food to eat by the end of the war.

I can't really justify his actions or even understand the truth behind the war as the victors write the history and we can very well be being fed a great lie as Hitler once said. I don't even expect the Russians to tell us any different as we all were on the same side.

The dates of the Kalergi plan do seem to be a possible reason. The Roman Catholic Church was also involved there is a picture of Hitler and the Pope together and the Jesuits could very well have been behind killing Jews.

Fascism was not even against the Jews at first but for the culture of the Romans and then the Germans.

Of course I will be called a Nazi and whatever else just because I question his motives that's fine by me I've been called a Nazi before. Lol, of course I have never read his book just some of his speeches and he doesn't seem like the evil man our governments have led us to believe.

I'm certainly not for Fascism even though on paper it looks better than Communism. I'm for free market capitalism against patents and regulations along with many laws and taxation. I'm fine with some trademarks like Coca-Cola, Budweiser, etc. Basically I like the cultural ideas of our founding fathers, other than slavery they had it right.

But I respect other cultures to have Communist or Fascist governments as long as they don't force their culture on others like the Roman and British empires have done in the past. I don't like anything about Middle East cultures but it's their culture and none of my business they can have Sharia law in their nation's for all I care.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The biggest problem with the whole culture argument is Hitler. He was against the British and all because he wanted to protect the German culture of course in his earlier speeches he wanted it to be peaceful but Mr. Churchill just kept pushing for war he claims to have begged and pleaded with Churchill for a peaceful resolution but said Churchill just kept pushing for war.

While I do oppose fascism it is a better structure than Communism. In Communism the government controls everything from businesses to housing to the job you hold and the education you are given down to what you are able to access on the internet.

While Fascism is more focused on the people corporations are turned over to the people housing and all the governments role was to get the best deal for the people. Something of that nature anyways not really an evil dictatorship we have been lead to believe.

Just a look at Communism Stalin is responsible for about 23 million deaths, Mao Zedong about 78 million deaths. The governments have/had totalitarian control over their people. Russia does seem to be a lot better today even ousted the big bankers so I've heard. Of course mainstream media portrays Putin as an evil man which I don't really believe is the case. To me it seems he loves his country and people and is against the mass immigration and destruction of Russian culture. Of course MSM anti Russian propaganda portrays him as a tyrant.

Same was and still is done with Hitler who at first seemed decent like Putin.

Of course talking like Hitler may have been justified in some of his actions is a big no no. I've had many family members fight in WW2 one even received the Silver star. So it certainly is not table talk in my family to think he was ever trying to do right by his people. Of course we only know what our governments have told us which could very well have been propaganda. Certainly a lot of German people loved him.

But the bombing raids in London and killing of the Jews make him the most hated man in history. I do question the gassing of Jews as many have pointed out it just wasn't logical. Of course the forced labor and starvation did happen but his own people barely had food to eat by the end of the war.

I can't really justify his actions or even understand the truth behind the war as the victors write the history and we can very well be being fed a great lie as Hitler once said. I don't even expect the Russians to tell us any different as we all were on the same side.

The dates of the Kalergi plan do seem to be a possible reason. The Roman Catholic Church was also involved there is a picture of Hitler and the Pope together and the Jesuits could very well have been behind killing Jews.

Fascism was not even against the Jews at first but for the culture of the Romans and then the Germans.

Of course I will be called a Nazi and whatever else just because I question his motives that's fine by me I've been called a Nazi before. Lol, of course I have never read his book just some of his speeches and he doesn't seem like the evil man our governments have led us to believe.

I'm certainly not for Fascism even though on paper it looks better than Communism. I'm for free market capitalism against patents and regulations along with many laws and taxation. I'm fine with some trademarks like Coca-Cola, Budweiser, etc. Basically I like the cultural ideas of our founding fathers, other than slavery they had it right.

But I respect other cultures to have Communist or Fascist governments as long as they don't force their culture on others like the Roman and British empires have done in the past. I don't like anything about Middle East cultures but it's their culture and none of my business they can have Sharia law in their nation's for all I care.

You are aware that Germany was flat-broke soon after the 1st World War, primarily because of the huge reparations that were levied upon Germany at the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. Germany had to forfeit the massive coal mining industry in Alsace and Lorraine along with many thousands of hectares of other prior German territories and 6,600 million pounds sterling. Much of the confiscated German territories were concerned with coal mining and steel making and Hindenburg the President of the Weimar Republic wasn't really able to make ends meet financially so hyperinflation took off in earnest, which led to extreme poverty and unemployment for the German people

Hindenburg was a very old man, soon to die and eventually Hitler won the support of enough votes to install himself as chancellor in the Reichstag with his National Socialist Party. He was bankrolled with massive loans from mainly American bankers and large American mega-rich companies such as Standard Oil and the Ford motor company under Henry Ford. Hitler literally rebuilt the economy and had the first autobahn (motorway) road system built along with vast other infrastructure and a war machine unrivaled technologically speaking by any other nation.

It was American money from the big bankers and machines and oil from American companies that enabled Hitler to become so powerful. The elites knew that sooner or later there would be another world war because of it and had designs on making serious returns/profits out of WW2 as they had done by fomenting/instigating and supplying both sides in The Great War (WW1) The elites already knew from hundreds of years of funding the combatants on both sides of any wars that it was supremely profitable to do this and they haven't given up this sort of business plan to this day. Just look at all the proxy wars the USA has started, and puppet governments with dictators they have bankrolled all thru the 20th and now well into the 21st century with Isis, AQ and the Taliban at the top of today's lists. Basically Hitler was a patsy, a fall guy for the elites to make another killing on another world war. He was a bloody lousey military strategist, and was doomed to failure as soon as he made the mistakes to fight on 4 fronts at the same time.

Of course the German people loved Hitler, he probably saved millions of them from starving, gave them jobs and hope and respect for themselves after having their ass kicked so badly in The Great War.

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

You are aware that Germany was flat-broke soon after the 1st World War, primarily because of the huge reparations that were levied upon Germany at the Treaty of Versailles in 1919. Germany had to forfeit the massive coal mining industry in Alsace and Lorraine along with many thousands of hectares of other prior German territories and 6,600 million pounds sterling. Much of the confiscated German territories were concerned with coal mining and steel making and Hindenburg the President of the Weimar Republic wasn't really able to make ends meet financially so hyperinflation took off in earnest, which led to extreme poverty and unemployment for the German people

Hindenburg was a very old man, soon to die and eventually Hitler won the support of enough votes to install himself as chancellor in the Reichstag with his National Socialist Party. He was bankrolled with massive loans from mainly American bankers and large American mega-rich companies such as Standard Oil and the Ford motor company under Henry Ford. Hitler literally rebuilt the economy and had the first autobahn (motorway) road system built along with vast other infrastructure and a war machine unrivaled technologically speaking by any other nation.

It was American money from the big bankers and machines and oil from American companies that enabled Hitler to become so powerful. The elites knew that sooner or later there would be another world war because of it and had designs on making serious returns/profits out of WW2 as they had done by fomenting/instigating and supplying both sides in The Great War (WW1) The elites already knew from hundreds of years of funding the combatants on both sides of any wars that it was supremely profitable to do this and they haven't given up this sort of business plan to this day.

Of course the German people loved Hitler, he probably saved millions of them from starving, gave them jobs and hope and respect for themselves after having their ass kicked so badly in The Great War.

Yeah, sounds a bit like something the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's and the Vatican would have been involved in. Even Sorows was just a kid during the occupation of Hungary pretended to be a Christian and helped the Nazis steal from the Jews, seen an interview he did back in like the 90's, he also tells all about how he destroyed economies all over the world.

No doubt the wars where funded on both sides by the elite bankers and the Jesuits just want to kill everyone they have to for a 1 world religion and a 1 world currency.

Only a few countries left without a Rothschild's bank Libya and Iraq didn't have one before we took them out. Pretty sure North Korea and Iran are the last two that remain and them wars are coming soon.

I did hear that America is the reason for the Nazis forgot how exactly. Seems like we were trying to stay neutral (probably to profit off both sides) until we stopped trading with the Japanese leading to Pearl Harbor leaving us no choice because the people where pissed.