What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No trichomes or smell at week 4

safetyfirst66

I'm running a pack of seeds and all are looking good except one pheno has zero visible trichomes and no noticeable smell. I'm only at day 27, and these are NLD leaning, but everything else in my garden has trichomes by this time.

I'd like to clear some space on my garden. Safe to say I can move on from this pheno? Or has anyone experienced something that looks like a straight dud at week 4, but pleasantly surprised you at the end?

safetyfirst66

I'll post some pictures tonight. Calyx and pistols are growing, but VERY few tiiiiny trichomes are visible under a 30x loupe. This is my first time running a heavy NLD leaner, but even the others have good resin coverage and terpene presence right now. The pheno in question bares no smell at all.

I'm growing in a blend of lobster compost, pro mix, perlite, and the coots mix nutrient and mineral packs from Buildasoil. Plants are looking very healthy for the most part!

Latest posts

Latest posts