What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kapernick posts from funny pic thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
I troll the deep depths of the progressive swamp. Together with my handy sidekick, Liberty, we ride to find truth, justice and the American way !

[YOUTUBEIF]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7SqSNQeAFM[/YOUTUBEIF]

CaptainDankness

This statement is true of any ethnicity - someone white is far more likely to be murdered by another white person etc. It is not an indicator of tendency to violence, it is an indicator of where the person lives, who they live around, who they associate with.

Of course then you can look at the numbers on black on white and white on black murders and even though black people are only like 12% of the population more white people are murdered by black people.

Strange how that works, white people are called Nazis, racists, etc. but in reality I've seen far more racism come from black people and I know a lot more white people.

Really I think it goes a little deeper than where they live. A lot of these black neighborhoods are worse than Africa about as bad as Jamaica. Of course central and South America are pretty bad too.

Europe not so bad other than Hitler and Stalin of course. Really seems to all come down to IQ on average black people test the lowest Asians the highest white people just behind Asians. The crime statistics seem to be about the same in America Asians are least likely to commit crimes and so on. Sounds racist but it's just statistics, even with AI they have a higher likelihood of committing crime and computers don't see color.

Of course where they live can definitely be a problem like Chicago. Of course people of different races don't have the same problem in Chicago, really kind of crazy.

BombBudPuffa

Veteran
Of course then you can look at the numbers on black on white and white on black murders and even though black people are only like 12% of the population more white people are murdered by black people.

Strange how that works, white people are called Nazis, racists, etc. but in reality I've seen far more racism come from black people and I know a lot more white people.

Really I think it goes a little deeper than where they live. A lot of these black neighborhoods are worse than Africa about as bad as Jamaica. Of course central and South America are pretty bad too.

Europe not so bad other than Hitler and Stalin of course. Really seems to all come down to IQ on average black people test the lowest Asians the highest white people just behind Asians. The crime statistics seem to be about the same in America Asians are least likely to commit crimes and so on. Sounds racist but it's just statistics, even with AI they have a higher likelihood of committing crime and computers don't see color.

Of course where they live can definitely be a problem like Chicago. Of course people of different races don't have the same problem in Chicago, really kind of crazy.

Same ol', same ol'...

[YOUTUBEIF]https://youtu.be/sx2VsnllOEc[/YOUTUBEIF]

I

Ignignokt

picture.php

Stop using facts, and go back to feelings......... Way too many facts in that post.....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh well.....I reckon this thread has just about had its legs.

I mean, how much can you say about some fella that decided to kneel instead of stand during some jingoistic ceremony?

Nike look happy about it, and the fella in question looks to be making some SERIOUS coin out of all the pomp and circumstances of it all. So a win-win there all around.

Whether it will stop any coppers from killing perps or suspected perps is anyone's guess?......but if it prevents just one then I would say that's a bonus. Maybe now perps in Nike shoes will be hunted the worst!? - <shock-horror!>

Status
Not open for further replies.