What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overwatered?

Calikannabis

If ur leaves are curling like that it could be nitrogen claw. As long as it's draining out the bottom then it's not a watering problem. Or coupd be possible pH problem happening. What medium is it in?
I found out that it was nitrogen claw/nirification and most of all the leaves are curling down, blackening and turning crisp. Its been 2 days and my plants look so bad. I learned that I didn’t overwater, I overfed.

SaToRi_GrOwS

I found out that it was nitrogen claw/nirification and most of all the leaves are curling down, blackening and turning crisp. Its been 2 days and my plants look so bad. I learned that I didn’t overwater, I overfed.

Good shit! glad you figured that out. Happens to the best of us.

caliprop215

Veteran
LOL glad u figured out man

Next time follow the directions....always start 1/2 to 3/4 nutes amd move up to full. If its not enof then u can go beyond since some plants like heavy feeding

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!

Attachments

• fox soil chart.jpg
    fox soil chart.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 27

TahoeTops

Just used way to much nitrogen. 8tblespoons of foxfarm big bloom and 4tblespoons of foxfarm grow big will do it for ya haha

Oh my goodness! That is double full strength!

Nahh I mixed it up in 3gallons because it said 2tblespoon per gallon for general feeding

With this math, 2 tablespoons times 3 gallons should total 6 tablespoons. But you put in 12 tablespoons.

Chart says Tsp = teaspoon. Tbs = tablespoon :tiphat:
View Image

Most important to watch out for these differences.

But I agree, never feed full strength until you know the plant wants it. I always start at 20-25% strength, then bump it up if needed.:bump: