What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any one using Bio tabs?

HalfArsedFarmer

As the title says is there anyone on here that is or has used Bio tabs in CoCo.

I like their blurb & supposed ease of use, I can just set up a dripper & let it do it's thing.

Can any one say if their no till claim is true?

Thanks in advance...

HalfArsedFarmer

Well seeing as no one on IC seems to have any insight I did some of my own & have been given a starter kit for free to test them.

Cvh

Supermod
Subbed. :lurk:
I heard biotabs can be quite hot.
Please do some regular updates.

sethimus

aren't biotabs meant to be used with a light soil mix? what will your plants eat in the time till the nutes are mineralized without any usable food in the coco?

HalfArsedFarmer

Hi sethimus

After reading their website & talking to them as well as looking on different web sites, there are many, many growers using it in CoCo with good results. I'm happy to give it a bash. I asked them questions they had the answers.

Cvh.. Thanks for showing some interest, but my name isn't just a name. I am half arsed when it comes to growing at the moment hence the bio tabs.. water & walk away. Regular up dates may not happen. I have seen & read the old Nirvana soli tabs & Flower tabs were hot as they're not the same as the Bio tabs. I have also seen a few hot grows from Bio tabs when used in Auto flowering grows.

I won't say it's not something I was/are concerned about.

The cultivar I will be growing with them will be the Classic NL5 X Haze from Dutch passion called Brainstorm in Fem form.

I know this strain from years ago & it's an easy ride with different Phenos popping up so I'll get different smoke while I'm digging through my own seeds...

Latest posts

Latest posts