What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1987 Afgoo ibl

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think week 4 and 5 should be solid, week three seems to keep flower size small, and week four seems to be the sweetspot imo

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Once im done with a few things i will be running the fresh seeds i made to make a bunch more to continue this thread

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Also plan on running the 1987 afgooey ibl outcross "jazmin the bird f1" (angry bird f1 mom x 1987 afgooey ibl dad) to see if the afgooey is recessive conpared to the other line :)

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gooeybreeder has released the closest thing available to goo. He calls it Pure Gooey and its available at Goocanna. c o m

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Please zoom in tighter and make the pictures smaller. I think I can see a cannabis leaf in that one.
:laughing:

Nice joke! But I'm not done with my work on the 87 afgooey ibl so their will be more content to share I only made enough seeds to get to a friend and for myself specifically preservation of the line next run will be more than doubled up in plant size now that I am NOT on a specific schedule

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Gooeybreeder has released the closest thing available to goo. He calls it Pure Gooey and its available at Goocanna. c o m

If I'm correct it's a backcross right? The pure gooey? Being a skunk#1 male if so I may just attain a pack I wonder if it's as skunky funk as the afgooey was in veg I am right now running some '87 Afgooey IBL outcross (Angry bird F-1 x 1987 Afgooey IBL) and so far from mine and my testers plants highly resemble the Afgooey IBL as if the Afgooey is the most dominant donor JTB smells hardcore of skunk and Afghan... Hopefully the buds are as killer as the Afgooey IBL I flowered and smoked which imo is unforgettable that hashy Afghan semi sweet/fruit funk damn now I'm starting to crave her

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I may do a freebie system when I make enough of which ever strains I feel make the cut after all the necessary testing has been done on my F1 gear going for flavor and potency and awesome resin production yield will just be a plus ;) stay tuned bro

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Yeah it's a back cross Mom Gooey x Pure Gooey. He just pulled it off the shelf for additional testing work, second time he's done that I think.

So technically it's a BX-2/F-1? If so must be much more gooey this round damn imma need to attain me a pack or two and grow em next to the 1987 afgooey IBL oh btw TRH stumbled on one of your threads pertaining to your work I'm quite impressed! :) Noticed how recessive the Afgooey is by what you've done with her. I see similarities to my JTB as your Afgooey x Kandahar made me stoked to work the 87 a bit more before I hang the line up for some time

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Rebooting this thread as I'm popping all my seeds to make more fresh seeds and for another outcross idea I had in mind for some Uber potent meds painkillers to be exact because analgesic is something that I'll need... Anyways stay tuned for seedling to flowers bless up

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer

Here is the 1987 Afgooey IBL getting their chance at life once more let's try and make more seeds god damnit!! Lol

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I apologise for the lack of pictures on every one of my threads been so busy lately but I haven't killed them off or given up on it actually have transplanted them they will be transplanted once more before flower to anticipate the pre-sex so I can see who is who "sex wise" and throw them in for some "Open Pollination" in attempts to preserve what little variation there is which imo is between stronger fruit funk then other specimens also notice a light difference on petioles as the majority have long long and I think one has shorter when I can with the camera I will get this caught up to where it should be

Latest posts

Latest posts