What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x KaliChina Fem - 2017 Test - under LEDS

Koondense

Veteran
A little update on my two ZamKC clones.
Leaves are turning purpls as night temps are pretty low now, I try to keep them up but since this is an improvised grow, there's not much more to be done.
The side effect is quite beautiful if you ask me ;)

picture.php

The main top, getting fatter and frostier
picture.php

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Getting close to chop,
the colors are intensifying as is the resin density, they look mostly milky to the naked eye, I must remember to check with a magnifier to be sure.

Zamaldelica x Kali China
picture.php

Cheers

deepwaterdude

Yep, that is one tasty plant from a tasty strain. Love the purple plants you can find; very fruity and dense. Nice, koon. What LEDS are you under now?

Koondense

Veteran
Hey DWD,
yes her fragrance is delicious and unmistakable, nice buds overall.. would be superb if was a higher yielder.
They are under DIY cxb3590 leds and have quite low temps at night. I don't measure temps but my guess is around 14°-10°C at night.
If I think the level of improvisation in this grow, I must say I'm very impressed by the results so far.

Cheers

deepwaterdude

Hey DWD,
yes her fragrance is delicious and unmistakable, nice buds overall.. would be superb if was a higher yielder.
They are under DIY cxb3590 leds and have quite low temps at night. I don't measure temps but my guess is around 14°-10°C at night.
If I think the level of improvisation in this grow, I must say I'm very impressed by the results so far.

Cheers

I had a very similar pheno, hope you don't mind a pic of her at 75days from seed. I thought she was low yielding compared to the others, but she was actually huge with very dense buds... buds that i kept to myself;) good results from lights you got:biggrin:

Attachments

• ZamTam at 75 days.jpg
    ZamTam at 75 days.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Back tops.jpg
    Back tops.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 28

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
You like her well ripe Koondense;) she must be sweating all her last terpenes and resins. Enjoy with her! :yes: Thanks for all the updates!

Koondense

Veteran
Yes, well I let her finish properly to see the maximum terpene development.
Now she's dry but will benefit from a cure to get a bit less sharp to smoke. Thing is the resin has some hashplant heaviness and expansion, not my cup of tea, so I try to mellow the smoke by letting the buds sit in a jar for a few months. It worked quite good with the previous plant although she had more NLD elements to growth and flower development but the terpenes(smell) seems to stay unaltered.
A heavy sweetness with some tropical hints, in the vaporizer she is quite divine :)
But joints can be pretty hard on the throat if taken too enthusiastically :)

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice Koodense :)

Thanks, really happy you find the genetics enough interesting to keep clones for future grows. Best wishes with your current grow!

Koondense

Veteran
A little update,
ZamKC is filling up and smelling divine, she probaby has the most complex terpene profile of all my plants but not as loud smelling as Pangi.
The bouquet is very sweet, fruity, hashy and floral, with bourbon and some citrus undertones. I already described her smell in my previous grows, she's still the exact same smell and resin production. Of course, it's a clone after all ;)

Zam KC

picture.php

More to come in the next couple of weeks.

Cheers

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Koondense,

A pleasure to see you revisiting your lovely Zamaldelica x Kali China clone :yummy:
This limited edition sure has the potential to produce one of the most complete and refined terpene profiles among our entire catalogue. Guess you must be already enjoying her ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts