What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama x Malawi - limited edition

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Tucked one of my remaining three Panlawi seeds in the dirt today. And picked up a pack of regs from Seedsman too..

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I don't know why it is so hard to post pics on this forum. I would post a whole lot more if it weren't so fucking convoluted...

Anyhow, here is MP on top and PM on the bottom. Very different looking flowers...

b8man

Veteran
I've since grown pure Malawi and PCK x Malawi and while they were both great, they didn't match this cross in my experience. Something subtle about the effect that really works for me and made it fun and functional.

Agree that this should be part of the permanent collection. People need to grow this one and fall in love with the high and make it better known. Plus it's huge yield and east trim - best strain i've grown possibly ever.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
With a seven month cure this is some of the most psychoactive weed I've ever smoked. It's all incense and wood in both aroma and flavors. Very little lemon or citrus here, unlike the sister strain. Just a touch of sweetness in the smoke and a whole lot of spice. Buds are still quite sticky. It's been my favorite smoke since I took the first plant down in late spring. I smoked it all summer and pretty much every day since, and a couple of tokes absolutely wrecks me still. I will definitely run this one again, but this is the pheno I would be trying to replicate for sure. M x P is nice, but this is The One. :yummy:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Knop,

Our best yielding strains up to date are Golden Tiger, Honduras x Panama, Killer A5 Haze, Malawi, Malawi x Panama, Malawi x PCK, Pakistani Skunk and Panama x Malawi.

today, Panama x Malawi is the highest yielding strain in the catalog?
yielding ranking?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi TexasTea,

Thanks a lot for the comparison pic of Malawi x Panama vs Panama x Malawi :yes:
Super descriptive, and shows perfectly why in the descriptions i state one strain dominates over the other on each F1.

Glad you still rate your beloved Panama x Malawi higher :) If everything goes well, Panama x Malawi fem will be back in stock around April.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks b8man :D Glad you rate Panama x Malawi among the best you have grown :dance013: Means a lot!

It was a bit confusing for customers and retailers to put both hybrids between Malawi and Panama in our permanent catalog (and still is for some), but we do our best to make both hybrids available so those who know can choose ;)

I've since grown pure Malawi and PCK x Malawi and while they were both great, they didn't match this cross in my experience. Something subtle about the effect that really works for me and made it fun and functional.

Agree that this should be part of the permanent collection. People need to grow this one and fall in love with the high and make it better known. Plus it's huge yield and east trim - best strain i've grown possibly ever.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Awesome! Hope to score a couple of packs when it is released again. Hopefully your retailers will have it, hard to get seeds right now.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Starting to smell sweet. A bit overfed...

Attachments

• photo2025905.jpg
    photo2025905.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 75
  • photo2025906.jpg
    photo2025906.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 75

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Nice TexasTea! Is she a clone from previous selections or a new one from seed ? Sorry for the delay in the reply, must be already harvested! :)

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
It was new from seed. This plant leaned more Malawi than the one from last year. Not as incensey, buds were fluffier and not as hairy looking. I should pull the jar out and see how it is curing...I left a couple of small leaves on the stalk after the chop, so I stuck the pot outside to see if it would reveg. Starting to get some growth so this one will be outside this summer.

bluesat

hi everybody here’s a panama x malawi reg. I’m sorry for the low quality pics. It’s been getting 11/13 light since March 2 and has been flowering since March 10. Started flowering in a 1 gallon fabric pot then potted up to 3 gallons after the pretty minimal stretch was done. All organic homemade soil with homemade worm castings and bunny manure from our flemish giant. I know the leaves are pretty beat. It’s a cliche now but i’m still learning to use a quantum board after switching from hps. Am i crazy or is it looking almost done?

Attachments

• photo2043549.jpg
    photo2043549.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 112
  • photo2043550.jpg
    photo2043550.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 107
  • photo2043554.jpg
    photo2043554.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 113
  • photo2043553.jpg
    photo2043553.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 107
  • photo2043552.jpg
    photo2043552.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 110
  • photo2043551.jpg
    photo2043551.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 108

bluesat

here’s a clone of that same panama x malawi reg that’s been flowering for a week less also under 11/13 but in a different space. the leaves are looking pretty with the autumn colors. it’s a bit cooler at night in this tent.

Attachments

• photo2043555.jpg
    photo2043555.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 91
  • photo2043559.png
    photo2043559.png
    604.5 KB · Views: 106
  • photo2043557.png
    photo2043557.png
    561.9 KB · Views: 99
  • photo2043556.png
    photo2043556.png
    599.1 KB · Views: 95
  • photo2043558.png
    photo2043558.png
    598.8 KB · Views: 97

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful flowers bluesat :dance013: They look perfect for chop chop from here!

Thanks for giving a try to the regular version of this limited edition, we have enjoyed several reports of the fem version, it's great to see the regular one doing so well!
Congrats on the harvest :tiphat:

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
I came outside the other day and she must have gotten fried in the recent hot spell. Oh well, I have others going outside this summer...