What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Can’t remember if I posted this here.
6A21DB8F-AB28-4E57-86A4-C9E017E51770.jpeg
8173E434-B64D-4EB3-9FC3-EA74F27C4AF7.jpeg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...must be spring,it's frickin windy again...guess it's a good thing i have trimming to deal with after running errands...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha.. I’m catching up with house work which is something that happens once in a blue moon we’re talking about vacuuming and laundry…This house needs to be scoured down to the bone but that won’t happen until I can get out of here with the grows

Akss

Rainy shitty day here should probably be doing some cleaning... Maybe do it later busy browsing the internet...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:smokeit: i still haven't managed to leave the house...the 4x8 tent is on during the day so i had to water,and the next round of plants needed to be binned up...great,more trimming...and i likely won't have that done before the next chop date..best get moving,got about 10 miles of errand riding in store,and i'm assuming half into the wind...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: nothing like that fresh complexion feeling of free desert spring wind dermabrasion...like someone with a tshirt cannon loaded with loofas...
time for lunch then dealing with the garden...

Latest posts

Latest posts