What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are they serious ? Come on UK

indalo

Just seen on news that the uk authorities will be taking DNA samples of DOGSHIT in streets and parks to help them identifying the sinners , mouahahahahahahah .:laughing::laughing:

Anything to make money on anything; fines for not picking it up, jail time after multiple offenses = $ for the gov't.

I guess they keep DNA records of all pets too?

What's your job? I collect dogshit for the government! Lol

hazyfontazy

Veteran
funny and very ridiculous true story

was in the pub and bloke i know comes in ,says he just got back from vets ,i said whats up with the dog ,,he said got back from a walk and dogs all dopey and stuff ,so he took it vet ,,vet done tests and apparently the dog ate human shit from a toker whilst on the walk ,,this made the dog stoned .£300 quid for that .:laughing::laughing:

G

ganjygav

That wouldn't work, first off all they would need a database of all dogs DNA, which they haven't and would cost millions to set up.
I've also been told by the police that unless there's blood in a shit it's very hard to get DNA from a turd.

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
As usual with the U.K. , this would cost far more to implement than they would ever get from fines.
Backward thinking? That's us!

mr.brunch

Veteran
Just seen they are going to trial this in ... Wait for it...
Barking!
You couldn't make it up

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
That wouldn't work, first off all they would need a database of all dogs DNA, which they haven't and would cost millions to set up.
I've also been told by the police that unless there's blood in a shit it's very hard to get DNA from a turd.

DNA tech is advancing rapildy, they keep on making big advances in what they can get it off, for how long, in ever smaller quantities etc.etc. What was true a year of two ago may not be true now, or in a year

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
good for them I hate it when some asshole lets his dog shit on my lawn and I have to pick it up..if you don't want to pick up poo don't get a dog or move somewhere real rural...I got 2 pooper scoopers to make my job easier...yeehaw..I hope cali starts doing it too...some peeps got no respect ..even had to yell at one guy and almost got in a fight..he would of eaten some poo...I yell at people who litter too..they should increase the fines and make the owner pay all associated costs too....fuckwads

theclearspot

No surprise to me. In fact its the norm in the UK. Ridiculous rules and regulations; kids cant play football in school playgrounds cos of health and safety, if you over fill your bin you can get fined.I read somewhere the Blair government was the worlds record holder for new laws being passed. I know a guy who was discussing immigration in a Pub and the Police were called?! The state has spiralled out of control and freedom is completely curtailed. You cant march in the UK or protest without getting the permission of the Police?! Problem is the whole society has been feminised and the blokes are less than second class citizens. The country is run by feminists in every profession and field. Who is gonna protect them if the Chinese/Russians come marching in though?

M

Mr.Doe

Hahaha LOL reminds me of the time I pulled a Upper Decker at a Casey's Gas station!(Shitting in the tank of the toilet) Oh what it was like to be young and dumb. I just feel sorry for the person that flushed the toilet next with a loaded tank. ROTFLMAO

hazyfontazy

Veteran
thank fuck dna is pretty new ,
another story
,back when i was a kid,, after a few beers and tokes ,me and a few mates played shit in the hole golf ,regular,at most of the local courses ,hole in ones were pretty easy and you got an extra point if you could fill the cup hehe..played at night and we never got caught

shithawk420

Veteran
I think it really rude to let your dog shit on someone elses yard but this is silly.surely the fines wouldnt be enough to fund the tests right? And i thought we crapped our money away

B

birdman_

Thats a great idea :D .."got that smilie?" .. wonder if they wash there hands before they eat!!:D ... we'll be breeding a race of Neanderthal cave men! .. ( remember walking across Some grass in Portugal! Barefoot!! ....Squelchy between ya toes.. :yoinks: ) :puke: :biglaugh: luckily/HELPFULLY i was near Water.. Wouldn't of been Quite so bad on the heel Lots more Angles on ya Toes! ..?
..Makes the smell Last ) NOT lol

.. DIRty BASTardd's !!

..HA HA YOUR TAGGED TO YOUR DOG! :fingerpoint:

Last edited:

RockZone

Veteran
In case of diarrhea, it is life imprisonment!

We have that stop putting some asphalt everywhere, it would sort out quite a lot of things.

++

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they have picked one of londons poorest boroughs to pilot this new rule,,,,,
another stick to beat the less fortunate peeps up with,,,,,
dogs dont shit in Knightsbridge or Mayfair lmfao,,,,
next boroughs will be Newham,,Lambeth,,,tower hamlets,,etc,,etc but not in the elite areas above or hampstead,,,kensington,, or Highgate,,,oh no! nice areas have nice dogs that dont shit lol,,,,,,s2

mr.brunch

Veteran
Too true... But then the tories look after the rich.
Labour have been getting to be the same.
And the liberals are a joke.

Hmmm , choices choices.

B

birdman_

dogs dont shit in Knightsbridge or Mayfair lmfao,,,,
:laughing:

See 'em on the Fence ..in fact Thanks for this thread youve Reminded me that "I HAVE(Since), Seen cats Or a Cat (repeat Offender..lol..) Walking/Prowlling-Sauntering Slowly across the "top" fence,looking in The bushes an' small trees for Birds .. I'll ask Dad to return the AK47 water Pistol.
Cannot MISS with that thing... :D
(4 rounds a second )

A DNA Match up would make me Happy

Thx for that info s2 :smoke:

Last edited:
B

birdman_

Oh yes the Tories do that ... And with the Lesser able-willing-? People "is like a boot up the arse!" .. All my Disability- Sickness/incapacity benefit Stuff' that ive been living off for nearly 22 yrs is GONE.. (..saying Shock! ..:nono: nah SPEECHLESS !)

^the prettiest of female doctors grazed my eyes..
Musnt of been a good performance cus she gave me Zero points
Nah,..LOL .. felt like iy had an' - (Expression of Scary movie ?!,Where that guy(Tom Cruise) Visually falls in love with Anna Farris!? LOL, Refferance War of the Worlds) ..jus after the baseball attempts !

:laughing:

(needed to score 15!)
..So Gotta Jobsearch Twice a day
(But i aint got no CV made up.. so NO CAN DO! :) ) .. Sorted HUH?.. Pffffft.. rolleyes)
Good tho, New lease on life ...
'n' Wooooo ..Medical Assessment That ive Wished Resolved Since 07/04/08 .. is"round tha Corner"

Last edited: