What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can anyone make me an avatar?

Cur

Gentlemen/Ladies,

I was hoping someone might could make me an avatar using a set of pictures I provide? Back on OG there was a whole thread dedicated to making such things, ran by a group of guys who were gifted in photoshop. I brought that image here after OG was shutdown, but had to delete my account due to my email being hacked, and have been pretty much on lurker status since then until rather recently. I'd like to see if anyone can do something similar here?

Basically, I'd like to superimpose the profile of a dog's head (which I will provide) over two pictures of leaves, and then I can choose which one I like best of the two. If anyone can help, I would really appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

:tiphat:

Genghis Kush

do it yourself.

do you have an iPhone

if so there is a free app that you can do this on.

I highly doubt any one will do this for you in 2015

Cur

I did it! I used a software called GIMP. Kinda proud of them.

picture.php

picture.php

Cur

I don't know which one I like the best... what do you guys think? It's the profile of a Cur Dog superimposed on
#1) a closeup of a kratom leaf and
#2) a group of kratom leaves.

Cur

What is a kratom leaf?

Keaton is another natural medicine that reacts to the body similar to opiates, and has not been made illegal by our benevolent (yeah, right) leaders. It's a member of the coffe and cocoa tree family.

oti$

Keaton is another natural medicine that reacts to the body similar to opiates, and has not been made illegal by our benevolent (yeah, right) leaders. It's a member of the coffe and cocoa tree family.

When you get 50 posts, please message me. I have heard of people using kratom to get off of pain meds with a greater degree of comfort.

Latest posts

Latest posts