What's new

Super Lemon Haze

Erliqin

Hey guys, what lemon haze are good?

I like the lemon strains, and I've seen members here that run this strain.

Where can I get this strain? bank?

Ollie

Veteran
Super Lemon Haze is by Greenhouse seed co.

The strain is also know as SLH.

There are lots of "lemon" strains out there, go get the forum searched :D

Big up n peace

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
The "lemon" strains came from the same genetics, the strains from both DNA Genetics and GH use the same mum, the Lemon Skunk (Las Vegas) clone-only shared by Lemon Man when he moved to Amsterdam for work.

Lemon Skunk from DNA is Lemon Skunk X Skunk TFD, so I'm kinda wondering why they even call it Lemon Skunk, I think it's misleading, probably just trying to make the most of the fame of the renowned clone-only strain. SLH form GH Seeds is Lemon Skunk X SSH so it's also a hybrid with that cut.

Anyway all those feminised dutch seeds (Greenhouse, DNA, Soma, Barney's, etc) are made in Spain by a bunch of bulk producers who also make seeds for Dinafem and so on. So don't believe the hype! They aren't proper breeders, just mercenaries trying to get the job done with the less possible effort and investment. Some do great seeds but other terrible crappy stuff, so you better get a good batch!

;)

Last edited:

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I've heard good things and bad things about SLH, but nothing but bad about Greenhouse Seeds. Besides, I don't agree with their business practice.

You might be better off looking for Tangie by Crockett Farms. It's an old school Cali-o crossed with skunk. You'll also be supporting a small family breeder, rather than a massive marketing team.

Ganja Maker

I know about all the hate out there for GHS, but I would say to find out for yourself by personally growing them and making you own conclusion.

About ten years ago when I first started growing, the first seeds I ordered were a bunch of there mix packs. It was probably because I saw there ads everywhere, so I guess there marketing worked on me back then.
Anyways, the results were mixed, some straight up sucked, and others were great. Enough were great that I then decided to order the SLH and more Cheese, since the cheese from the mix pack was nice.

The SLH is one of the best plants in my stable for sure. From my personal experience I would say the good were, SLH, both Cheese's, ASH, Hawaiian Snow, and SSH.
The bad were, Bigbang, WW, Elnino, Ladyburn,Himilaya gold, and my Nevs haze wasn't what I expected. Maybe would give the WW another shot,but these days there's so much better out there.

So I would say try for yourself, I don't think you can go wrong with the SLH.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Not sure what it's like now, but I grew gh's version a while back. Easy plant to grow out from seed. Not too picky at all. Definitely had that citrus smell to it for a while after it cured. Great flavor, potency was ok, worth a go in my opinion.

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

HB.

rastas

Ive grown Super Lemon Haze from Greenhouse Seeds Co. I had 5 feminized seeds that all popped. I found one 'keeper' out of those five beans. It was covered in crystal and her smell was lemony fresh.
This strain is too unbalanced for my taste, phenos varied in finishing time, appearance and taste. This strain is similar to Amnesia Lemon from Barney's Farm, AL beign more stable.
Cheap prices from Greenhouse is an advantage but does not guarantee quality, IMO.

SoufLondon

Amnesia lemon from barneys is quite lemony. Theres a pheno in there that absolutely stinks of citrus, but it's indica dom and the high is a bland but heavy body stone.

PengTings

Some really nice amnesia lemon comes round here now and then, absolutely stinks of fresh lemon peel. Not sure if its actual Barney's Amnesia Lemon or just a nice lemony ammo pheno though.

sianhan

Grew out a pack of Slh about 3 years ago. I found it a great strain and most looked and finished around the same time frame....around 11 weeks I think. Look different to the picks above. Buds really filled out to become big golden nuggets. High was up and good with a sweet lemon fresh taste.

BadRabbit

I know about all the hate out there for GHS, but I would say to find out for yourself by personally growing them and making you own conclusion.

What he said.

Before I "knew better", ordered the SLH from GHS and ran the 5 fem seeds.

Despite their shady business practices, I got 4 nice phenos, 3 potential keepers and one that I've kept for years now and run every grow.

Honestly, I didn't find much lemony or citrus flavor to it at all, but it's got a rich, hazy flavor that I love, it's strong and, in clone form, finishes in under 8 weeks, every time. A very valued keeper.

If I lost this SLH pheno, I'd order another pack in a nanosecond.

SupaFunk

Veteran
Here's my keeper SLH.

Ironically, I don't hold her at the moment, but know she's in safe hands.