What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SKUNK IN UK

connaser lungz

i cant seem to get any quality in the UK anymore whats happened to the import stuff we used to get??? its all gone leafy and home grown can somebody show these UK guys how to grown coz i cant get any smoke...anybody out there with anything decent in UK hopefully no LEAF!!

connaser lungz

yes but not having time to do so and it being illegal and living with a family its hard....i just wanna smoke the best...i heard we can get mail order in uk is this true?? you know anybody with good bud?? not leafs lol

Sdotnoop

Terms Of Use mate

ya not allowed to come on asking for bud or clones.

You can get mail order but its not cheap.

Why not get a square metre tent, a 600 watt lighting set up, fan and filter combo and grow 6 plants for yaself and dont tell nobody.

Most people would say it ya best bet to getting quality smoke

coneconington

Look around a bit more, there's nice amsterdam quality buds all over the UK.
Sounds like you've been smoking what we call "bog weed", others call it English, some call it Chinese. Not dried, cured or stored properly at all, chopped off the plant and given a few days drying and hardly any trimming before being sold by the kilo. It's actually grown by Vietnamese 'gangs' and not home grown in the slightest.
But there's cheese and haze, and a lot of hybrids of the 2, a fair bit of Jack herer in the north, and a whole load of various other hybrids.
It's out there, everywhere. In fact, I can't remember the last time quality wasn't at least as good as your standard amsterdam bud, and this is from street dealers.
Good luck anyway :)

SoufLondon

London is full of high quality import and even higher quality "home grow" im chuffing on some very nice SSH import right now!

potty1

Us uk guys can grow as well as anyone in the world if not better!
It's illegal though so I can't give you any.
fucking telling a load of growers it's illegal!! Classic.
You won't get anywhere here mate, you sound about 15 or a special ****stable on his first outing?
every other street has a grower of half decent standards round this way, but there's also plenty to take your £10; a gram for stuff they getting cheap by the box.
Throw an auto in the garden tommorow you'll have some smoke in Oct.
Maybe ask your mum and dads permission though?