What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dumpster Smoke Report

Wildfire

here's another strain i was gifted by that sqwirlly buddy of mine. :wave: seen it around a bunch but have never been able to afford what the wooks try to charge for it at festivals, lol.

Appearance: the buds are a forest green color with dull orange-brown pistils. the trichrome coverage is moderate, but still nicely coated. nugs look more sativa in structure, loosely assembled bracts with budleaves curled into them all with the same amount trichromes throughout.

Aroma: beautiful smelling, but hard to describe. they have a certain piney essence but there is also a synthetic zestiness i cant get my nostrils around. whatever it is, its definately aesthetically pleasing.

Taste: taste is pretty hashy with a good amount of spice in there. definately reflects on the subtleties of the aroma but without the synthetic smell carrying over. the taste stays until the last hit and leaves a clean "fresh" kinda taste on the tastebuds.

High: here's where this one shines, imo. the high is very potent and is one you definately have to go easy on. just smoking a bowl with a buddy its a very good social euphoric sativa-leaning buzz. if you pull out the big bong though, you are going to get the racy, twisty sativa goodness with enough body to make you feel like you shouldnt operate a motor vehicle or any large machinery. its definately one you feel right behind the eyes from the very first hit.
edit: it has been known to give some people the racy anxiety thing, too many too large bonghits will send you over the top and you wont want to do whatever you're doing, trust me, lol.

overall, i think dumpster ranks up there with just about any 'elite' ive tried. it seems like an ideal candidate for a little pollen chucking one day to maybe give it a more above-and-beyond taste.

another beautiful example sqwirl, you are truly gifted brother!

Last edited:
G

Wildfire said:
here's another strain i was gifted by that sqwirlly buddy of mine. :wave: seen it around a bunch but have never been able to afford what the wooks try to charge for it at festivals, lol.

ROFLMAO!!!! great one............."hey brah...........half dead headdie cut for your ticket!" hehehehehehehehehehe.....................classic my friend!!!

Bf
:rasta:

pseudostelariae

i only wish someone could gift me some dumpster...a friend of mine is somehow connected to Ohio and as i understand it is somewhat of a legend in those parts..the high is definitely dynamic like you say, very chill if you go easy but all sorts of wacky fun if you indulge ha. takes me on a bit of a rollercoaster ride..
enjoy! :joint:

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
hrmm, i go to festis all the time and tend to consider my self "in the know", but never have i heard of this "dumpster" you speak of...

G

grapepunched said:
wow nice, yeah i hate those wanna be heads on lot that try to charge ya an arm and a leg for a bud, **** ya. i got peeps that'll hook it up. makes ya count your blessings, thanks for the report and keep it green.

bubblefunk, is that the name of a strain? i think i smoked some thru some friends of mine.

the name of a strain? ya mean the "half dead headdie" cut? I just slipped into wook talk...........if you've never been on the lot at a dead/phish/wsp/sci/etc./etc./etc./.................you won't know what I'm talking about hehehehhe! I'm sure H&L and grapepunched know what I'm talking about tho! :joint:

Bf
:rasta:

sqwirl

Glad you enjoyed the buds Wildfire, thanks for the report. Might want to add that it gives some people anxiety.

I'm hoping to find a good male in these seeds from you and plan on hitting her up with some pollen for sure. I've got some neat little projects in the works and the dumpster's involved in some for sure.

Tha-GOD

Been to phish and dead shows all over the world and I have no clue what you're talking about. But then again I was on shroom chocolates damn near everytime.

guineapig

Veteran
Right on wildfire!!! :woohoo: :jump:

We've saved the dumpster clone around these parts for a long time now, its one of our favorites.....

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

Nice report Wildfire, always a pleasure. Props grow out to the grower as well. peace

Dr. G

ya i got a fatty nug when i bought my headie bubbler at hookahville fall 2005 and got to meet the blower and he pulledout his jar and said it was dumpster and it was the best pot there forsure

wish i could get a cut

Here's a col picks of the Dump this cut comes straight outta Columbus,oh and mmmnm she's deaf delicious!!!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20160121_011138.jpg
    CYMERA_20160121_011138.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 68
  • CYMERA_20160121_011109.jpg
    CYMERA_20160121_011109.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 58

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you can find the Dumpster - you SHOULD be able to find Deathstar and the pre95 Sensi Star...

Both of which...are superior...in my opinion.

Gotta find that GOOD GOOD.

dank.Frank

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I honestly don't know if the cut I'm thinking of has won any cups...but the pre95 sensi star cut out of Ohio is also the pollen donor for the Deathstar - if I'm not mistaken.

dank.Frank

Truthful

I honestly don't know if the cut I'm thinking of has won any cups...but the pre95 sensi star cut out of Ohio is also the pollen donor for the Deathstar - if I'm not mistaken.

dank.Frank

I ran the pre95 SS for awhile back in the day it's not the highest testing strain but it's better than most of the stuff I've smoked over 20%+

Who really knows what's in what these days? Sour Diesel was supposedly the mom, I don't think the Deathstar is a fem cross I think I've read somewhere they used a Sensi Star male though.

sqwirl

dank.Frank

I've been looking for a good Sensi Star for a while now! Smoked some amazing flowers but have never came across a keeper cut. Hopefully one day....

3rd-3yed

Veteran
Grab it ! Someone said in another thread it got the same leafs & structure like the original, so it might be the true Dumpster.

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
DHN has the dumpster. Said it takes 9-12 weels to flower! Wow...They describe it as an indica. Might have to snatch a few to see how she performs for good ol Oliver. A 12 weeker is a long time tho. Might just throw a few on the side..

OP