What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liberty Haze hempy scrog

Streft

Liberty Haze by Barney's farm
32x32x60 tent
250 actual watts led 2x300 roleadro
100% perlite hempy
Gh flora nova bloom

7 days before flip
picture.php

Day 1 12/12
picture.php

Day 7
picture.php

Day14
picture.php

Day 21
picture.php

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
G `day S

When I went to Barnie`s Coffee Shop I asked the bud tender what he recommended .
He said well the Liberty Haze won the cup , I would recommend it .

It was uber potent . Stood out among the many I sampled that week .

Best of luck .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
these look great,man! you have a very tight canopy
how many plants are you growing there, how big is the tub?
it says your medium is 100% perlite, can you tell us more about how you water/feed?
looks like this aint your first rodeo!

Streft

Thanks everyone!
This is my third run with this lady. She dosent put out huge colas but she is my second favorite strain (so far). I had a multi strain perpetual rotation going that turned out to be way to much. Harvesting a plant every two weeks then drying curing having buds in all stages at all times... ya I'm over it. Anyway have a few seeds I'd like to grow out so I wanted to give this lady a big send off and I have really wanted to do a scrog for awhile now. So here we are!

This is just one plant probably around 6-8 week veg. The tub I'm using is a plastic party tub from walmart. It's probably in the 4 or 5 gallon range I'd guess. I'm doing a hempy bucket. Hole 2 inches up gives just over a 1 gallon res. She gets a gallon of nutes every other day now plus abt a half gallon of straight water to achieve runoff. Using floranova bloom at 500 to 750 ppm's ph 5.5 to 6 and some silica and super thrive.

Think that abt covers it. Thanks for stopping by!

LungCooking

G `day S

When I went to Barnie`s Coffee Shop I asked the bud tender what he recommended .
He said well the Liberty Haze won the cup , I would recommend it .

It was uber potent . Stood out among the many I sampled that week .

Best of luck .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yea, in my case i went in 2015 to Ams to try cookies kush and i was very disappointed.. so i tried Liberty Haze and was instant love, uber potent! Super Silver Haze from Picasso was another awesome bud.. Bought a pack of seeds from Barney's and went for the pheno hunt! Kept a short/resinous/sweet/diesel Indica one! Been the base of my breeding so far! :)

Streft

Quick update... really bummed this week. Been fighting a bad lockout or nute burn or something. I think it's nute burn after some great words of advice from another member here. I seem to always do this in my hempy buckets I thought I had learned my lesson but apparently not. My plants always seem to burn about the 5th week into flowering and as was explained to me my plants suck up and store so many nutes in veg and stretch that after the stretch their nute needs go down and the excess burns the shit out of my plants. I really thought I had it this run and then boom... damit. So I've spent this week trying to stop it. A big flush maybe 10gallons through her then just some tap water mine sits abt 300ppm. Next day ran another gallon through her and runoff was still at 2000ppm (ec 4.0). Ran 2 more through and ppm finnally dropped under 1000ppm. Let her dry and she's had two feeds since at abt 500 to 550pm runoff consistant at 1300ppm still high but the burn seems to have stopped spreading. This is the main reason this is probably my last hempy grow. Here are some pics. Be gentle!!!

Burnt baby curly cues!
picture.php

And just a few bud shots u can see the burnt tips in there too sorry for the bad pics best I could do!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Very nice, even, full canopy you have there.

I would ditch the plain water feedings with the Hempys and just use straight Nutrients at every feeding.

Are you Ph'ing the plain water feeds?

If you really feel the need to flush or whaterever use a slightly diluted Nutrients around 280-350ppm(@ .7 conversion) or 0.4-0.5 EC then feed with regular strength Nutrients right after the flush.

As long as the run-off isn't exceeding 1300ppm or or 1.8 EC in the root zone I wouldn't be flushing until closer to the end of the plants life cycle.

Cheers!

Streft

Thanks for stopping by ash... yea I ph all water that goes in nutes or not. She usually gets nutes every watering and I think that led to the problem I'm having. Plain water is just a attempt at a fix for now. The first flush that ended up around 10 gallons started with a runoff of 2600ppm 5.1 ec I've never seen runoff that high but I really don't check it either. Its no wonder they burnt.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Yea, in my case i went in 2015 to Ams to try cookies kush and i was very disappointed.. so i tried Liberty Haze and was instant love, uber potent! Super Silver Haze from Picasso was another awesome bud.. Bought a pack of seeds from Barney's and went for the pheno hunt! Kept a short/resinous/sweet/diesel Indica one! Been the base of my breeding so far! :)

G `day LC

I kept the majority of the gram and took it back to Portugal .
Thought it would be a treat for my host down there .

We shared a joint and he rolled one for his Mrs as a treat for after work .
Found out the next day it was too strong for his Mrs and she went to the bath room and didn`t return .
Difference between Maroc hash and strong Haze . lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dont go in the summer, city is full of tourists and coffeeshop staff are all mad cause are very busy :)

While the latter is true, you surely would be a lot happier hanging around stoned in Vondel park or in the street cafes in summer than in winter.

Last edited:

LungCooking

Ich

While the latter is true, you surely would be a lot happier hanging around stoned in Vondel park or in the street cafes in summer than in winter.

Go in April/May not in July/August ^^ you have 365 days to go, Winter is not the only option :biggrin:

Streft

Well despite the burn and the flushing this week she seems to be doing ok burn has stopped spreading as far as I can tell and looks like she filled out a little. Not as much as she could of if I hadn't burnt her I'm sure. Hope I can get her through to harvest. Have an awesome day!

Day 35 again for reference.
picture.php

And today day 42
picture.php