What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast buds grow bout to go down.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Fast buds grow bout to go down. Just got a load of fast buds seeds to gro. If i can get as big of a yield as i see other people getting with fast buds genetics, then these seeds would last quite a long time.

Attachments

• 20180723_123501.jpg
    20180723_123501.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 20180723_123524.jpg
    20180723_123524.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 63

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess you've seen the Fast Buds thread here. "Elvis" grew em big, but I think he was plant and not sure of results. Sketchy since he posted then left the building. Others here didn't have as good a grow experience with FB- there were issues.

Good luck!

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well I'm cool either way because they were free sample seeds. Problem is I'm finding it troubling to identify seed strain. Each bag of seeds has writing on it. They say fb and T with a number on it like T-1,t2,t3,t4,t5. And one of the bags says FB with some other letters written on the bag. I can't wait to grow these and see what I get. ��

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'll be interested to see your results. I have seen plants on the net from Fastbuds that yield well and look great. My personal experience, twice, was completely mind blowing sorry plants. First round I thought maybe my inexperience with autos was the culprit. Second round same results, different method.

I did talk with Fastbuds and they were not sure what happened either. Maybe seeds damaged in transit or exposed to something that made them grow funny. I don't know, but the results were alarming.

I grew these in promix with 30% Coco, perilite, worm castings, compost. Botanicare nutrients. 20-4 lighting with a 1k hortilux. Temps 72-75 rh45 then Rh 30 last few weeks.

Strains were LSD, Tangie, and GSC.

I hope your results are far better. I'm not trying to bash Fastbuds as they we always quick to respond and sent second batch of seeds for free. Very nice people for sure. I just can't dedicate any more time and money for this result.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well here's a shot from my last fastbuds Harvest. Free are always great especially when some seeds cost a lot of bucks. So there is 7 bags with three seeds in each bag adding up to 21 seeds total. And since My grow space is kind of on the smaller side I will only be able grow two seeds at a time. Another thing I learned from the first couple of grows with fastbuds, I learned the bigger the pot the better they grow.
picture.php

picture.php

Next is my Mexican Airline Tanner career two years ago.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
I'll be interested to see your results. I have seen plants on the net from Fastbuds that yield well and look great. My personal experience, twice, was completely mind blowing sorry plants. First round I thought maybe my inexperience with autos was the culprit. Second round same results, different method.

I did talk with Fastbuds and they were not sure what happened either. Maybe seeds damaged in transit or exposed to something that made them grow funny. I don't know, but the results were alarming.

I grew these in promix with 30% Coco, perilite, worm castings, compost. Botanicare nutrients. 20-4 lighting with a 1k hortilux. Temps 72-75 rh45 then Rh 30 last few weeks.

Strains were LSD, Tangie, and GSC.

I hope your results are far better. I'm not trying to bash Fastbuds as they we always quick to respond and sent second batch of seeds for free. Very nice people for sure. I just can't dedicate any more time and money for this result.

View Image View Image View Image View Image

thatz sick. funny how thoze who grew don't show the whole plant...pickle size.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So i planted 2 fb seeds yesterday. A t-1 and a C.A. what ever those are. Lets hope i yield as much as avertized on instagram.
Pix as they grow.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So i planted 2 fb seeds yesterday. A t-1 and a C.A. what ever those are. Lets hope i yield as much as avertized on instagram.
Pix as they grow.

Grow them with no expectations.....then you won't be disappointed with outcome.

Ska'd 4 life

As others have stated i too have had very mixed results with fastbuds, a couple have been fine but a few have been garbage, mutated growth, very low yield, or nothing like their photoperiod counterparts (their green crack & GSC were so far removed from the photo versions i've grown in the past it was laughable) although not quite as bad Lester's example.
I have however just ordered their Mexican airlines as it appeals to me for some reason, I'm prepared to give them one more chance with that seed if it turns out junk i won't be bothering with fastbuds ever again. So just wondering how your Mexican airlines smoked? It's marketed as a more Sativa leaning auto, in terms of effect did it match their description? Any info on it greatly appreciated.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here are some pictures of the two fastbuds seeds that have sprouted. 😁 they both appear to be on the in Indica side.

Attachments

• 20180827_233206.jpg
    20180827_233206.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 20180827_130811.jpg
    20180827_130811.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 69

Ska'd 4 life

Looks like they're off to a healthy start, are these the t-1 & the C.A.? or your last Rhino ryders? I'm not sure what the t-1 or C.A could be either as there's nothing listed on their site under those titles? Thanks for the info you gave me on the M.A. smoke, much appreciated & got me a lot more willing to give fastbuds another shot with that bean! Hope these turn out well for you, i'll be watching with interest.:tiphat:

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Yes these are the t 1 and the c.a seedlings. They are going into a big 8-9 gallon square pot full of fox farm ocean forest soil as soon as my photoperoid plants are harvested soon. These auto's will be flowering under a 230 watt cob led lamp.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I contacted fastbuds and ask them what these strains are. And they responded with this.

I said they definitely are test seeds.

Hopefully I get anywhere close to the amount of yield that they're claiming these seeds can produce. If I could get 400 to 500 grams dry from each plant then I would only need it to plants at a time and would have homegrown herb all year round.

FBT1 - - sativa dom, up to 10 weeks, 450gr/m2, effect creative, taste spicy

FBT2- - up to 11 weeks, sativa dom, 450-500gr/m2, effect active, taste sweet and spicy

FBT3 - -* 9 weeks, hybrid, 450gr/m2, effect relax (not stone), taste fruity and sweet

FBT4 - - 9 weeks, 550gr/m2, good yielder, effect physic and relax, very sweet

FBT5 - - 8-9 weeks, purple, 400-450gr/m2, taste citric, effect active + relax

FBT6-- 400-450gr/m2, up to 10 weeks, mostly sativa, effect active, taste acid, very recommended for extractions, has a lot of resin

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Well here's another update. One of the guys from fastbuds said this about the c a seeds. (CA will surprise you it's an indica with a sweet tooth.*You will find out very soon.) I think CA plant it's already started budding that sucks because I wanted it to get big first. And I was fixing to planet them in a huge pot in hopes that they would grow huge before they started flowering. I was hoping to get at least a several ounces off each plant. But now I'm only going to get a little bit probably. Hopefully I still get a good a yield off of the CA. The T1 plant is doing good and they're both putting off multiple branches. Yesterday I gave them both a little bit of organic growth fertilizer.

Attachments

• 20180906_003612.jpg
    20180906_003612.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 20180906_003635.jpg
    20180906_003635.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 63

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Heres an update. The CA has pinkish hairs. And it looks like the T1 has a few hairs too but is a lil taller. This one looks like it has a few purple trich on the leaves but you can't see that in the photo.

Attachments

• 20180911_095323.jpg
    20180911_095323.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 62
  • 20180911_094953.jpg
    20180911_094953.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 20180911_095242.jpg
    20180911_095242.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 55
  • 20180911_095436.jpg
    20180911_095436.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 52

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pretty small for length of time you've grown them. Larger container would have increased size yield. But, it's an experiment, right?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So yesterday I ended up planting them in bigger pots. And you're right these first two seeds are an experiment just to see how they grow so that the next bunch of seeds can hopefully grow huge.

Plus I got two clones of mother plants of regular mj plants.

Attachments

• 20180912_114641.jpg
    20180912_114641.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 51
  • 20180913_083159.jpg
    20180913_083159.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 48