What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Bubble

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok well we have a huge developmental thread in the glue society but for technical reasons icmag cant transfer it out here in the open to join the gorilla glue forum. Tons of good info in there but there is so much Dansbuds and I have been putting off starting a public thread due to the massive info and tedious nature of reposting it all, but she is one of our pride and joys so I guess it's time to begin the transcription.
Also comments and pics from various threads throughout testing and development pulled together into one place.
The group was made public by Dan so anyone can check it out.
The origins of Gorilla Bubble...
https://www.icmag.com/ic/group.php?do=discuss&group=&discussionid=2822

It all started in the with the original F1...

From Dansbuds:

Thanx to a great dude here (Tony Green ) who had a sour bubble dad that was spectacular (fast , frosty & stanky strong) Him & I have some GG4 x SB seeds to go through & find a keeper mom & keeper dad . Tonys used to saving Dads & making F2's & crosses where I'm not , but if i find a nice dad outa these i'm going hang on to him & collect pollen for the first time . (so tony , i may be askin a ton of questions brutha )
So some F2's maybe in the near future if everything turns out the way we hope .
i know i suggested the SB dad cuz every cross i've ever seen with sour B in it .... the SB always dominates the cross . & i'm thinking if the SB added to GG4 may take care of that week branching that GG has & maybe loose some of the stretch too while keeping the frost & the power of the GG4 .... not that SB isn't powerful .... cuz it is , but the 2 combined should be a very interesting pairing !!!

You can also see progeny tests of my sour bubble male in Elements thread to see what he does.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=277090

Thanks to Josey Wales and crew, Dansbuds, Elements, Whiteberries, and anyone else I may have missed that has been progeny testing these and run em, there are quite a few and without everyones effort we wouldnt have gotten this far.

We have currently released Gorilla Bubble BX2.
You can currently get them on seedbay right HERE!
:tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Smoke report on Dans GB 1 by Tonygreen

Dans GB 1 is nice meds. Potent and powerful. Upon opening the bag you get the affect soon after that sour bubble smokers will know well, a funky ass room. This sample is loud. As PK once said you cant walk around with a gram in your pocket without people swarming you. Smoked in a joint, before smoking pre inhales suggest an earthy strong kushy light sweet lemon taste not quite or mild sour taste with strong chem background. The buds are tight and dense and covered in trichs. With ingestion you can tell she will get better with age, slightly green yet, the sweet lemon pretaste gives way to a not quite sweet not quite sour earthy kush very reminiscent of sour bubble bx3 kush leaners. The potency is strong but not overwhelming. Nice and relaxive with a strong buzz creeping mid joint. A bit harsh yet as she needs more curing but the pleasant slightly not qute sour and mild lemon is a fine experience on the inhale and on the exhale you get a strong earthy kush taste with the slight lemon and sour taking a backseat as waves of pleasure tingle down your spine. The buzz is decently strong and last a long while with a nice chill calming chill affect.
I would call it a mild chemmy kushy vigorous sour b leaner that is great for pain or anxiety and seems to yield well, with a nice muscle relaxing affect as well, similar to a valium in that regard, sour b smokers will know the feeling. A real discernible after smoke smell that will stick to clothes, fingers and all else.

Smoke report on Dans GB 2 by Tonygreen

Dans Gorilla bub 2 is a slight variation of 1. Instead much more sour expressions with the same chemmy taste prevailing with a bit more tangy terpene representation steering her to a more punchy chem strong medium sour lemon. She is potent plant for sure with the missus giving up after one hit, I finished her with a pleasant smoke even though a ad green yet. Toward the middle a nice buzzy buzz with a little head spin action. The inhale is a stronger sour tangy though not overpowering and in this expression the earthy kush of the SB bx3 is there but more subtle and slight whereas the lemony citrus sour chemmy tang rang more true. She definitely hangs on your lips and clothes with the same room drenching stench that will be prevalent noticeable and loud wherever she goes. Again shitty lighting but you dig, not wrecked but mellowed the fuck out. Powerful meds with a more sour lemon/lime tangy taste appeal that no1 who leans more chemmy with earthy kush overtones. Raunchy stench after smoke smile.gif

Gorilla bub smoke report by Dansbuds

Ok , gonna start off by saying , Yes they did dry to quick , theres still some chrlorophil taste in the buds . after a week or 2 curing the tastes & flavors should be more present & noticeable . i'm hoping ......

#1 was pretty harsh on the inhale , seemed to expand quite a bit , no real strong flavors popping out at me right now , its got a kush taste is the only thing that comes to mind .
pretty strong buzz ,not extremely though , heavy on the eyes , made me more numb than high . would be a good sleep aid or pain reliever .

#2 was alot more lung friendly , nice smoothe draw in & exhale , didn't seem to expand as much , but hit ya in the head alot better & the taste was nicer , hard to explain (for me ) but it had a cooling sweet taste , maybe that lime taste tony mentions .... something along that line . like i said , a cure might bring out the tastes & smells more . alot more powerful than #1 too . hits ya right in the head , can feel it in yer eyes & your scalp . then the grin sets in & the tunes got better .
it lasted about an hour & then i started coming down a little & caught myself just starin at the computer screen , just mellowed me right out ! took awhile to come in here & figure out what i wanted to say . smile.gif was just chillin to some buckethead for awhile first lol

not bad , not bad , #2 is the keeper though , much better high , not a lung buster like #1 . nicer taste .... sweeter , floatier more relaxed & chilled buz without being dragged down .

Comments by Elements

just crammed in a larfy gb bud that was still 80% wet into a bowl after cutting as small as possible with scissors lol. Actually part of the bud was kinda dry since I molested the shit outta it for its beautimus smell yesterday. Its a great fucking hybrid high already, a bit on the indica side. Barely got a mist of vapor in the tube and choked pretty hard, great sign. Not that harsh choke either, but that "oh shit, thats a lotta resin" choke.

Smell has grown fainter but still amazing. More dank now, kinda hard to describe. I guess more of that skunky rubber, kinda fuely smell goin on with a refreshing lime twist to wash it all down. Just dank is the predominant thing that comes to mind.

Yep, tony couldn't be more spot on.

Just smoked some still a tad wet and I really like it A LOT. So much kief after breaking it up, insane. Has the best most refreshing taste, kinda hard to describe. Very very very smooth, think there's some terpene mix going on that just makes the stuff feel like your breathing just vapor or something.

Seeing as how this one is looking to be the weakest its gonna be a really nice February while it lasts lol. Time to pay off some bills and buy a fucking car again lol
i forgot how much i like a good hybrid high. Really relaxing, like overpoweringly relaxing but not couchlocking. Would be great for anybody with anxiety or needed some medicinal effect without being put straight to bed.

Best way to put it is I just dont care about any problems right now, no worries smile.gif

elements gb1 When I chopped this one I swear it smelt like cherrios or something. Very breakfest like, coffee, oats, and nutty chocolate smelling. Seems to have gone back the faint lemon berry fuel now though. Was really interesting, never smelt anything quite like it. Cant wait to see how this next one goes smile.gif

This gb1 looks so good I couldn't help myself. Chopped a day and a half ago and still wet as fuck I took a little bud and grounded it up (kinda) and tried to smoke it. Didn't burn at all yet I still got a considerable buzz. Never seen anything quite like this, very very very dense trichome formations.

Found it so relaxing that its making me take a dump just like the db. I think that's gonna be my benchmark for great pot now, the stuff that makes me take a deuce is always #1.

Gb1 is stronger than my trim bho. Fucking really good stuff man and I barely started sweating it. Turning into a nice fuel dank smell now. Doesn't make you sleep, but once you do you do not wanna wake up again. Good thing is once you do wake up there isn't any real groggyness. A tad bit but nothing really.Smell is like a faint sweet with a little berry and almost like a black licorice thing goin on in the background. Taste is pretty mild and smooth, but I feel like I get a really clean fuel and cucumber or something like that. Kinda like one of those cucumber melon candles, very clean and refreshing.

One of the odd things Ive noticed with this one is that it wont make me sleepy first thing in the morning, but as the day progresses and I keep smoking it I gradually become very tired and relaxed by evening. Almost like it starts out as a nice sativa hybrid high the moprhs into an indica dominant high as it goes through your system.

Best part is there is no real grog the day after, I feel awake and refreshed. Very smooth smoke as well. Even when I milk a huge bong rip I dont get any sort of tan/yellow smoke tinge (could be from old dirty bong before), the smoke is very light white/almost blue and doesnt get very thick even with large rips. I dont feel like Im smoking so much with this stuff, it feels more like a hybrid dab or something. Kinda like you had a vape/sublimator set up a little too high

Latest posts

Latest posts