What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

Nikijad4210

Veteran
I'm interested in seeing the brightest of the brightest of colors bud-wise, your brightest blue buds, brightest purple buds, your buds of intense color one way or the other.

Essentially, this'll hopefully become a thread where you can show off your most exotic buds of color.

Let's see what you guys got!

Here is my blue bud his name is Papa Smurf

papasmurf.jpg

Lol in all seriousness I think this thread is a wonderful idea and I cannot wait to see some colorful herb shots. I'll take a couple pics of my purple ice when lights on comes.

Butte

Veteran
...re-veg from the '04 season. Got a little too chilly in the garage :yummy:

Blackberry...

- Butte

Last edited:

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Wow, talk about some gorgeous ladies :D Hard to believe the government thinks a plant with this kind of beauty is "dangerous" :rolleyes:
Unregistrd, I had a lady with the same leaf coloring as yours that died last month (grower's fuck-up) What strain is yours? She looks so eerily similar to mine, just curious to know what strain yours is.

Last edited:

R00KIE

Ahhh... Skier! Good to see you bro... Hopin for a good ole, bad ass BC harvest this year eh! :D
Was wondering when you were gonna show up...

UNREGISTRD

Nikijad4210 said:
Wow, talk about some gorgeous ladies :D Hard to believe the government thinks a plant with this kind of beauty is "dangerous" :rolleyes:
Unregistrd, I had a lady with the same leaf coloring as yours that died last month (grower's fuck-up) What strain is yours? She looks so eerily similar to mine, just curious to know what strain yours is.

THanks man there BUBBA KUSH!

G

beautiful pics all round people, I think thats one of the reasons I came to IC in the first place, best pics of any site I reckon. Nik, thanks for starting this here thread, I am enjoying it immensely and its less than a page long... keep em coming people! oh and btw dez, that afberry f1 looks awesome!

Yeah thanks rookie, good to see you too! Hopefully it should be a good one for us! its been a little slow getting started, but the beans are going in the soil this weekend. What you got going this spring?

R00KIE

Well I have 4 strains to chose from.... Just gonna do a lil backyard party here... I saved a mom from my best plant last year and I am just gonna grow her this year. 3 or 4 of em.. Thats it.
I may go and find a plot out in the woods somewhere and plant a bunch of clones later in the summer. Part from that, pretty boring... :wink:
Got my hp mom that i've been keeping all winter outside already... It's pretty cold out but she's still growin... :D
I spose I should throw in some color too..