What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

big ups greenplant!! Here's some more Chem D, Still going strong, just about to get flipped.

D

DJXXPLATINUM

BEAUTY D THERE MACK....I HAD A D MOMMA FOR A FEW YEARS...LET HER GO.....MISSED HER SO BAD I GOT HER BACK 6 MONTHS LATER...I'LL NEVER LET HER GO AGAIN...SOUNDS LIKE A LOVE STORY....YUMMMMM GARLIC ARMPIT FUNK.....DJ

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

All grown in standard Bulrush multi purpose soil. 0.8-1.0 ec @ 0.5 scale for anyone interested. Only feeding with a simple A & B (insert your favourite brand here) with Root stimulator and some foliar seaweed sprays throughout veg. Run out of my usual go to foliar ,Calgreen from Metrop so have used the yellow bottle's seaweed and its worked well.
(0.5 ml per litre for foliar)
I lower the pH slightly with either citric acid or growshop ph down. (from 7.3/4 to between 6.0 and 6.5)
These plants will have any lower sucker braches trimmed off in the next couple of days and we get ready to flower these lovelly ladies.
mack.

mack 10

Veteran
@ DJ, Thanks bro! She's a keeper for sure, totally unique terpine profile.
mack.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yeah man I love the way it branch out into a perfect lookin bush. cant wait to see how it does while budding, finna haveta hold some branches up I know that much.

mack 10

Veteran
picture.php

This is getting flipped soon as I have space,lol...
its gonna be a monster!
mack.

T

TOKA

nice one mack shes a monster mate! cant wait to see how she buds outdoors in our climate. chem Delicious all the way bro.

mack 10

Veteran
@ Toka, i'm bringing her indoors mate.not risking the UK weather, although..?
2 x 600 w &1 x 250w... target 1 lb plus...
@soopy, Thanks dude.

~Mack