What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chinese yunnan indica

4 Dragons

I highly doubt that I did anything wrong. I've popped close to 1000 beans by now probably quite a bit more. Also I put down 5 seeds that were 5 years old at the same time, same method and everyone popped. dubi does not reply, I've sent plenty of people here but no longer.

4 Dragons

I am very happy to say that dubi has contacted me and all is right. dubi proving to me that he is a stand up person just like I had originally thought and I have no problems sending people this way once again.
4 Dragons

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hello michael,

Sounds very interesting... but honestly you'd need to grow the seeds to know what you have in hands. There are different landrace genetics in yunnan, from sativa wild strains to more domesticated hash plant indicas. Would be very interested to know what kind of genepool you have there. Please, keep us updated if you decide to grow them! Thanks!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We are working right now to produce fresh pure chinese yunnan stock and to release a new stabilized incensey 75 % chinese hybrid, hope to come back with good news in the next 2-3 months ;)

numide

Veteran
Hello all:)

Here are my 3 China Yunan in guerilla at 42°N

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF1155 (Copier).JPG
    DSCF1155 (Copier).JPG
    73.6 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF1156 (Copier).JPG
    DSCF1156 (Copier).JPG
    76 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF1146 (Copier).JPG
    DSCF1146 (Copier).JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 36

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely numide, they have the classic squat chinese structure and branching! It's been a while since i see people posting new chinese pics ... thanks for that! :)

2 different phenos at about 15 days of 12/12.Lovely vigorous gals easy to live with as they tolerate a fair amount of abuse.Very very branchy,easy to LST.Going to be a beast in ebb n flow buckets.

Attachments

• IMG_3431.jpg
    IMG_3431.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3432.jpg
    IMG_3432.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3435.jpg
    IMG_3435.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_3436.jpg
    IMG_3436.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 38
I must say how impressed I am with these genetics.Really interesting and fun to see the various expressions.The short squat gal has thin Sativa/Hybrid blades and the tall gal that is out stretching my tropical gals has large wide blades.Had one of the gals with leaf deformations,took cuttings and put her into flower to see if it was genetic or something I did.Then we have this short squat gal.About 30-40 days from seed,about eight inches tall and I swear she is wider than she is tall(like my shadow,haha).Not very good with the rub and sniff but still try and the smell from this gal is really strong incense.As soon as I sort through who is who they are going to be absolute beasts in hydro.I'll be taking cuttings in a day or so,makes me chuckle that I am taking 6" cuttings off from a 8" plant.I am going to trim her back pretty hard so that I can get some vertical/upward growth out of her.

Well done ACE,color me impressed.

Attachments

• IMG_3553 CI5 (6).jpg
    IMG_3553 CI5 (6).jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_3553 CI5 (1).jpg
    IMG_3553 CI5 (1).jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_3544 CI5 (3).jpg
    IMG_3544 CI5 (3).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 46
S

scai

Look like I need to buy some China Yunnan. And some Banghi haze too ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I must say how impressed I am with these genetics.Really interesting and fun to see the various expressions.The short squat gal has thin Sativa/Hybrid blades and the tall gal that is out stretching my tropical gals has large wide blades.Had one of the gals with leaf deformations,took cuttings and put her into flower to see if it was genetic or something I did.Then we have this short squat gal.About 30-40 days from seed,about eight inches tall and I swear she is wider than she is tall(like my shadow,haha).Not very good with the rub and sniff but still try and the smell from this gal is really strong incense.As soon as I sort through who is who they are going to be absolute beasts in hydro.I'll be taking cuttings in a day or so,makes me chuckle that I am taking 6" cuttings off from a 8" plant.I am going to trim her back pretty hard so that I can get some vertical/upward growth out of her.

Well done ACE,color me impressed.

Thanks CharlesUFarley,

They look real healthy and vigorous, wish you the best results for flowering process. Best regards!

kamyo

Veteran
Bumping this thread because I have some of these on the way. We still have a 3-4 months left in the dry season and I'd love to run some and make seeds for next season. From my experience with other indica-heavy plants, they probably won't get much more than a foot tall (if that), but I love having some small, fast girls in the garden for a quick crop.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Bumping this thread because I have some of these on the way. We still have a 3-4 months left in the dry season and I'd love to run some and make seeds for next season. From my experience with other indica-heavy plants, they probably won't get much more than a foot tall (if that), but I love having some small, fast girls in the garden for a quick crop.

Hello kamyo,

China Yunnan is indeed a compact and fast flowering indica. I will post pics in a few pics of the new chinese selections im working on. Good luck!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
China Yunnan clone from the feminized line released between 2008-2010, finishing indoors. Grown organically.

Attachments

• China fem clon4.jpg
    China fem clon4.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 59
  • China fem clon2.jpg
    China fem clon2.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 57
  • China fem clon3.jpg
    China fem clon3.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 52

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
China Yunnan standard from seed. Grown organically in a 3 liter pot.

3 weeks of vegging and 8 weeks of flowering. This is the more indica pheno from the chinese population, compact columnar hash plant structure but with better branching than pure afghani. Good resin production, excellent sweet creamy aromas, yield is average-low but the quality is among the best in the line.

Attachments

• China Std 9 -1.jpg
    China Std 9 -1.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 69
  • China Std 9 -2.jpg
    China Std 9 -2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 68
  • strawberry fire #4...... (2)
    strawberry fire #4...... (2)
    91.6 KB · Views: 86
  • China Std 9 -4.jpg
    China Std 9 -4.jpg