Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > -26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
-26F or -31C here tonight, how cold is it by you? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-12-2017, 05:56 PM #1361
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Red face

low enough for a fire the other night. got enough hickory down to last the winter... gonna turn a more elderly neighbor on to some. old boy in neighborhood offered him some great big red oak rounds (400lb +, BIG!), old boy is beyond being able to split them. it comes to us all eventually...

Old 11-12-2017, 06:34 PM #1362
Robrites

Robrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivorRobrites is a survivor

Legal Weed is the fastest growing industry in the United States.

Robrites is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 08:30 AM #1363
Space Toker

Space Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to beholdSpace Toker is a splendid one to behold
It here has only got down to 20 recently, if it were not for a stiff wind it would have broken a record low of 14, nothing by Minn standards but numb you up the ass and into every bone kind of cold here!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:10 AM #1364
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor

everyone becomes acclimated to their regions weather, cold is cold when it gets there.......

Stoner4Life is online now Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 05:16 AM #1365
TrillOG

TrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really niceTrillOG is just really nice
The frost killed all of my melons, cucmbers, and tomato's.. Whoa is me..

Old 11-21-2017, 05:54 AM #1366
Phaeton
Speed of Dark

Phaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to allPhaeton is a name known to all
Wink

The middle of November and it is only -5 F. This is global warming on a grand scale, I grew up with an average November temperature of -30 F, this is a spring day.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Minus five F is the outside temp.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	436292
Phaeton is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 06:29 AM #1367
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaeton View Post
The middle of November and it is only -5 F. This is global warming on a grand scale, I grew up with an average November temperature of -30 F, this is a spring day.
You must be up in the higher elevation.

Eagle, Ak's currently -30 f.

I'm ~150 ft higher in elevation than the Fairbanks airport, but to the south a ways, and it's -20 on my porch right now.

Warmest we got here today was -8.

Last edited by moose eater; 11-21-2017 at 08:02 PM..
moose eater is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 06:32 AM #1368
moose eater

Location: Off a dead-end dirt road, near a river, out of town, in the hills and trees
moose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud ofmoose eater has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robrites View Post
Found a mummified vole inside the air intake box (before the filter) when I changed the air filter in one of my vehicles the other day. I suspect the lil' bugger had been in there for a while.

He was a good sized one, as voles go. Even after being dehydrated and 'shrinking' a bit.
moose eater is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 05:00 PM #1369
420somewhere
Hi ho here we go

420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute420somewhere has a reputation beyond repute
Left the Big A in the late 70's...

It's going to be in the 90's today.

Prop 215 Compliant
420somewhere is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 06:35 PM #1370
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
A freezing 56 last night....lol....yeehaw. Got shorts on
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote