What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sensi Seeds Maple Leaf Indica?

FireIn.TheSky

Well that post is from 2009 and from Silverback none the less, a lot can change in 7 years, I mean we see how quickly things change in 1 year.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yeah they are supposed to still be good though the sensi problems were around 2000 with a bust that nevil had from what i recall the MLI was with a separate grower. Its syrupy and great potent chill factor are awesome!

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you could check out black afghani kush or mazari grape by medicann seeds. I'm pretty sure those are 100% indica

Lol for the Medicann Mazari Grape and also for their Afghani. Did you test some of them for yourself or do you only repeat their advertising? They are absolute bullshit. Weak,no/ugly smell,no resin, no stone. Same goes for Dna Pure Afghan, Nirvana Aurora Indica and Sensi's Black Domina. I am still so pissed.

LostTribe

Premium user
Lol for the Medicann Mazari Grape and also for their Afghani. Did you test some of them for yourself or do you only repeat their advertising? They are absolute bullshit. Weak,no/ugly smell,no resin, no stone. Same goes for Dna Pure Afghan, Nirvana Aurora Indica and Sensi's Black Domina. I am still so pissed.

You can't go wrong with the Maple Leaf Indica I am gonna grab some packs to hold onto just in case very soon. Hope Gypsy gets some more stock at the bou I'd rather go through him now that he's back and trying to get things back together!

LT

Fat Albert

What happened with the Black Domina?

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
As far as Balck Domina the SAD from Sweet Seeds is a good one. Not spicy but sweet like the name says. sweet afghan delicious.

need4weed

Veteran
Got some on the go now. Very uniform and open style plant. Also has large spaces between nodes making it a tall plant. I'll post more info towards end of flowering

WelderDan

Veteran
I grew it in 2006. Nice smoke, easy to grow. It is my understanding that it is about the only thing Sensi sells that is still just like it was, not watered down or "remade."

I enjoyed it a lot.

Tipunch

Thanks Welderdan for the update. I'm keen on knowing if the 2017 seeds are like those you grew or watered down as you say and also how it compares to Ortega.

Thanks, cheers

acespicoli

Maple Leaf Indica »»» Ortega
Ortega
Afghanistan Mazar-I-Sharif »»» Indica

Im trying Bella Ortega one day...

acespicoli

Hi MLI fans

Do you know how often the "Apple" and the "skunk/incense" pheno appear in a bag?

Thanks
That kinda reminds me of Tom Hills x18 apple and skunk

X18 is pure, never outcrossed, and breeds true for many traits.

The unique sour apple/pear/citrus smell/flavor is very strong (far from subtle) and nearly fixed in the line.
70-80% of the line is characterized by this flavor, with the occasional extreme skunky phenotype as well.

Maple leaf ratio's not quite sure....?