What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the strangest thing you've found it your bud?

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
For everyone who self supplies this probably isn't an issue, but have you ever found anything out of the ordinary in weed that you've gotten?

I once found a scorpion tail in some mids, and had spider jump out at me then run across the table while breaking some bud up. Scared the living shit out of me.

Also had a friend who found a boot lace in a brick of weed.

Sam_Skunkman

"RESIN BREEDER"
Veteran
A mexican version of National Geographic in a brick.
A tennis shoe in a brick.
700 grams of seeds inside a 1 kg brick.
should I go on?
And how do I get my bootlace back?
-SamS

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A buddy of mine said he found a piece of a brick (the masonary kind) in his brick.

My brother got a brick that was 60% by weight seeds.

I've not found too much but I was pissed when I found an orange peel in my sack.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
A large hunting knife blade in a brick of mexi. Other than that just random small things, pine needles, tree bark and such. Never any real issue just some now and then.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran

And how do I get my bootlace back? Lol
-SamS

I was with a friend when he brought home a green-paper wrapped kilo brick of Mex in the mid 70's..
He used to use a long, serrated bread knife to saw them in half..

When he sawed through this one, the seeds in the middle poured out...
The brick was purposely pressed hollow, with seeds filling the middle cavity..
Boy, was my friend pissed off!

mushroombrew

Veteran
A mexican version of National Geographic in a brick.
A tennis shoe in a brick.
should I go on?
And how do I get my bootlace back?
-SamS

Old school much? haha brick weed wins hands down.

My favorite was the "stick" brick. A full key with a 1/2" bud layer on the outside of a stick brick.

JustSumTomatoes

Sounds like the Mexicans have perfected the art of ripping us gringos off as well as unsanitary prep conditions lol.

JustSumTomatoes

Had a friend buy something that was sold to him as trim. Well whatever it was wasn't pot trimmings. Just a freezer bag full off brown leaf bits and something that looked like lawn clippings. I swear there were even little bits of what appeared to be carpet in there. Anyway, buddy swore it got him high. I'm sure it did just not the type of high I'm into lol.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
have found small rocks/dirt clods, and a spider that had been bricked up with the weed. i came in a hair of smoking the spider before i recognized the shape from the curled up legs. yuck!

Andyo

Veteran
tree frog in thai brick

tree frog in thai brick

I had a customer come back with 1/4 lb of thai brick with a small tree frog pressed and still matted in the 1/4 lb
I took it out and weighed = 6 grams dehydrated.A

Green Squall

For everyone who self supplies this probably isn't an issue, but have you ever found anything out of the ordinary in weed that you've gotten?

I once found a scorpion tail in some mids, and had spider jump out at me then run across the table while breaking some bud up. Scared the living shit out of me.

Also had a friend who found a boot lace in a brick of weed.

Hey man, maybe your dealer was just being nice!
https://hightimes.com/culture/smoking-scorpions/

Latest posts

Latest posts