You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Endometriosis help

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
Endometriosis help Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2017, 12:47 AM #1
Greenthumber

Greenthumber will become famous soon enoughGreenthumber will become famous soon enoughGreenthumber will become famous soon enough
Endometriosis help

Looking for anyone that has recommendations on different ways to treat endometriosis pain without smoking, and without the smell of cannabis. My significant other is looking for ways to treat her pain of endometriosis without taking pills and killing her stomach lining. She does not smoke nor has she ever and does not care much for the smell(to each their own) lol. She’s curious as to if topicals would of help being and internal issue, or maybe a high cbd and low thc count edible for when she is at work. Any help greatly appreciated
Greenthumber is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 06:05 PM #2
Vuldkim

Vuldkim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenthumber View Post
Looking for anyone that has recommendations on different ways to treat endometriosis pain without smoking, and without the smell of cannabis. My significant other is looking for ways to treat her pain of endometriosis without taking pills and killing her stomach lining. She does not smoke nor has she ever and does not care much for the smell(to each their own) lol. She’s curious as to if topicals would of help being and internal issue, or maybe a high cbd and low thc count edible for when she is at work. Any help greatly appreciated
Hi Greenthumber, if it can be useful for you I've found the following youtube video about a specialized doctor, who explains how cannabinoids can be helpful for treating endometriosis. It's also subtitled in english, so that it can be easly understandable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksmE...ature=youtu.be

I hope it would give you a good help for your condition, or at least it could be a good point from which let start your research on these treatments!
Vuldkim is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 08:24 PM #3
BOMBAYCAT

BOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really niceBOMBAYCAT is just really nice
Edibles are getting pretty good now. Would something like chewing gum or candy be acceptable to the other during working hours? There is also a good recipe for making STRONG Cannabutter on ICmag.
BOMBAYCAT is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 09:15 PM #4
Kalachakra

Kalachakra is a jewel in the roughKalachakra is a jewel in the roughKalachakra is a jewel in the roughKalachakra is a jewel in the roughKalachakra is a jewel in the roughKalachakra is a jewel in the roughKalachakra is a jewel in the rough
1 "Fu Ke" 11.24 on the right hand.
2 "Ji Mei Er" 88.05
"Ji Mei Yi" 88.04
"Ji Mei San" 88.06
In this order (!) on the thighs.

Nota Bene: I shall erase this message when i could edit.

Last edited by Kalachakra; 11-24-2017 at 11:24 PM.. Reason: Not erased ;)
Kalachakra is offline Quote