Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > NFT and Bubba Kush, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
NFT and Bubba Kush, rocks, cats, dogs and stuff Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-05-2017, 10:33 AM #21
paper thorn

paper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to all
All the GG4 cuts died.
FireStorm from jw. 2 in a cup of coco growing, one still in the cloner. may not root.
2 Blue Steel rooted, planted

2 Phoenix Lights rooted and in cups.

2 Dr. Who in cups also.

I'm happy with the clones, 10 days to 2 weeks, i usually get roots.

I'll come across GG4 again one of these days.

I'm getting ready to get the next NFT table going. got the res in place, got the buckets of balls cleaned and ready. I just need to cut the table down to 4 feet. right now it's 5 feet. line it with plastic and pop in the clones. Not sure which to plant. I want them all to be the same and i was hoping to run something new, but i would have to do one firestorm, one phx lights, one dr who, one blue steel.

i have a fat yielding Cinnamon Haze that i have half a dozen of in the cloner, so that's probably what I'll run. They'll only veg for maybe 3 weeks so i don't have the same problem with everything getting up on the glass.
this is the cin haze from an earlier run

That's my outside black cat. ive got an inside black cat named lucifer. luci for short. i call this guy my outside black cat. he's having a nice bird dinner here. usually he eats the doves on my front porch. nice to walk out to wings and feathers in the morning.

he lived here when we bought the place. previous owners went off and left him. i think about how he must have felt when no one came back to let him in and feed him. he learned to hunt.

i feed him now, after a year, he finally let me pet him,now he demands it every night when i get done in the room.

Come on son 3600 watts

Great song, check it out.

Ray Hubbard singing Beauty Way

Quote:
im babbling again i see,better get to trimming....and some rush 2112!
unclefishstick

Rachel Flotard sing Anchor Song, she's so perfect, maybe it's the hair

Blaze Foley singing WW3, cool song
paper thorn is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:34 PM #22
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper thorn View Post
All the GG4 cuts died.
FireStorm from jw. 2 in a cup of coco growing, one still in the cloner. may not root.
2 Blue Steel rooted, planted

2 Phoenix Lights rooted and in cups.

2 Dr. Who in cups also.

I'm happy with the clones, 10 days to 2 weeks, i usually get roots.

I'll come across GG4 again one of these days.

I'm getting ready to get the next NFT table going. got the res in place, got the buckets of balls cleaned and ready. I just need to cut the table down to 4 feet. right now it's 5 feet. line it with plastic and pop in the clones. Not sure which to plant. I want them all to be the same and i was hoping to run something new, but i would have to do one firestorm, one phx lights, one dr who, one blue steel.

i have a fat yielding Cinnamon Haze that i have half a dozen of in the cloner, so that's probably what I'll run. They'll only veg for maybe 3 weeks so i don't have the same problem with everything getting up on the glass.
this is the cin haze from an earlier run
View Image

View Image

That's my outside black cat. ive got an inside black cat named lucifer. luci for short. i call this guy my outside black cat. he's having a nice bird dinner here. usually he eats the doves on my front porch. nice to walk out to wings and feathers in the morning.

he lived here when we bought the place. previous owners went off and left him. i think about how he must have felt when no one came back to let him in and feed him. he learned to hunt.

i feed him now, after a year, he finally let me pet him,now he demands it every night when i get done in the room.
awsome

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-05-2017, 08:52 PM #23
Gry
More hash tea...

Gry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud ofGry has much to be proud of
Real nice thread.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 11:38 AM #24
paper thorn

paper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to allpaper thorn is a name known to all
i made this great post and i don't know, maybe i forgot to hit the submit reply button. Strokes will do that to you. I feel like the guy in Memento sometimes.

Made a trip to the Emergency Room the other day. Bad sweating, soaked my clothes, had to mop up a puddle from the floor.
They did the ekg, no problem, ran the labs on my blood. no big deal. did a catscan, no new stroke signs that the doc could see, but i feel a bit more fucked up since. sucks, i have to live ten years my wife tells me.

That's my little red stone bowl filled with some Phoenix Lights. my boy dropped by with a nice purple surprise, perfect timing, the Bluberries and Tahoes are going too long, my stash is dangerously low.

OK to the update for the grow:

Those are my Blueberries and Tahoes.

The tall ones are BBs one tall fat one is my Diesel, not sure if I want to keep it, but it is fat.

I have a tester drying from the earliest BB. one early bud from it seems good, nice buzz, taste and smell but long skinny weird structure. Any others would have to be really killer to keep if they're going to past 10 weeks.

The Tahoes - i chopped one, it's pretty good, another a friend says is my best yet. i don't know about that.

They'll all be done in a week or less. they better be good or i just can't keep em.

That last Firestorm cut finally rooted.

I set up the NFT buckets with 4 Cinnamon Haze in them. I'm going to raise them up off of the table a bit to let the water run through better.

i screwed up when planting them. i put in four, then was putting the other two ( i had six clones) in coco and realized i put one in the hydroton that was barely rooted, the other three had major roots, then one i put in coco had great roots and i wish i had swapped it out, because that one is way behind the others after a week in the buckets. i'll post a pic tomorrow if i remember lol.

That's a rock that will soon be two or three pipes. nice cream and caramel agate/onyx. it's going to be amazing once it's shaped and polished.

Come on son 3600 watts

Quote:
unclefishstick

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 07:21 PM #25
paper thorn

That's my new wet saw blade. it has a 1" arbor hole. i got a 1 x 1/2" arbor bushing.
Dumbass!
My saw arbor is 5/8"

today i go to HD to pick up the right reducer. mumbling to myself.

Big Blueberries. too bad they are all over 10 weeks right now, looks like they have 2 more weeks to go. only really good weed could be kept at those flip times. i have 1 that's finishing up that smells good. I'll run it once more sat least. another smells great, is fat and has another week to finish. we'll see.

second plant pic above is BB, diesel, the long tall one standing straight up, this puppy is FAT now, a week after these pics. Bubba on the left, short Tahoes in the front

bubbas getting burned
but getting fat, and about 1 more week to finish

Come on son 3600 watts

Quote:
unclefishstick

Old 11-26-2017, 08:45 PM #26
paper thorn

just a bump

ripply rock, ripples are from different hardnesses of minerals, some iron plumes are the high spots

That's my cat getting a drink

the fat green one in the middle came from the ripple rock above

That's my girl cat laying down beside my old dog.

Come on son 3600 watts

Quote:
unclefishstick

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:25 AM #27
paper thorn

i've been busy making pipes.
here's my newest one, it's mine too, others will have to wait lmao

it came from this rock, it's limestone and serpentine. so smooth.

That's my dog Martha. She died 2 weeks ago. She was such a good dog.

Come on son 3600 watts

Quote:
unclefishstick

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-13-2017, 01:46 PM #28
starke

starke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nicestarke is just really nice
Glad to see you are still kickin' about.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Current Grow: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=343153&page=9 Page 9 forward
starke is online now Quote