What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi x Ethiopian, Panama x Honduras, Panama, Golden Tiger and Kalichina x Zamaldel

robotwithdreams

Veteran
Update on the aging Panama and Panama x Honduras cobs.
They are both extremely potent but the Panama x Honduras is becoming something special its one month aged and the smell and taste are 5 star.
yesterday I had some at 8.30am went for a 10km walk (I usually do 7km) got home and cleaned the house, spent the rest of the day laying brick paving and still couldn't get to sleep!
The effects are so stimulating its unreal. I also had a very keen interest in every chick I saw. I haven't had this much go since I was 30 and that was a long time ago now.
After the first 6 hours instead of fading away it just got stronger as if the Honduras effects wore off and the deep cruisy Panama high took hold still full of go.
This has to be one of the best and most amazing crosses ever.
It had two parts to the high the first was euphoric and driven feeling on top of the world zero stone.
The second part cruisy and spaced out but still not tired. I feel knackered today not mentally but my body is worn out from doing so much work. My mind is still going a hundred miles an hour ha ha.
Its as strong as the Panama but has heaps more go, and its only the first month of aging once this is 3 months old who knows what fantastic things it can do.
Another gem among many gems from Ace.

That sounds amazing!!!!
Sounds like a real working mans canna. Thanks for sharing.
Wondering about the experiance related above. Did you smoke or did you eat it. Approximate dosage?

Tangwena

Veteran
That sounds amazing!!!!
Sounds like a real working mans canna. Thanks for sharing.
Wondering about the experiance related above. Did you smoke or did you eat it. Approximate dosage?
I chewed it I get a much more pronounced high when I chew it as long as possible over ingesting it.
I read in an article from a company producing medicinal lozenges (THC Ltd) in Australia and Canada that the uptake is faster through the mouth.
I have been finding this the case for a long time, its nice to have scientific proof that chewing brings it on quicker than just ingesting it.
But from the smell and taste it would be awesome smoked as well.
My lungs are on the way out or I def would have loved a pin joint as I am sure thats all I would have needed.
I only chew about half of a gram but heavy smokers would need 2 or 3 times that dose to get past their tolerance levels.
I have to say its the clearest longest energetic high I have ever experienced and I've been at for a long time the awesome aroma and taste are just icing on the cake.

Tangwena

Veteran
I forgot to upload images of the Panama and Panama x Honduras both absolute winners especially the Honduras cross the high is so euphoric an absolute 5 star gem.
The Panama is as we all know already a gem awesome seeds Dubi I owe you big time for these.
The cola at the end is the Honduras cross stunning plant and stunning high. Both plants were huge buds on a stick as they were on 11/13 from germination just to test them they deserve to be grown properly and allowed to get huge.

picture.php
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi friend :)

Glad you are still enjoying them! We are about to harvest Honduras x Panama fem seeds, the new feminized version of the Panama/Honduras cross you liked so much.
I will send you some when they are done. Take care!

Tangwena

Veteran
My friend you just never stop making great fems.
The fem version has got to be gold, this stuff is so good the high is right up there with my absolute fav highs.
When my smoking friends lit it up the smoke smelled like perfumed hash I could not believe it.
Its a smash success in my circle thats for sure it was hard to get them to give the cob back to me after they sniffed it.
I am sure we have all been there. Someone gives you a sample to sniff and you just dont want to give it back its so special you just want to run off with it ha ha.
I know I have been there.

Tangwena

Veteran
:laughing:Take some water and a good supply of spliffs, we'll see you in a few weeks!

Damn, Tangwena, those flowers are on another level. And sold me on the Panduras;)
Me too brother I had the Panama and the Honduras cross growing side by side man they were both amazing.
Imagine them in a big scrog its almost to much to bear thinking of ha ha.
Get some Panama x Honduras man the high is outa sight cobbed.
You will get so pumped up and positive its my go to for a great time.

Tangwena

Veteran
Malawi x Ethiopia cob

Malawi x Ethiopia cob

The finished product after 6 weeks aging is dynamite. It knocks you for six.
Once your finish going up for 3 hours you get to a lovely tripped out plain and stay there for the next 4 to 5 hour.
Super clear and energetic but getting there is a mental re boot your not going anywhere for those first 3 hours because your not here.
Super potent with a sweet menthol aroma that screams" your going to love this ha ha"

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

ULMW

Greetings Tangwena!
Pray you are well and enjoying the cob season!!!
Wow! Your results sound fantastic! Good job I ordered myself some more of these as I had a feel of them being a winning combination. I have one fem in veg just topped and is doing well. Looking forward to tasting the sweetness and feeling her effects.
Happy growing as always! ULMW

Tangwena

Veteran
Greetings Tangwena!
Pray you are well and enjoying the cob season!!!
Wow! Your results sound fantastic! Good job I ordered myself some more of these as I had a feel of them being a winning combination. I have one fem in veg just topped and is doing well. Looking forward to tasting the sweetness and feeling her effects.
Happy growing as always! ULMW
Wow you are lucky the fems will be something else. Dubi also said fems of the Panama x Honduras are coming to.
This Malawi x Ethiopia is powerful stuff its as strong as the GT cobbed.

Ace just keep churning out the good stuff I will never catch up, there is so much other stuff I would love to try.
I hope one day the law will allow us to try before we buy that would be the ultimate scene.
But from my experience you would love also the Panama x Honduras man its a very special up high and cobbed is pure bliss.
I cant wait to grow it again next grow its my current favorite high.

YukonKronic

Rep from the cob master. Tnx meng :tiphat:
I finally got a system that keeps enough weed around to medicate AND have some to cure.. about to ramp up production on my most medically useful strains including GT and Zam so I'm getting excited to try cobbing when there's enough to spare. Also about to start playing around with Banghi/Ethiopian and Guatemala/Zam x Zam13 (super resinous s-1 that I had). Going to cob those too ... dying to actually.

I'll hit your cob thread with it when I do.:biggrin:

YukonKronic

Hey Tang I think I have similar pheno of GT to yours... if u don't mind me asking how big was your rootball (or maybe stem thickness is a better metric)when you flipped to flower? I think because I keep running out of herb I haven't done a good enough job letting roots grow into my soil box after transplant from little 6inch square pots. Usually only a week or two before I flip.

As a result I tend to have less chunky buds I think... yours are twice as fat as mine get unless I let her veg longer.... maybe mines just skinnier...

Tangwena

Veteran
Hey Tang I think I have similar pheno of GT to yours... if u don't mind me asking how big was your rootball (or maybe stem thickness is a better metric)when you flipped to flower? I think because I keep running out of herb I haven't done a good enough job letting roots grow into my soil box after transplant from little 6inch square pots. Usually only a week or two before I flip.

As a result I tend to have less chunky buds I think... yours are twice as fat as mine get unless I let her veg longer.... maybe mines just skinnier...
Thanks for looking in on my last grow.
I have a new grow of the 3rd style of Golden Tiger from the R&D section plus Panama x Honduras AGAIN!

I cant get enough of it and I am worried my supply will run out before i get some more ha ha.
They haven't started flowering yet but once they do I will start a diary I am so excited to grow these 2 the new GT and P x H are all growing well and should show sex soon fingers crossed.

I have a very small grow cabinet 1200 x 1200 x 1000mm
Thats about 3 feet of available height! So I am forced to grow them on 12/12 from day one no vedging at all.
The leggy ones I just bend to make them fit. The only thing I do is feed sparingly until they start flowering to reduce their height.
Once the buds start forming I feed them higher levels slowly to encourage the flowers.
Then taper off feeding the last 4 weeks until they are on water only.
The 2 weeks before harvest they dont get any water at all to dry out the roots.
Everything I do I learn't here from master growers on IC in particular Terpene he is worth reading.

To pump up the flowers just feed them when they start developing its what they are after you can feel its what they want.
If you ferment (cob) your buds and chew small amounts instead of smoking them even the smallest harvest will last you years.
i have cobs that are 4 years old from harvests that were only 2 or 3 ounces its more than enough to last a year.

If you have 4 or 5 plants and make a couple of cobs from each that would last me 2 or 3 years ha ha. I have to give some away each year or I wouldn't have to grow again for years!
My next grow I have 4 different strains 2 from Ace and 1 from a good friend and one of my own making.
The cobs from this lot will see me right for the next 5 years if I dont give some away.

YukonKronic

Ha so right! I totally got the feed me bug from latest run... I put a lot more bonemeal and fishbone in than usual for first two topdressings and just threw down some really fine fishbone that has slightly higher N than other type.

I'm finding that the purchase of a box of borax was a good idea... I throw a pinch or two into my 55gallon water res and it's been best run yet as far as minor deficiencies thru stretch. She didn't eat ANY of her large fans for nitrogen and there was none of the usual slight mag def.. mind you I also started fish hydrolysate and yarrow FPE this run too but only after I saw that they were handling everything else with aplomb.

This might be heaviest I've ever fed this girl actually so maybe I'll prove myself wrong on having skinny buds. Not that they were anemic before I just can't get chonkers like you and madmac... yet.:biggrin:

I also pay attention to Terp... he's my unofficial guru on sativa harvesting times and I've taken the screw in LED thing to stupid lengths... I'm planning to start a thread soon on it but I'm building a light fixture to go into a freezer/grow cabinet. Panel is 45 LED lights wired in series and will be installed to lid of freezer. Should be a pretty sweet little SOG box when it's ready.

Panduras sounds pretty awesome... I can't decide on next seed order and I'm kinda not letting myself buy more seed until I expand my space enough to make sure I use it.

Hey I did the conversion and your cab is barely bigger than mine (200mm wider each way) and I only have about 1 meter from dirt to light so that's a funny coincidence.. I'm loving the descriptions of chewed cob. The first time I made BHO oil with Zam I made the mistake of just eating a gob of it off the knife I used to scrape it out of the pan. Whoa. F*ck me gently sideways. Waaayyy strong. I wound up catatonic in my fathers office chair staring at the sunshine dappled into the room through the leaves of a willow tree.

Tangwena

Veteran
Ha so right! I totally got the feed me bug from latest run... I put a lot more bonemeal and fishbone in than usual for first two topdressings and just threw down some really fine fishbone that has slightly higher N than other type.

I'm finding that the purchase of a box of borax was a good idea... I throw a pinch or two into my 55gallon water res and it's been best run yet as far as minor deficiencies thru stretch. She didn't eat ANY of her large fans for nitrogen and there was none of the usual slight mag def.. mind you I also started fish hydrolysate and yarrow FPE this run too but only after I saw that they were handling everything else with aplomb.

This might be heaviest I've ever fed this girl actually so maybe I'll prove myself wrong on having skinny buds. Not that they were anemic before I just can't get chonkers like you and madmac... yet.:biggrin:

I also pay attention to Terp... he's my unofficial guru on sativa harvesting times and I've taken the screw in LED thing to stupid lengths... I'm planning to start a thread soon on it but I'm building a light fixture to go into a freezer/grow cabinet. Panel is 45 LED lights wired in series and will be installed to lid of freezer. Should be a pretty sweet little SOG box when it's ready.

Panduras sounds pretty awesome... I can't decide on next seed order and I'm kinda not letting myself buy more seed until I expand my space enough to make sure I use it.

Hey I did the conversion and your cab is barely bigger than mine (200mm wider each way) and I only have about 1 meter from dirt to light so that's a funny coincidence.. I'm loving the descriptions of chewed cob. The first time I made BHO oil with Zam I made the mistake of just eating a gob of it off the knife I used to scrape it out of the pan. Whoa. F*ck me gently sideways. Waaayyy strong. I wound up catatonic in my fathers office chair staring at the sunshine dappled into the room through the leaves of a willow tree.
Yes oil is way to hard to dose right its always too much ha ha.
I grow small but the cure makes my doses use 1/10 gram increments chewed half a gram is starting to get really high so ounces last forever ha ha.
You dont need a huge harvest just quality bud and you get so high its unbelievable.
Every plant is unique every cure is unique every trip is out of this world its a very addictive vice.
In the future there will be a special place for people who cob and chew the cobbed bud its called nirvana.