What's new

Bayer Advance Tree and Shrub Dosage?

GotRice

Hello IcMag,

Today I have notice I have Roots Aphids. Luckily I am still in Veg. I have bought Bayer Advance Tree and Shrub (Protect and Feed 12 months) with .74 Imod. I will Drench trying to get rid of RA once and for all. Afterward I will Veg a little longer to get rid of all the poison in the system.

However, I am confuse with

-What dosage to use?
-How much to drench?
-How long to wait before I flush with ph water (if flush is needed)
-What other steps I need to make to protect my plants from being kill by Imod?

Anyone who have experience using Bayer Advance Imod please advice. Please trying to be as detail as possible.

Thank You,

Rice

davidyhan

10ml/ gallon complete root drench. If u can submerge your pot or rockwool completely in the mix it’s the best coverage. Flush not needed. After Imid, og biowar full strength tea twice 4 days apart.

paper thorn

Veteran
Imid is a systemic, that will be taken up by the roots and distributed throughout the plant. Whiteflies and other critters won't be able to feed on them but it takes 2 - 4 weeks to become fully effective.
use like the guy above said as a root drench, don't flush it out. next watering, water with normal nutes. You need to hit the aphids with some Bifen, sold as Ortho Home Defense and others) use the same way, it will kill adults and active feeding stages of young.
maybe a growth regulator like Nylar to stop young from being able to turn into adults.
The perfect whammy:

Imid
Bifen
Nylar
with some Spreader Sticker as a surfactant

but only in veg of course