Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!!

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
GREAT SOLAR FLASH ULTIMATE HIGH!!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 11:18 PM #41
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by THCengineer View Post
View Image
Corey Goode and Blue Avian Raw-Teir-Eir

Sphere Being Alliance
Yesterday at 12:10pm
Monday, July 17, 2017 Update

Have you been feeling dizzy, light headed, head aches, agitated with the loss of appetite?:

After watching SuspiciousObservers report from yesterday, I thought I would make a little post about the energetic changes that are occurring. I recently met with Tear-Eir for the first time in weeks. I was shown the nearly transparent spheres through out the solar system. He stated that the energy buffers would soon fade away allowing the full brunt of the cosmic energy to fully impact the inner solar system and interact with the Sun. What we have witnessed on the world stage over the last year was explained. We are seeing more volcanic, earthquake and electrical storm activity than we have previously observed.

We have also seen the polarization between opposition groups turn into wars to destroy the other side.

We are seeing people around us behave as if they have “End Times Madness.”

This diagnosis may not be far off. Many who are on the Service to Others and Karmic Cleansing path are also feeling the symptoms. Many of us are experiencing high anxiety, head aches, dizziness or vertigo, loss of appetite and unexplained agitation. Tear-Eir communicated that it was extremely important for each of us to ground ourselves and meditate often to maintain a high vibration. If we manage to stay in a higher vibratory state these cosmic energies will have less of an impact on our physiology. Tear-Eir stated that it was also very important for us all to coordinate our mass meditation efforts. It was further communicated that these symptoms of anxiety, dizziness, and headaches are causing many to want to withdraw and close off the world. It is best if each of you communicates with people of the same vibration as much as possible right now. Networking, developing relationships and encouraging one another to continue our missions and to not feel alone against the darkness. Many of us are also finding it impossible not to deal with traumas from the past or karmic entanglements we have with others. It is best to bite your lower lip and focus on those issues head on. As difficult as that is to do, it allows you to maintain a higher vibration. These traumas and karmic entanglements have “mass.” The cosmic energies that are flowing through us eddy around those traumas and anchor you to a lower vibratory state that is not compatible with 4th Density energetics. I have found this very difficult to do, myself, in recent weeks. I am beginning to listen to a Remote Viewing DVD that I bought some years back. It is excellent for guiding me into deeper states of consciousness when I have too much on my mind to meditate on my own. In my opinion, we should all focus inwardly to take care of the issues we have been running from and to put all of our energy into meditation and self-reflection. We also need to continue to support and encourage one another on this difficult journey.

The cosmic energies are only going to increase from here on out.

Watch these SuspiciousObservers videos to see how the solar activity is having an effect on human behavior and physiology. TY, CG

Addendum by Justin Deschamps:

Here’s some of my research and personal practice findings that might help in gaining a comprehension of this energy and what we can do with it.

In general, raw energy is an involutive force (the opposite of evolution), chaotic, intense, and expansive. When energy is organized, it gains structure and compresses into a form that can hold the energy, raising the vibrational quality of the system containing it.

The system in this case is us—human beings.

In effect, these cosmic energies are pouring out onto all flesh, but in a raw unorganized form. When we take up our powers of co-creation, when we gain internal coherence, when we use the organizing power of mind guided by an open heart, we bring order to this chaos, and in the process raise our vibration with more coherence. We absorb these energies and put them to use in evolving our consciousness as individuals, and in doing so, we become beacons of organization to help stabilize the planet and solar system.

Personally, I experienced a rather intense episode of upset yesterday at around 10:00am—right at the beginning of a peek of geomagnetic storms. I woke feeling listless, drained, unmotivated, and rather depressed. I did a lot of internal order making, meditation, and invocations of the divine, which is my own personal technique for re-establishing balance and harmony within.

For most of the day, it was a struggle not to slip into a disempowered venomous state. But at around 10:30pm something shifted. I started working on a research project that gave me some focus and this seemed to organized my consciousness in a powerful way. After about 20 minutes, I noticed a profound shift—I went from feeling rather emotionally uninspired to profoundly inspired, to the point of reverie and bliss, which has carried though to the present moment.

I think this is an example of how we can use our personal practice of establishing emotional and mental coherence (the inner work), which literally changes the fabric of our being so we can make use of these energies. And this seems to prove the axiom set forth by Thoth when he said (as I so often quote):
Now ye assemble, my children, waiting to hear the Secret of Secrets which shall give ye power to unfold the God-man, give ye the way to Eternal life. Plainly shall I speak of the Unveiled Mysteries. No dark sayings shall I give unto thee. Open thine ears now, my children. Hear and obey the words that I give. First I shall speak of the fetters of darkness which bind ye in chains to the sphere of the Earth. Darkness and light are both of one nature, different only in seeming, for each arose from the source of all. Darkness is disorder. Light is Order. Darkness transmuted is light of the Light. This, my children, your purpose in being; transmutation of darkness to light.

As Corey suggested, be sure to pause and take time to meditate and face the things that come up when we experience waves of involution. With dedication and patience, eventually the organizing nature of our spirit will give order to this chaos, propelling us forward along a course of soul growth, as we help steer the collective consciousness toward the optimal timeline.

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/BlueAvians/posts/1780000522297736

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbrVUaoaNzk
Magnetic Storm, Quake Alert, Food Watch | S0 News July.17.2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nmi_KuUpikY
M7.7, M6.4 Earthquakes, Cold, W51 | S0 News July.18.2017

https://galacticconnection.com/categ...-goode/page/3/
Corey Goode intel @ Galactic Connection

View Image
Your (this) post entitled "Have you been feeling dizzy, light headed, head aches, agitated with loss of appetite"...

Yes, I feel all those things but have been for a long time due to an illness. I feel no better nor any crappier today than usual.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:03 AM #42
Floridian

Floridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud ofFloridian has much to be proud of
You know events like this can actually be positive if you are determined to use them to your benefit.I swore on life itself that if the world was still here on Dec.21,2012 I would not smoke a cigarette after that miraculous evening,I mean it was a sure thing what with planet X and the Mayan calendar right?Being a crazy fuck I didn't smoke from Dec 22 2012 until January of this year.I smoked for 5 1/2 months or so and quit again several weeks ago.Another words you can use absolute nonsense and crazy thought to your advantage by setting a date for demise lol!I know it's about as fuckin stupid as it sounds,but I swear it went down just like that.Set a date folks and let total nonsense work in your favor!!!!I believe in the significance of starting points
Floridian is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2017, 01:22 AM #43
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
This friggin' astrological shit has messed me up BIG TIME!! I was born a Pisces and now I'm an Aquarius. I'm so confused... I don't know who I am anymore. WTF?!?

Old 07-19-2017, 05:07 PM #44
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
Words make a difference

Words make a difference.

If you change words, perceptions and possibilities
change, too.

If you change beliefs, reality will shape-shift into a
new world with new rules and new horizons.

The sky's not the limit, only our paradigms.

Cosmic matching funds appear when we have
been working towards our goals and upgrading
our beliefs.

The bumper sticker for the '60s was: 'Question
Authority,' now the slogan for the new millennium
is: 'Question Reality.'

There is more to reality than we think.
-- Stephanie Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post
THCe: Per the title of your previous post, "One man cannot change the world, but one man can deliver a world-changing message"

And are you this 'one man'... our messiah?

If you truly feel that you are on a on-man crusade then bravo for your faith and dedication. However, I sincerely doubt you are my savior.
THCengineer is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 06:45 PM #45
THCengineer

THCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the roughTHCengineer is a jewel in the rough
IT HAS BEGUN

SUNSPOT AR2665 CME AFTERMATH

Apparently, there has been a significant uptick of earthquake activity worldwide.

Those who think this "AR2665 CME" alert is a "fluff" piece probably never experienced a strong earthquake, so they disregard such events as trivial. Well, I was "shaken" both physically as well as psychologically when a 5.8 tremblor struck as I was enjoying dinner with my parents. It happened way back in early 1968 in Lawndale, California, [a suburb of Los Angeles], about 7:00PM. It struck without warning, and felt like a gigantic hand violently jerking us back and forth, interspersed by undulations that made us even more queasy. I was terrified and felt helpless as the rude swaying and jolting continued for several minutes. Then I became even more agitated as I saw my dad's expression of terror, and realized that he, too, was also having a meltdown in the face of the sudden crisis. Was this the predicted Big One? Would it ever end? These are typical reactions that earthquakes evoke. So I, for one, appreciate the impact that these powerful quakes are currently having upon people around the world. Earthquakes are like near-death experiences and are so frightening that one's survival instincts instantly hurl one into an agitated panic, but there is nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, as reality becomes a nightmare with no escape. I would like to hear from other "experiencers" who could help others to realize that earthquakes are serious business, and should be not be downplayed and ignored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS-FkqAe_U8
5.1 MAGNITUDE HITS OFF THE COAST OF BARBADOS - ACTIVITY STEADILY INCREASING!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IwNpAKubzg
Earthquake 3D Live Seismic Stream █▓▒░48 hours global activity░▒▓█
Started streaming on Jul 17, 2017

Last edited by THCengineer; 07-19-2017 at 07:21 PM.. Reason: added Earthquake 3D Live Seismic Stream

Old 07-19-2017, 10:18 PM #46
brown_thumb

OMG... we're doomed. It's... TEOTWAWKI !!!!!

Old 07-20-2017, 01:06 AM #47
THCengineer

IT'S WORSE THAN POWAQQATSI / KOYAANISQATSI / TEOTWAWKI COMBINED !!!

brown_thumb exclaimed: "OMG... we're doomed. It's... TEOTWAWKI !!!!!"

Yes brown thumb, it'sbad, very bad, but it's even worse than POWAQQATSI, KOYAANISQATSI and TEOTWAWKI combined!!!
it's almighty CATmageddon!

LOOK OUT EVERYBODY! IT'S CATmageddon!

Hey, all you kool two-legged kats out there,

Oh no, It's ALL over! It's CATpocalypse!

Oh no, My God! Its DOOMSDAY!

Like we felines always say:

When in danger,

When in doubt,

Run in circles,

Hiss and shout!

And this is for all you frisky felines running amok out there:

Forget your crunchy treats and go crawl under something!

The gravy train has crashed and the cupboard is bare!

The stars are going out and the poker is in the fire!

The tides are rising and the sea is rushing in!

Hail and fire raining down from the skies!

We're out of tidbits and crunchy treats!

The party's over, brothers and sisters!

Brush up on your swimming, kitties!

The mother of all storms is brewing!

We're all in for a hell-of-a-time!

ANIMAL CONTROL IS HERE!

It's the End Of The World!

See you in cat heaven!

Die all, die merrily!

Whoopee!

Cat Tale [poem]

Though I've kept many cats since 1986

I confess that I still don't know what makes them tick?

After I feed them and groom them and hug them each day

Their articulate mews say they're ready to play!

Like lion cubs, they love to stalk, jump and zoom

In the wild kingdom that was once my living room.

But they're my precious, priceless and loyal best friends

Who, with leg-rubs, paws and licks pay me dividends

That reciprocate the care I invest in them

With their purring cat tale that will never end!

.:THCengineer:.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9Yx...&feature=share
Epic Cat House Party
Published on Feb 19, 2016
We did it! One epic video and over 4,000 retweets later, the latest great cat video has been unlocked.

https://www.facebook.com/danstapub/videos/769353326560470/
Keep them busy
November 2, 2016
A side-splitting, riotous, comedic mirror of current world events!

Old 07-20-2017, 04:54 AM #48
metsäkana

metsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of light
metsäkana is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:05 AM #49
Dog Star
Sirius Sunshine

Dog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond reputeDog Star has a reputation beyond repute
Cats spread Toxoplasmosis genni... illness that can made you mad.
Dog Star is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2017, 09:56 PM #50
brown_thumb

Effing cats....... always hated them.......

...and yet I adopted one of the insane little bastards.

I must be a bit crazy too.