Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-20-2016, 10:16 PM #11
blue_tick

i'm in

peace

Old 04-20-2016, 11:00 PM #12
justabluez

justabluez is a jewel in the roughjustabluez is a jewel in the roughjustabluez is a jewel in the roughjustabluez is a jewel in the roughjustabluez is a jewel in the roughjustabluez is a jewel in the roughjustabluez is a jewel in the rough
Anyone ever grow Oaxacan Sativa from seedsdirect?
justabluez is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2016, 12:41 AM #13
Mick

Mick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really niceMick is just really nice
Subbed
Mick is online now Quote

Old 04-21-2016, 12:45 AM #14
Manivelle

Manivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the roughManivelle is a jewel in the rough
i'm in
happy 420
zamal reunion 2k

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:07 AM #15
Jhhnn

Jhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant futureJhhnn has a brilliant future
I'm in.
Jhhnn is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2016, 02:12 AM #16
Bob Green

Happy 420 to all the Sativa aficionados around the globe preserving the NLD legacy!

Cheers peeps may this thread be as good as the last!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:34 AM #17
Dawn Patrol
Relentlessly Taking Cuts

Dawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud ofDawn Patrol has much to be proud of
Checkin In

See some of my girls

Gainesville Green - my first true love

Whats going on in my grow cab???
Dawn Patrol is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2016, 08:52 AM #18
harvestreaper

harvestreaper will become famous soon enoughharvestreaper will become famous soon enoughharvestreaper will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannabisso View Post
Cabeça de Nego

View Image
very nice cannabisso , tried a couple of packs of these could not get any to germ was always curios what they looked like ,thanks for showing ,,looks nice an healthy ,,
harvestreaper is online now Quote

Old 04-21-2016, 02:06 PM #19
ElRubio

ElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud ofElRubio has much to be proud of
tagged...
I wont miss this thread for sure heheh

some old pics while im preparing a new set up:

Pure Nepalese Highland (Annapurna Area, Nepal, 2008)

A mostly sativa unknown hybrid

Big Ups! Hasta la vista!

They say it's lonely at the top, and whatever you do, You always gotta watch mother fuckers around you; Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth// So i'ma get more guys, to help me run the whole joint: Cultivate, multiply, motivate, or else we'll die. You know I be the master of the who what where and why See when you're shinin, some chumps'll wanna dull ya Always selfish jealous punks, will wanna pull ya Down, just like some shellfish in a bucket Cause they love it, to see your ass squirm like a worm...we all must meet our moment of truth...

Photobucket sucks!!Uploading all my pictures again...Check my album!
ElRubio is offline Quote

19 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-21-2016, 06:21 PM #20
Siever

Siever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really niceSiever is just really nice
me too
Siever is offline Quote